North East Buses
Anything and Everything - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Anything and Everything (/showthread.php?tid=628)

RE: Anything and Everything - CatsFast101 - 22 Sep 2013

Well the actual GNE staff come across as sarcastic on a lot of posts/comments/messages etc. It's terrible. Ian Higgnett I want to scream everytime i see that name. I don't know what it is but he just gets right on my wick. There is no need for him to be so horrible and aggressive when 80% of the times it GNE at fault but regardless anyways that's no way to talk to people.

If I went in Asda an starting showing people where the coffee was and starting standing next to the customer services saying 'Well it's not my fault you couldn't find any stead in you 10p smart price pie' I'd be kicked out the shop!

Anyways Ian rant over with.. He will be kicking himself that he missed been in charge for the day!

How about this for a conspiracy theory.. Maybe Ian Higgnett is actually GNE?! Mask slipped by accidentally asking for someone's key card number and now missing on the same day.. There's a rumour for you's! Haha.

Does anyone remember when Ian first graced he's presence on the Facebook page?! And I thought Ian was part of this forum, it's referenced at some point on the forum?

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 22 Sep 2013

(22 Sep 2013, 5:37 pm)CatsFast101 How about this for a conspiracy theory.. Maybe Ian Higgnett is actually GNE?! Mask slipped by accidentally asking for someone's key card number and now missing on the same day.. There's a rumour for you's! Haha.

lmao, Im the same, he gets on my wick to

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 22 Sep 2013

(22 Sep 2013, 5:29 pm)AdamY I think one of the 'characters' actually volunteered a nomination for Clifford himself.

Hahaha, was he?
I didn't see that. Bet Clifford was chuffed with that nomination.
Did he respond at all or did he slip quietly away to 'reward' himself?

RE: Anything and Everything - MurdnunoC - 22 Sep 2013

(22 Sep 2013, 5:46 pm)Andreos1 Hahaha, was he?
I didn't see that. Bet Clifford was chuffed with that nomination.
Did he respond at all or did he slip quietly away to 'reward' himself?

https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE/posts/10153244576980710

No, he didn't respond and I don't particularly need to know how he would 'reward' himself. That's a thought that won't go away in hurry, urrghh!

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 22 Sep 2013

(22 Sep 2013, 5:50 pm)AdamY https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE/posts/10153244576980710

No, he didn't respond and I don't particularly need to know how he would 'reward' himself. That's a thought that won't go away in hurry, urrghh!

He might have gone out and bought a Happy Meal and played with his little Smurf.

For all we complain about those two, the world would be a boring place without them, bless their little socks Smile

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 23 Sep 2013

Does anyone else just love the Ferry approach to Social Networking?

I like how general photographs are shared too, however irrelevant they are. It's also quite nice that they're friendly, and are more chatty than someone just sitting behind a screen.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=386890404771126&set=a.242585329201635.55856.211048415688660&type=1

I love how the official Metro page commented on that one too - best mates! Wink

..and to think that page is just manned by the guys while they're actually on the ferry!

RE: Anything and Everything - Andreos1 - 25 Sep 2013

I see everyones favourite facebook poster is upsetting passengers again...

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 25 Sep 2013

(25 Sep 2013, 7:00 pm)Andreos1 I see everyones favourite facebook poster is upsetting passengers again...

haha, i did a post on 1 of the posts he replied to..

Ian you don't have to have be know it all, maybe he didn't know that why is it you have a rubbish attitude toward's people on here?
Yes its an open forum before you say, that seem's to be your answer to everything on here.

He replied: Michael; I don't profess to know everything. I gave the information from the official timetable. As for my original reponse, yes it was short but in the same vein as the request.

Wonder what he thought when i said about hes rubbish attitude

(25 Sep 2013, 7:05 pm)Michael haha, i did a post on 1 of the posts he replied to..

Ian you don't have to have be know it all, maybe he didn't know that why is it you have a rubbish attitude toward's people on here?
Yes its an open forum before you say, that seem's to be your answer to everything on here.

He replied: Michael; I don't profess to know everything. I gave the information from the official timetable. As for my original reponse, yes it was short but in the same vein as the request.

Wonder what he thought when i said about hes rubbish attitude

Haha, I noticed that.
What a 'door knob' he is!

His post previous to that with the young girl and the smashed nose/lip is what really annoyed me.

RE: Anything and Everything - Michael - 25 Sep 2013

(25 Sep 2013, 7:09 pm)Andreos1 Haha, I noticed that.
What a 'door knob' he is!

