North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 09 Nov 2014

(09 Nov 2014, 10:32 am)AdamY I wasn't that impressed with the season finale of Doctor Who last night.

The whole episode could have probably been condensed to around 15 minutes of storyline if all the nonsensical crap was removed.

This series has being the worst since it was re-launched in 2005.... don't get me wrong.... 

Peter Capaldi - Amazing.

Jenna Colemen - rubbish - get her off it! 

Once again stupid love stories and rubbish writing.... over used Cybermen and Daleks once again........... PLEASE DON'T BRING THEM BACK NEXT SERIES!!!!!

Why wasn't she the Rani.... shes a female timelord? - Master should always being a bloke.

Christmas Special - like always will be SHIT 

Adam i could go on and on about it but i won't but can u see where i'm coming from 

RE: General TV thread - MurdnunoC - 09 Nov 2014

(09 Nov 2014, 10:38 am)Michael This series has being the worst since it was re-launched in 2005.... don't get me wrong.... 

Peter Capaldi - Amazing.

Jenna Colemen - rubbish - get her off it! 

Once again stupid love stories and rubbish writing.... over used Cybermen and Daleks once again........... PLEASE DON'T BRING THEM BACK NEXT SERIES!!!!!

Why wasn't she the Rani.... shes a female timelord? - Master should always being a bloke.

Christmas Special - like always will be SHIT 

Adam i could go on and on about it but i won't but can u see where i'm coming from 

I actually like Jenna Coleman but I don't really understand her character. There are rumours circulating that's she leaving the show so I hope they make the next assistant to the doctor a little less complex. It's fine for assistants to have some back-story but it shouldn't overshadow the story of The Doctor. It's almost like Peter Capaldi has played a bit-part instead of the leading role. Hopefully, the re-emergence of Gallifrey should shift the focus back onto The Doctor. 

I agree with what you say about The Master/Mistress. It would have made more sense to re-introduce The Rani. However, as Olivia Coleman was apparently considered to play The Doctor (and may do so in the next regeneration), I think the whole point of the exercise was to affirm regeneration isn't gender specific. Still, it renders the whole Time Lord/Lady designation as rather pointless.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 09 Nov 2014

(09 Nov 2014, 10:59 am)AdamY I actually like Jenna Coleman but I don't really understand her character. There are rumours circulating that's she leaving the show so I hope they make the next assistant to the doctor a little less complex. It's fine for assistants to have some back-story but it shouldn't overshadow the story of The Doctor. It's almost like Peter Capaldi has played a bit-part instead of the leading role. Hopefully, the re-emergence of Gallifrey should shift the focus back onto The Doctor. 

I agree with what you say about The Master/Mistress. It would have made more sense to re-introduce The Rani. However, as Olivia Coleman was apparently considered to play The Doctor (and may do so in the next regeneration), I think the whole point of the exercise was to affirm regeneration isn't gender specific. Still, it renders the whole Time Lord/Lady designation as rather pointless.

I hope she does leave.

If they choose the next DR as a women, i won't be watching. 

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 10 Nov 2014

Does anyone watch Coach Trip?
Missed Fridays episode, so have no idea why or how the two older ladies have gone.

Dunno if they were voted off or walked out.

Can anyone help?

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 12 Nov 2014

(10 Nov 2014, 6:23 pm)Andreos1 Does anyone watch Coach Trip?
Missed Fridays episode, so have no idea why or how the two older ladies have gone.

Dunno if they were voted off or walked out.

Can anyone help?

I found out!

Can't believe nobody watches Coach Trip though

#Bdog
#hashtagsonNEB

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 12 Nov 2014

(12 Nov 2014, 5:40 pm)Andreos1 I found out!

Can't believe nobody watches Coach Trip though

#Bdog
#hashtagsonNEB

I used to watch it, but I only found out last week that it was back on and I'm often busy around the time its on and if I'm not I just forget.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 12 Nov 2014

(12 Nov 2014, 5:45 pm)Jimmi I used to watch it, but I only found out last week that it was back on and I'm often busy around the time its on and if I'm not I just forget.

Same for me, too, except I've just found out it's back on upon reading the above posts!

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 14 Nov 2014

Who watched Eastenders on Children in Need???

