North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - Tom - 03 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 8:42 pm)Davie I think Man City should have too much quality but football is a funny old game. I agree with the European spots though, that could be interesting.

Yeah if they can get Kompany fit and keep Aguero, Silva and de Bruyne fit, there must be big problems if they can't win the title.

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 03 Oct 2015

Dan seems of disappeared... has he being abducted by aliens? Wink

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 04 Oct 2015

What's the big fascination with the Ladyboys of Bangkok? Has anyone been to see the show and, if so, what's it all about?

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 04 Oct 2015

(04 Oct 2015, 3:02 pm)MurdnunoC What's the big fascination with the Ladyboys of Bangkok? Has anyone been to see the show and, if so, what's it all about?

Its just ladyboys dancing i think, i'm sure that's what my friend said it was when she went.

RE: Anything and Everything - S813 FVK - 04 Oct 2015

(04 Oct 2015, 3:02 pm)MurdnunoC What's the big fascination with the Ladyboys of Bangkok? Has anyone been to see the show and, if so, what's it all about?

I have once and it really isnt that good but they do make it humorus. 

It is a load of ladyboys miming and dancing along to a load of songs. Oh and, if you ever go along, don't put water in your bag (or make it obvious that you have water/other drink) because they tend to search and confiscate it so you need to buy theirs (which is priced at around £3.00 per bottle!)

RE: Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 04 Oct 2015

No idea, it always seems to pop up in Newcastle around this sort of time every year.

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 04 Oct 2015

(04 Oct 2015, 3:05 pm)Michael Its just ladyboys dancing i think, i'm sure that's what my friend said it was when she went.

(04 Oct 2015, 3:08 pm)S813 FVK I have once and it really isnt that good but they do make it humorus. 

It is a load of ladyboys miming and dancing along to a load of songs. Oh and, if you ever go along, don't put water in your bag (or make it obvious that you have water/other drink) because they tend to search and confiscate it so you need to buy theirs (which is priced at around £3.00 per bottle!)

Sounds awful. Certainly not my cuppa tea but they seem to draw the crowds each time they're here. Just curious that's all.

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 09 Oct 2015

Who is watching the Rugby at Sid James' tonight New Zealand v Tonga...

Must admit, I support New Zealand over England as I saw an NZ Representative team play in the early 90's, almost certain it was at Gateshead Stadium...

And declared my love for the All Blacks after being totally mesmerised by the Haka Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - Simmy - 11 Oct 2015

Quite a few drivers down here in Bristol wear hoodies when they drive busses. Out of interest, is this allowed elsewhere?

RE: Anything and Everything - DanPicken - 12 Oct 2015

Happy birthday Dan have a good day!

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 12 Oct 2015

(12 Oct 2015, 6:16 am)DanPicken Happy birthday Dan have a good day!

Ta!  Big Grin

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 12 Oct 2015

Happy Birthday Dan =)

RE: Anything and Everything - Davie - 12 Oct 2015

Happy Birthday Dan, enjoy!

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 12 Oct 2015

Happy Birthday Dan mate

RE: Anything and Everything - omnicity4659 - 12 Oct 2015

Happy Birthday Dan!

RE: Anything and Everything - NK53 TKT - 12 Oct 2015

Happy Birthday Dan!

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 12 Oct 2015

Thanks, all!

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 12 Oct 2015

(12 Oct 2015, 3:19 pm)Dan Thanks, all!

I hope Citaro gave you the birthday bumps today!!

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 12 Oct 2015

Enjoy the rest of your birthday Dan!

Anything and Everything - Jimmi - 12 Oct 2015

How's everyone finding the 5p carrier bag charge? I decided to buy a bag for life thing from USC a few days before the charge came in. Some people aren't happy about this, I was in Sunderland on Saturday and I saw a woman carrying a load of shopping in her arms presumably not wanting to pay for carrier bags.