His post previous to that with the young girl and the smashed nose/lip is what really annoyed me.

yes a complete nob, iv'e emailed GNE about it, bet they don't bother with a reply or do anything

RE: Anything and Everything - gtom - 25 Sep 2013

Wow at this one

https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE?ref=ts&fref=ts

Dear Go North East, you will also be receiving an email copy of this

I am a Go Ahead Group shareholder. Not a large one, a few thousand pounds worth and I wanted to let you know I'll be making a formal complaint along with another 8 shareholders to Shareholder Relations and to Head Office- not Gateshead, your actual real Head Office (our total shareholding although small is not insignificant) over the maintenance and management of this page.

Customers are the business. Your response, attitude and handling of them is key to how we do as a business and how the company is perceived.

The handling and response to customers outside of hours is absolutely awful. A what not to do in service.

If someone were to board a bus and then be rude, short and offensive to fellow passengers, who then complained, your driver would act and remove the passenger. Yet when this occurs on Facebook you simply say 'It's an open forum'.

No it's not. You choose to make it open. You can close it after you stop monitoring it, you can choose who you allow to post and reply.

I have no problems with people replying with factual opinion and details. Fare details etc. I do have a problem with people like Ian Hingett rudely dismissing people and exerting his opinion as factual detail. It makes it look like he represents your company and even if he doesn't, it is what they would call trolling

This wall has a Tony Clifton, a Harold Bishop, a Karl Kennedy. There is a forum where people have set up fake personalities to troll your page and you allow it. People are taking the michael and you don't even bloody notice or worse, ignore it.

I have absolutely no confidence in your customer service management nor their abilities to handle this situation as aresult of this situation. The head is firmly in the sand.

Absolutely no other major company would allow this to happen, its frankly embarassing and insulting

I look forward to your withering dithering response and I look forward to the response of Sarah Boundy, the Go Ahead media and PR director and that of Tom Dodds, your PR man down at Queen Street.

Yours Faithfully.

David Atkinson

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 25 Sep 2013

Wasn't that account one of the so called trolls that had a name change?

EDIT: Yes - http://northeastbuses.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=628&pid=13275#pid13275

EDIT 2: And the Facebook account URL - https://www.facebook.com/paulrobinsonneighbours

(25 Sep 2013, 8:06 pm)gtomlinson Wow at this one

https://www.facebook.com/simplyGNE?ref=ts&fref=ts

Woahh!

I'm half expecting Hignett to come on and state complaints aren't accepted over the wall or some other patronising crap!

(25 Sep 2013, 8:16 pm)Andreos1 Woahh!

I'm half expecting Hignett to come on and state complaints aren't accepted over the wall or some other patronising crap!

He'll I imagine block that user. Surely Go Ahead can't continue to let this go on?

Not sure what to make of that one, calls out spoof posters but is a former spoof poster. I'd be surprised if GNE don't contact that poster via PM. It's a pretty serious complaint and it's not rude. Very matter of fact. Interesting its from a group of shareholders. I know the companies I have shares in have a direct point of contact for complaints so its unusual to go public

Somebody has just pulled him up on the name thing.

Interesting times ahead in social media land!

RE: Anything and Everything - Dan - 25 Sep 2013

(25 Sep 2013, 8:38 pm)Andreos1 Somebody has just pulled him up on the name thing.

Interesting times ahead in social media land!

I liked his excuse. I reckon someone should pull him on his former accounts that we have noted, including Lou Carpenter and Adam Liam Malarkey before his current alter-ego.
If I could be bothered to rake around for that password to the "Neb Dan" account, I'd do it myself.

(25 Sep 2013, 8:45 pm)Daniel I liked his excuse. I reckon someone should pull him on his former accounts that we have noted, including Lou Carpenter and Adam Liam Malarkey before his current alter-ego.
If I could be bothered to rake around for that password to the "Neb Dan" account, I'd do it myself.

I missed all of this Lou Carpenter and Adam Liam Malarkey stuff - certainly can't remember it anyway.

(25 Sep 2013, 8:45 pm)Daniel I liked his excuse. I reckon someone should pull him on his former accounts that we have noted, including Lou Carpenter and Adam Liam Malarkey before his current alter-ego.

I'd be tempted to wait on GNE response. Could take down Hignett at last

(25 Sep 2013, 8:54 pm)gtomlinson I'd be tempted to wait on GNE response. Could take down Hignett at last

Wonder what Clifford will do with himself?
The 'horrible creature' that he allegedly is.
Wonder what Mrs Hignett will feel like, knowing Hignett doesn't have a computer to sit at all night and weekend. Poor woman...

RE: Anything and Everything - Leyland - 25 Sep 2013

Too late, done Big GrinBig Grin