North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - DanPicken - 12 Nov 2015

(12 Nov 2015, 9:10 pm)MrFozz I am gonna be on TV on WWE Smackdown...

A real blink and miss it moment, I was tootin on an e-cig lol

Is it in Newcastle?

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 12 Nov 2015

It is tonight, but I was in Manchester for the Smackdown TV Taping

RE: Anything and Everything - BusLoverMum - 12 Nov 2015

Took an assortment of glowstiicks to lumiere, this evening.

Still going strong.
.jpg
image.jpg
Size 468.06 KB / Downloads 12

Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 13 Nov 2015

Jihadi John Killed US Officials Confirm Mohammed Emwazi Is Dead After Raqqa Drone Strike

I am not a violent person I dont advocate violence, but in this case I cant help but feel happy about hearing this news...

Nothing can bring back the likes of David Haines and Alan Henning who were brutally slaughtered, I hope there families can sleep better now knowing the bastard who robbed them of a loved one is now probably dead and rotting in hell

RE: Anything and Everything - BusLoverMum - 13 Nov 2015

I'm either going bonkers, or we just had a little flurry of snow.

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 13 Nov 2015

Becky Watts' Killers Jailed For 'Evil' Act

Matthews was jailed for a minimum of 33 years for murder after he suffocated his stepsister when a kidnap plot failed.

Shauna Hoare to 17 years behind bars.

http://news.sky.com/story/1587133/becky-watts-killers-jailed-for-evil-act

Not long enough... life should mean life....

(13 Nov 2015, 2:33 pm)BusLoverMum I'm either going bonkers, or we just had a little flurry of snow.

=0, its sunny here in Sunderland but don't be fooled its freezing haha

Paris Restaurant Shooting And Blasts 'Kill 18'

http://news.sky.com/story/1587373/paris-restaurant-shooting-and-blasts-kill-18

Update: 30 have being confirmed dead. Sad

RE: Anything and Everything - BusLoverMum - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 10:00 pm)Michael Paris Restaurant Shooting And Blasts 'Kill 18'

http://news.sky.com/story/1587373/paris-restaurant-shooting-and-blasts-kill-18

Update: 30 have being confirmed dead. Sad

It's bloody awful. And all only just unfolding.

Apparently the football stadium is being bombarded with grenades.

(13 Nov 2015, 10:10 pm)BusLoverMum It's bloody awful. And all only just unfolding.

Apparently the football stadium is being bombarded with grenades.

Its horrible but when will we take action?

Looks like it'll take a high profile killing for them to do something...

40 now dead Sad

RE: Anything and Everything - Jackamcardle - 13 Nov 2015

France have closed borders now, looking like another terrorist attack... Angry

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 13 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 10:28 pm)Michael Its horrible but when will we take action?

Looks like it'll take a high profile killing for them to do something...

40 now dead Sad
And many more hostages(about 100) in a Paris Theatre...

Shit like this needs to be stopped, any retaliation should be brutal, they show us no mercy, we should be merciless in return...

The French have gone through a god awful shitty mess this year with Charlie Hebdo Killings earlier in the year...

Seems to tie in with what you posted earlier in the footy thread Michael about a bomb scare at the German Team Hotel

(13 Nov 2015, 11:19 pm)MrFozz And many more hostages(about 100) in a Paris Theatre...

Shit like this needs to be stopped, any retaliation should be brutal, they show us no mercy, we should be merciless in return...

The French have gone through a god awful shitty mess this year with Charlie Hebdo Killings earlier in the year...

Seems to tie in with what you posted earlier in the footy thread Michael about a bomb scare at the German Team Hotel

Its awful, no idea how many more attacks it will take before someone takes action.

The bomb scare earlier does seem to fit in to this attack Sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamiAlLolah/status/665298459176607744/video/1 - video of the gun fire can be seen here - its horrible.

England and France game is now called off.

Edit: Some bloke who came from the France - Germany game has said: We were warned about this ages ago, we knew about it.... 

Tbh hes right, they aid months ago that ISIS fighters will be disguised as immigrants.... seems to be happening... 

ITS NOT CONFIRMED ITS ISIS but it seems likely.

(13 Nov 2015, 11:29 pm)Michael Its awful, no idea how many attacks it will take before someone takes action.

The bomb scare earlier does seem to fit in to this attack Sad

https://mobile.twitter.com/RamiAlLolah/status/665298459176607744/video/1 - video of the gun fire can be seen here - its horrible.

England and France game is now called off.

When were we due to play France?

(13 Nov 2015, 11:33 pm)MrFozz When were we due to play France?

Tuesday i think.

It would not surprise me if the perpetrators of these attacks are so called IS operatives who have managed to blend themselves into the refugee crisis going on at the moment

(13 Nov 2015, 11:48 pm)MrFozz It would not surprise me if the perpetrators of these attacks are so called IS operatives who have managed to blend themselves into the refugee crisis going on at the moment

Well we were warned by them months ago, that they'll come in as refugees and not one person in the government believed them.... and now its started...

Which country will be next?

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 14 Nov 2015

More sad news coming from the French police..Sad

Around 100 dead in attack on Paris concert venue: police

Around 140 deaths so far.. could rise during the night...

R.I.P Sad

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 14 Nov 2015

I was out tonight when this came over the news.
Absolutely horrible. I feel for the people and their families, who have fallen victim.

In a time of mourning, unfortunately the right wing will jump on this and lambast everyone of a muslim race.
Which in my opinion, isn't right.

There will be (and is) people who will be saying 'bomb the lot of them'. 'Nuke them'.

Just to try and put some perspective on it.
Back in the 70's and 80's, depending whether you were catholic or protestant, you were either a freedom fighter or a terrorist.
Using the same context, I wonder how many of us would have been blown to smithereens, just because of our religion?We aren't all bad are we?

I wonder how many of us have had a takeaway tonight? Wonder who made it...

RE: Anything and Everything - DanPicken - 14 Nov 2015

(13 Nov 2015, 11:58 pm)Michael Well we were warned by them months ago, that they'll come in as refugees and not one person in the government believed them.... and now its started...

Which country will be next?

I think we will he next to be honest, don't want it to be but have a feeling it will be.

RE: Anything and Everything - MrFozz - 14 Nov 2015

(14 Nov 2015, 1:33 am)Andreos1 I was out tonight when this came over the news.
Absolutely horrible. I feel for the people and their families, who have fallen victim.

In a time of mourning, unfortunately the right wing will jump on this and lambast everyone of a muslim race.
Which in my opinion, isn't right.

There will be (and is) people who will be saying 'bomb the lot of them'. 'Nuke them'.

Just to try and put some perspective on it.
Back in the 70's and 80's, depending whether you were catholic or protestant, you were either a freedom fighter or a terrorist.
Using the same context, I wonder how many of us would have been blown to smithereens, just because of our religion?We aren't all bad are we?

I wonder how many of us have had a takeaway tonight? Wonder who made it...

Back in the 70's and 80's all you had to have was an Irish Accent to be labelled a terrorist.

Nobody has claimed responsibility yet as far as I am aware, but I would put my mams mortagage on it being so called IS, as attackers recited the Takbīr

We should go in and carpet bomb places like Raqqa, hit the place so hard and make a decapitation strike on so called IS leadership.

We will be next I reckon, wouldn't be surprised if something is being planned right now.

Thank god there was not a bombing in the football stadium, there must have been 70/80k there