North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 10 Jun 2015

(10 Jun 2015, 6:43 pm)Tommy_1581 [Image: Reliant-Robin.jpg]
I want one more like this

[Image: Robin-Reliant-001.jpg]
(10 Jun 2015, 7:06 pm)Andreos1 Make sure you have a driving licence first though Big Grin
Can ya drive a Robin Reliant on a Motorbike Licence, am sure someone told me that years ago???

RE: Anything and Everything - S813 FVK - 10 Jun 2015

I saw Marcus' name change before and I couldn't help but do a bit of editing:

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 10 Jun 2015

Pictured moments after her arrest, the British head girl facing three months in prison for stripping naked on a Malaysian mountain and 'angering spirits'

I never thought a pair of tits would cause so much trouble and an earthquake...Absolutely hilarious, not the fact she is doing bird, but the fact the natives believe her going topless angered the spirits enough to cause am earthquake [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 11 Jun 2015

The fact that I've been to more parts of Sunderland than I have in Ashington, really scares me...! Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 11 Jun 2015

(10 Jun 2015, 8:59 pm)MrFozz I want one more like this

New York - Paris - Murton  Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 11 Jun 2015

Oh lord!

Helsinki Cathedral decorated with 1,000 life-size cutouts of Nicki Minaj to mark first Finnish gig.
http://www.nme.com/news/nicki-minaj/86111

In other music news...

Blur forced to leave the stage during Blackpool gig after security barrier collapses (I was there, thankfully not near the barriers!).
http://www.nme.com/news/blur/86108

RE: Anything and Everything - Adrian - 11 Jun 2015

(10 Jun 2015, 8:59 pm)MrFozz I want one more like this

Can ya drive a Robin Reliant on a Motorbike Licence, am sure someone told me that years ago???
(11 Jun 2015, 10:51 am)Tommy_1581 New York - Paris - Murton  Big Grin

[Image: Gen6TIx.jpg]

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 7:16 pm)aureolin [Image: Gen6TIx.jpg]

Two of those places don't belong.
Two of those places are in North Tyneside and another two are also in County Durham.
Four places and yet only three listed. Discuss?

(11 Jun 2015, 7:25 pm)MurdnunoC Two of those places don't belong.
Two of those places are in North Tyneside and another two are also in County Durham.
Is this the answer (according to Wikipedia):

Fencehouses, or Fence Houses, is a small village within the parish of Houghton-le-Spring, on the edge of the City of Sunderland, United Kingdom for the South with the North under the control of Durham County Council as part of County Durham.

Bet this is the wrong answer.

(11 Jun 2015, 7:48 pm)Jimmi Is this the answer (according to Wikipedia):

Fencehouses, or Fence Houses, is a small village within the parish of Houghton-le-Spring, on the edge of the City of Sunderland, United Kingdom for the South with the North under the control of Durham County Council as part of County Durham.

Bet this is the wrong answer.

That's not the answer.

There are three places listed on the van. Two of the three places are located in North Tyneside while another two are located in County Durham. I could've added one is located in Tyne and Wear but I decided to leave it out as it's not really relevant. Two add two is four which leaves two possible answers or/and one common denominator which links those answers together. 

Fencehouses might be correct - but why?

Discuss!  Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 7:25 pm)MurdnunoC Two of those places don't belong.

(11 Jun 2015, 8:18 pm)MurdnunoC That's not the answer.

There are three places listed on the van. Two of the three places are located in North Tyneside while another two are located in County Durham. I could've added one is located in Tyne and Wear but I decided to leave it out as it's not really relevant. Two add two is four which leaves two possible answers or/and one common denominator which links those answers together. 

Discuss!  Big Grin

What the bluest of blue hells you on about [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Ya mean, Name which place is where

North Tyneside...New York and Murton
County Durham...Murton and part of Fencehouses

The common denominator being Murton in both North Tyneside in Co. Durham...

Probs way of the the mark lol

(11 Jun 2015, 8:18 pm)MurdnunoC That's not the answer.

Discuss!  Big Grin

Think I've got it now, there is a Murton in Tyne and Wear, not sure exactly where on Tyneside. Bet I'm wrong again!

I didn't read the last post properly, don't know why but often when I am reading things I often fail to take all the information in.

Not sure about anything else about Fencehouses and I think I may stop replying as I think I am just digging myself a hole and making myself look stupid.

(11 Jun 2015, 8:27 pm)MrFozz What the bluest of blue hells you on about [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Ya mean, Name which place is where

North Tyneside...New York and Murton
County Durham...Murton and part of Fencehouses

The common denominator being Murton in both North Tyneside in Co. Durham...

Probs way of the the mark lol

Bingo!

So which two places don't belong bearing in mind that Murton is the common demonator?

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 8:41 pm)MurdnunoC Bingo!

So which two places don't belong bearing in mind that Murton is the common demonator?
New York and Fencehouses Big Grin

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 12 Jun 2015

Shut the front gate... Look what one of the passengers on the 5 has brought on the bus.
[Image: 8c4c894901a085e7ad1f297d185e575b.jpg]

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2015

Also like American Jail Cells in Police Stations Big Grin

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2015

Rather Random

But quite possibly the fattest little Jack Russell Dog I have ever seen

[Image: 896ce5b371ddf00f978fd95b5235e628.jpg]

Looks like it's neck, back and guts are wider than his head Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 12 Jun 2015

U know the world is wrong when someone calls their kid... incense....thought she was shouting incest at first lmao

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 12 Jun 2015

(12 Jun 2015, 3:53 pm)Michael U know the world is wrong when someone calls their kid... incense....thought she was shouting incest at first lmao
Incense...wonder if the kid smelt like that material that stinks when burnt Big Grin

What a fooking stupid name, some parents must hate there kids, some middle names are awful as well...

Lad I know, had middle name is Ernest and I met a lad on Holiday called Robin Cliff...Named for Batmans sidekick and Cliff after Cliff Richard...Poor Bastard's lmao

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 12 Jun 2015

(12 Jun 2015, 5:46 pm)MrFozz Incense...wonder if the kid smelt like that material that stinks when burnt Big Grin

What a fooking stupid name, some parents must hate there kids, some middle names are awful as well...

Lad I know, had middle name is Ernest and I met a lad on Holiday called Robin Cliff...Named for Batmans sidekick and Cliff after Cliff Richard...Poor Bastard's lmao

Some kids names these days are stupid, its like they've being picked to "stand out", along with being chose when getting drunk........