North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - LeeCalder - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 9:48 am)Davie I wouldn't recommend wearing shorts in winter  Tongue

Aye but yee wear a coat in summer

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 9:56 am)Davie You're a brave man, Fozz Smile
Had no choice mate

RE: Anything and Everything - Davie - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 10:10 am)LeeCalder Aye but yee wear a coat in summer

Yes because I have to be careful with my kidney...

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 9:38 am)Michael =D, that's nice of them to drop the dress code at work for the weather!
The job that probably has the most ideal dress code for this weather is probably underwear model.

The worst I've had in this weather although it wasn't a job was when I was doing painting and decorating at college and I was wearing white overalls over my normal clothing, it was horrible was so tempting on hot days to wear just the overalls. During the winter our workshop was freezing, especially if you where in on a Monday morning but thankfully we had theory lessons on Monday mornings.

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 01 Jul 2015

This is all from my 2 years at Sunderland uni... more than i expected....

RE: Anything and Everything - theblackwatch - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 9:48 am)Davie I wouldn't recommend wearing shorts in winter  Tongue

One person on site ALWAYS wears shorts, even in the middle of winter - I can only think of one time I saw her in tracksuit bottoms and I hardly recognised her! Tongue

(01 Jul 2015, 11:34 am)Jimmi The job that probably has the most ideal dress code for this weather is probably underwear model.

Or a nude model!

(01 Jul 2015, 11:55 am)theblackwatch Or a nude model!

I suppose that would be better but would that even be classed as dress code given that they won't be dressed?

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 01 Jul 2015

Anyone else got torrential downpours plus thunder and lighting where they live?

Seriously the amount of rain in the last few minutes has been insane. It is amusing though seeing people in very little clothing running like mad to get out of the rain. Thankfully I'm inside.

(01 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm)Jimmi Anyone else got torrential downpours plus thunder and lighting where they live?

Seriously the amount of rain in the last few minutes has been insane. It is amusing though seeing people in very little clothing running like mad to get out of the rain. Thankfully I'm inside.

Nothing yet, its clear skys!

Where about's do you live?

(01 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm)Michael Nothing yet, its clear skys!

Newton Aycliffe.

(01 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm)Jimmi Newton Aycliffe.

Mint, my auntie lives their!

I hope we get some thunder =D

(01 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm)Jimmi Anyone else got torrential downpours plus thunder and lighting where they live?

WTF! the guy who lives across from me is now washing his car!

In fairness you do save on water I suppose and I am happy I now don't have to water the plants.

RE: Anything and Everything - Malarkey - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm)Michael Nothing yet, its clear skys!

Thunder and Lighting here in Washington, but no Rain as of yet although it does look like its going to Piss Down at any Second.

(01 Jul 2015, 2:36 pm)Malarkey Thunder and Lighting here in Washington, but no Rain as of yet although it does look like its going to Piss Down at any Second.

Update: Just started Raining.

(01 Jul 2015, 2:37 pm)Malarkey Update: Just started Raining.
Yeah, where I am it went dark, then the thunder and lighting started followed by the rain.

So if there is dark clouds where any of you are you are probably going to get wet if you are outside.

(01 Jul 2015, 2:43 pm)Jimmi Yeah, where I am it went dark, then the thunder and lighting started followed by the rain.

So if there is dark clouds where any of you are you are probably going to get wet if you are outside.

Exactly same happended here, Rain is now Torrential, Michael it is towards you.

(01 Jul 2015, 2:36 pm)Malarkey Thunder and Lighting here in Washington, but no Rain as of yet although it does look like its going to Piss Down at any Second.

Starting to rain and we have Thunder here in Springwell Sunderland.

Edit: Its pissing down!

RE: Anything and Everything - Davie - 01 Jul 2015

I am

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 11:34 am)Jimmi The job that probably has the most ideal dress code for this weather is probably underwear model.

The worst I've had in this weather although it wasn't a job was when I was doing painting and decorating at college and I was wearing white overalls over my normal clothing, it was horrible was so tempting on hot days to wear just the overalls. During the winter our workshop was freezing, especially if you where in on a Monday morning but thankfully we had theory lessons on Monday mornings.

Would be funny if people went about there business with visible skidmarks
Like This

[Image: braguitas-back3.jpg]

(01 Jul 2015, 11:55 am)theblackwatch One person on site ALWAYS wears shorts, even in the middle of winter - I can only think of one time I saw her in tracksuit bottoms and I hardly recognised her!

Or a nude model!

A postman in my area wears shorts and short sleeve shirts, even in Winter, come rain, shine or tidal wave...We could be 10' under snow and that mush will find a way to get his job done Big Grin

(01 Jul 2015, 3:29 pm)MrFozz Would be funny if people went about there business with visible skidmarks
Like This

[Image: braguitas-back3.jpg]

A postman in my area wears shorts and short sleeve shirts, even in Winter, come rain, shine or tidal wave...We could be 10' under snow and that mush will find a way to get his job done Big Grin

Trust you to upload a picture of some skid marks