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 14 Nov 2014

Just watched Gogglebox and they showed a programme where there was a neighborhood in America where some of the people just walk around naked inside and outside the house. Imagine if your street was like this, it would be horrific, if you want to walk around naked inside your house with the blinds closed that's fine, but I'd hate to see people outside my house naked.

Also why are nudists always the people you never want to see naked.

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 14 Nov 2014

(14 Nov 2014, 10:19 pm)Jimmi Just watched Gogglebox and they showed a programme where there was a neighborhood in America where some of the people just walk around naked inside and outside the house. Imagine if your street was like this, it would be horrific, if you want to walk around naked inside your house with the blinds closed that's fine, but I'd hate to see people outside my house naked.

Also why are nudists always the people you never want to see naked.

On holiday it is normally big hairy Germans who have a thing for nakedness, some of those Germans are hairier than a werewolf...

My next door neighbour used to sunbathe topless in her back yard, one day, I was in my room and heard a noise outside, went to my window and saw there, got the shock of my life, not as much as her though, I have never seen someone cover themselves up so in all my life...

I will be in therapy for the rest of my life lol

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 14 Nov 2014

S Club 7 on Children in Need...  Rolleyes

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 14 Nov 2014

(14 Nov 2014, 10:49 pm)aureolin S Club 7 on Children in Need...  Rolleyes
Takes me back to my mid/tate teens, when Radio, Pubs and Clubs played there songs to death...

I was in love with Hannah when I was 17/18...

What was going on with Jo? Has she had a boob job, looked like a nip slip waiting to happen

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 14 Nov 2014

(14 Nov 2014, 10:53 pm)marxistafozzski Takes me back to my mid/tate teens, when Radio, Pubs and Clubs played there songs to death...

I was in love with Hannah when I was 17/18...

What was going on with Jo? Has she had a boob job, looked like a nip slip waiting to happen

She looks as rough as sandpaper mate. I thought she was mid to late 40s, not mid-30s. Tina and Hannah used to be unreal. Tina still looks very smart, but Hannah looks to have aged at double rate. 

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 15 Nov 2014

(14 Nov 2014, 10:56 pm)aureolin She looks as rough as sandpaper mate. I thought she was mid to late 40s, not mid-30s. Tina and Hannah used to be unreal. Tina still looks very smart, but Hannah looks to have aged at double rate. 

Cant disagree with that mate, Jo looks old, she is only 3 years older than me, was never about Rachel, I always liked Hannah, I thought Tina still looks ok at 38...I also think Tina looks a bit like Rose McGowan

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 15 Nov 2014

(14 Nov 2014, 9:47 pm)marxistafozzski Who watched Eastenders on Children in Need???

I'm watching the clips now on youtube because i missed it. 

They did well on the Grease songs ............Linda - mind she looked good tonight

Seems like Kim is returning soon, as she was in the video.

----------

Ghosts of Ian Beale was good.

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 15 Nov 2014

(15 Nov 2014, 11:08 am)Michael I'm watching the clips now on youtube because i missed it. 

They did well on the Grease songs ............Linda - mind she looked good tonight

Seems like Kim is returning soon, as she was in the video.

----------

Ghosts of Ian Beale was good.
I thought the Eastenders sketch was canny...not as good as the Corrie Crossover a few years back...

I liked the choices of songs they played on the radio

Nick Berry
Michelle Gayle
Martine McCutcheon

Big Grin

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 16 Nov 2014

GOLD are airing 'Dibley Weekend' next weekend to celebrate 20 years of The Vicar of Dibley. Smile

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 16 Nov 2014

Anyone watching I'm a celebrity get me outta here... her from only way is essex is getting on my bloody nerves.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 9:41 pm)Michael Anyone watching I'm a celebrity get me outta here... her from only way is essex is getting on my bloody nerves.

God she is annoying, wish she would shut the hell up she is the one that is scared of everything and everyone votes for them to do all the trials because they love watching them scream their head off. Even her snoring is incredibly loud!

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 9:41 pm)Michael Anyone watching I'm a celebrity get me outta here... her from only way is essex is getting on my bloody nerves.

Must have relieved the others in the helicopter when she got off! Wink

She would have pulled them down to the fucking ground! Tongue