North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - Davie - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 3:38 pm)Jimmi Trust you to upload a picture of some skid marks

Only Fozz would do that Tongue

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 3:39 pm)Davie Only Fozz would do that
He's not the only dirty one, don't think I haven't seen some of you viewing the attachment when I was looking on the Who's online page

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 3:38 pm)Jimmi Trust you to upload a picture of some skid marks
At the Sunderland v Newcastle game in 2010, after the match SAFC supporters congregated outside the Away End wanting to get at the NUFC fans, a polis man said about some drunken idiot 'If he keeps carrying on, he will be in serious shit' to which his colleague said 'Needn't worry about that, he already is take a look'

The guy must of forgot to wipe when he was last at the netty and did not knownhe was harbouring a hefty skidmark...

I think Polis Evidence Gatherers decided to there cameras on him and film him, bet the Polis had a good giggle at that one when it was played back Big Grin
(01 Jul 2015, 3:39 pm)Davie Only Fozz would do that
If lowering the town and using sexual innuendos/double entendres was an Olympic Sport I would be up there challenging for a Gold Medal Big Grin
(01 Jul 2015, 3:42 pm)Jimmi He's not the only dirty one, don't think I haven't seen some of you viewing the attachment when I was looking on the Who's online page
You aren't stalking us through the Who's online page are you

(01 Jul 2015, 4:29 pm)MrFozz You aren't stalking us through the Who's online page are you

Maybe...

Don't we all love a bit of stalking on here, or is this just me?

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 4:33 pm)Jimmi Maybe...

Don't we all love a bit of stalking on here, or is this just me?
Seems to be a little game on here, see who we can bump into on our travels Big Grin

(01 Jul 2015, 4:38 pm)MrFozz Seems to be a little game on here, see who we can bump into on our travels Big Grin
I seem to be doing very well at this recently, even met some of the less well known members of the forum.

RE: Anything and Everything - theblackwatch - 01 Jul 2015

Well we had some rain/thunder/lightening around 14.30, a bit before it headed 'up north' to where most of you are. Back to sun now...

RE: Anything and Everything - tyresmoke - 01 Jul 2015

(01 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm)Jimmi Anyone else got torrential downpours plus thunder and lighting where they live?

Seriously the amount of rain in the last few minutes has been insane. It is amusing though seeing people in very little clothing running like mad to get out of the rain. Thankfully I'm inside.

Don't ask Dan about it.... Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 01 Jul 2015

Thought I saw Malarkey on Facebook for a second just now...
.png
Screenshot_2015-07-01-18-57-40.png
Size 1.24 MB / Downloads 47

(01 Jul 2015, 5:54 pm)tyresmoke Don't ask Dan about it.... Big Grin

What's worse - bringing a coat and having to sweat like a pig on the Metro, or not bringing a coat and rain going straight through a white shirt meaning that it was pretty much pointless wearing it in the first place?!

(01 Jul 2015, 5:54 pm)tyresmoke Don't ask Dan about it.... Big Grin
I want to know all about that...

(01 Jul 2015, 6:06 pm)Dan What's worse - bringing a coat and having to sweat like a pig on the Metro, or not bringing a coat and rain going straight through a white shirt meaning that it was pretty much pointless wearing it in the first place?!
Consider that payback for your service 85 live map running commentary you gave me on the journey back from Carlisle the other week

(01 Jul 2015, 2:21 pm)Jimmi Anyone else got torrential downpours plus thunder and lighting where they live?

Seriously the amount of rain in the last few minutes has been insane. It is amusing though seeing people in very little clothing running like mad to get out of the rain. Thankfully I'm inside.
More rain plus thunder and lighting where I live right now which means I can't sleep for the noise and flash from the thunder and lighting but don't want to close my bedroom window because it is too warm not to have the window open.

RE: Anything and Everything - Malarkey - 02 Jul 2015

Did you know the City of Edinburgh sits on top of a Volcano, And that the Jaggered Rock which surrounds the Castle is formed by Magma which was Frozen by Glaciers which etched out the Landscape of Edinburgh as it is Today.

