North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything :) - BJ10VUS - 06 Sep 2013

(06 Sep 2013, 7:49 pm)Ant Nightie Areet Lads

Hello, Adam Smile

RE: Anything and Everything :) - gtom - 06 Sep 2013

Ant!

Adam is this you coming out as the Nightie one?

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Malarkey - 06 Sep 2013

(06 Sep 2013, 7:50 pm)BJ10VUS Hello, Adam Smile

Totally ruined it haha, No I am not Ant Nightie everyone, I was feeling bored so I thought I would try and fool everyone into thinking I was the Genius behind Ant Nighie. Unfortunately BJ10VUS has seen straight through my master plan.

(06 Sep 2013, 7:52 pm)Ant Nightie Totally ruined it haha, No I am not Ant Nightie everyone, I was feeling bored so I thought I would try and fool everyone into thinking I was the Genius behind Ant Nighie. Unfortunately BJ10VUS has seen straight through my master plan.

Certainly stoked Ant

Ant Nightie
IMPORTANT INFORMATION I HAVE NOT JOINED NEB FORUM. IT IS AN IMPOSTER. AN AMERICAN PLOT. ALL LIES!
Like · · about a minute ago

Hignett, Clifton and Nightie all commenting on one topic. This will end well Rolleyes

(06 Sep 2013, 7:52 pm)Ant Nightie Totally ruined it haha, No I am not Ant Nightie everyone, I was feeling bored so I thought I would try and fool everyone into thinking I was the Genius behind Ant Nighie. Unfortunately BJ10VUS has seen straight through my master plan.

Just call me Sherlock! Wink

Would help if you hidden your Flickr link if you're trying to trick anyone! Tongue

This is the weirdest night ever

(06 Sep 2013, 7:56 pm)gtomlinson This is the weirdest night ever

Tell me about it! Tongue

(06 Sep 2013, 7:54 pm)BJ10VUS Just call me Sherlock! Wink

Would help if you hidden your Flickr link if you're trying to trick anyone! Tongue

Yeah my bad, totally forgot about that, i'll change it back to save further embarrassment

Clifton Hignett III You will have to ring customer services I'm afraid, Kelsie-Jo. They're open in the morning and their number is 0191 420 5050.
16 minutes ago · Like

Ian Hignett They may not have an updated lost property list until Monday morning but it's worth trying the number given.
5 minutes ago · Like

Ant Nightie Pointless additional comment there

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Dan - 06 Sep 2013

https://www.facebook.com/fyacebuk.polis

We have someone else joining the fun and games...

(06 Sep 2013, 8:07 pm)Daniel https://www.facebook.com/fyacebuk.polis

We have someone else joining the fun and games...

hahaha this made me chuckle

I imagine Ian has already reported most of these posts and the users will be banned.

To continue the fun, I'd say delete the non factual advice posts

I was in the middle of crooning, swooning and serenading the passengers on the bus with my silver tongue and along he came and stopped it all. Told me that I had to sit down and no loud music was allowed on the bus.

Bet he was on day out with a load of pensioners from a local care home and not a GNE Bus, who is he trying to kid

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Andreos1 - 06 Sep 2013

It seems to have gone quiet.

Where have they all gone?

Ant - if your reading this. Change your profile picture back to the Meerkat one. Please?

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Andreos1 - 07 Sep 2013

well it seems Ant did read the post above and (never noticed it last night) - someone else has joined in.
Some of you seem to have noticed him on here, but Ant, Ken etc haven't.

I imagine Ken was too busy wooing some lass somewhere.

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Dan - 07 Sep 2013

https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE/posts/10153204414445710?comment_id=43298122&offset=0&total_comments=7

Clifton Hignett III I agree. I am totally against QUALITY CONTRACTS just thought I'd make that clear.
about an hour ago · Like

Have we been given a hint as to who Clifton Hignett III is?
ADLEnviro? Wink

(07 Sep 2013, 1:11 pm)Daniel https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE/posts/10153204414445710?comment_id=43298122&offset=0&total_comments=7

Have we been given a hint as to who Clifton Hignett III is?
ADLEnviro? Wink

Nah, I reckon it is a double bluff.

I have my suspicions as to each of the 'characters' and think that although there are Ken, Leyland, Fyacbuk and Ant prowling the GNE page, that there is only 1, 2 or a max of 3 people behind these characters.
However, they are obviously members/visitors to this page.

Edit. Just noticed Andy joining in and trying to converse with these 'characters'.

RE: Anything and Everything :) - Adrian - 07 Sep 2013

(07 Sep 2013, 1:20 pm)Andreos1 Nah, I reckon it is a double bluff.

I have my suspicions as to each of the 'characters' and think that although there are Ken, Leyland, Fyacbuk and Ant prowling the GNE page, that there is only 1, 2 or a max of 3 people behind these characters.
However, they are obviously members/visitors to this page.

Edit. Just noticed Andy joining in and trying to converse with these 'characters'.

I'd go as far as saying it's the same person, based on the fact they're all playing completely different characters.

Kevin Muxworthy > Go North East 5 hours ago via BlackBerry Smartphones App · How much a0single newcastle to middlesbrough

Go North East A single ticket is £6.80 Like · 5 hours ago Ken Kennedy £6.80 for a single ticket??? It's only 80p more for a 3+ zone day ticket.
Like · 5 hours ago

Clifton Hignett III It's still cheaper than the £11.80 you'd pay on the train and on some journeys the bus is just as quick.
Like · 5 hours ago

Ken Kennedy I agree Mr Hignett. My point was the difference in price between a single and day ticket. The £7.60 for a day ticket between both points is excellent value but the single ticket price should be half of what it is.
Like · 5 hours ago

Ian Hignett Hence the value offered by the day ticket.
Like · 3 hours ago

Ken Kennedy I was actually replying to the other Hignett. I never disputed the value of a day ticket but if you only need to go one way you might as well drop your pants and lean over. Customers are being priced out of the single fare market with insane prices.
Like · 3 hours ago

Fyacebuk Polis Hullo hullo hullo. Wedding dresses, ladies and now
dropping your pants?! :0 Michael Douglas and him from the x-files got help for their addictions. I think your needing some too. Like · 1 hour ago

Ken is obsessed with sex it seems!
He gave Ian a piece of his mind though