Did you know that there is a Second River in London aside the River Themes, Named the River Fleet which was Built over to form the City of London as it is today.

Did you know that Rain which falls in the Mendip Hills, 15 Miles Away from the City of Bath which like London also has a River Built Underground, Takes 10,000 Years to reach the City Centre due to the Depth in which the Water has to go Underground, so deep it reaches something like a Steam Engine which pushes the Water back in the opposite direction.

Yes Ladies and Gentleman I have just been watching Britain Beneath Your Feet on BBC1, Certainly was far more Interesting than anything I was taught in Geography/History in my Schools Years, which begs the Question, What topics are taught in these Subjects nowadays, other than WW1 & WW2 etc.

RE: Anything and Everything - LeeCalder - 03 Jul 2015

(02 Jul 2015, 8:14 pm)Malarkey Did you know the City of Edinburgh sits on top of a Volcano, And that the Jaggered Rock which surrounds the Castle is formed by Magma which was Frozen by Glaciers which etched out the Landscape of Edinburgh as it is Today.

Did you know that there is a Second River in London aside the River Themes, Named the River Fleet which was Built over to form the City of London as it is today.

Did you know that Rain which falls in the Mendip Hills, 15 Miles Away from the City of Bath which like London also has a River Built Underground, Takes 10,000 Years to reach the City Centre due to the Depth in which the Water has to go Underground, so deep it reaches something like a Steam Engine which pushes the Water back in the opposite direction.

Yes Ladies and Gentleman I have just been watching Britain Beneath Your Feet on BBC1, Certainly was far more Interesting than anything I was taught in Geography/History in my Schools Years, which begs the Question, What topics are taught in these Subjects nowadays, other than WW1 & WW2 etc.

I watched that last night, and it really was good. Very interesting and certainly something I would watch again.

RE: Anything and Everything - Malarkey - 03 Jul 2015

(03 Jul 2015, 5:31 pm)LeeCalder I watched that last night, and it really was good. Very interesting and certainly something I would watch again.

I simply watched it as there was nothing else on the TV that was of interest to me, I was previously aware about the River Fleet in London as BBC have previously did an Episode of New Tricks which led the Crime Team down into the Fleet while trying to solve a Murder, few other members of the Forum who may watch New Tricks will know what I am on about, The other things noted above I said zero idea about and I think should be taught in Schools, as I dont believe much is taught in regard to the History of the Country we live in.

RE: Anything and Everything - LeeCalder - 03 Jul 2015

(03 Jul 2015, 5:41 pm)Malarkey I simply watched it as there was nothing else on the TV that was of interest to me, I was previously aware about the River Fleet in London as BBC have previously did an Episode of New Tricks which led the Crime Team down into the Fleet while trying to solve a Murder, few other members of the Forum who may watch New Tricks will know what I am on about, The other things noted above I said zero idea about and I think should be taught in Schools, as I dont believe much is taught in regard to the History of the Country we live in.

I completely agree with your last point. I just switched the TV on and BBC 1/2 can't remember which one was on so I just left it on. I hope there is a follow up programme because the river's under our feet bit was very interesting. Even if the presenter hated going down the sewer!

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 03 Jul 2015

Anyone see this on the newsrooms

A burglar breaks down in tears when he realises he went to school with the judge...

He cries like a baby saying 'Oh my goodness' over and over...

If that was me I would have been imprisoned I didn't like other kids at school and most of them didn't like me

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 04 Jul 2015

On the E1 and a child has been throwing stuff at the bus as it went past him with some adults stood behind him who I imagine were his parents did absolutely nothing from what I saw.

#badparenting
#scum
#brokenbritan
#hastagsonNEB

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 05 Jul 2015

Some people really don't bother viewing timetables. Just seen someone waiting for the 7 to Darlington in Woodham. He's got an hour long wait until one finally turns up which is the one which is currently heading to Durham which I'm on now.

Yes this is really the first 7 to Darlington, see my frustration with Sunday service.

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 05 Jul 2015

Someone just went past me in Durham on a motorised unicycle.

Really!