North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm)Marcus Must have relieved the others in the helicopter when she got off! Wink

She would have pulled them down to the fucking ground! Tongue

That's if it would even get off the ground.

They must have been happy just to have so peace and quiet.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 9:55 pm)Marcus Must have relieved the others in the helicopter when she got off! Wink

She would have pulled them down to the fucking ground! Tongue

Pmsl

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 16 Nov 2014

(16 Nov 2014, 10:18 pm)Michael Pmsl

I can just imagine them taking off with 'er still inside!

They start to slowly list to the left as they hover across the jungle, and the pilot radios in a mayday when her huge head hits the window and smashes it, and the resulting air pressure rips the roof off and pulls the other celebs out like the end of Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull!

They would have to shoot it down, otherwise with her still in it they would smash into the core of the earth and cause a bloody super-earthquake!! Tongue

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 16 Nov 2014

Dont really watch im a celeb...Watched War Horse on BBC Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 17 Nov 2014

Lmao Jimmy Bullard!

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Nov 2014

ARGH!!! AHH!! The Snake!! Tongue Tongue

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 17 Nov 2014

Has anyone been watching Made in Tyne & Wear?
Apart from some of the stuff not being made in T&W, the presenters who are doing local output, seem to be local radio rejects!
Peter Grant, Ingrid and Anna Forster seem to be the big names.

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 18 Nov 2014

(17 Nov 2014, 11:06 pm)Andreos1 Has anyone been watching Made in Tyne & Wear?
Apart from some of the stuff not being made in T&W, the presenters who are doing local output, seem to be local radio rejects!
Peter Grant, Ingrid and Anna Forster seem to be the big names.

Is that the same Ingrid who used to work for Metro Radio when I was at School, did a show with Lee Finan???

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 18 Nov 2014

(18 Nov 2014, 11:04 am)marxistafozzski Is that the same Ingrid who used to work for Metro Radio when I was at School, did a show with Lee Finan???

Aye, that's the same one!

Does some stuff on Radio Newcastle and now, Made in T&W.

She tried to launch herself as a superstar club dj at one point.
Chambers in Sunderland often got the likes of Danny Rampling, Judge Jules, Dave Pearce and others on a Wednesday night.
Went one night and Ingrid was the start turn Huh

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 18 Nov 2014

(18 Nov 2014, 1:04 pm)Andreos1 Aye, that's the same one!

Does some stuff on Radio Newcastle and now, Made in T&W.

She tried to launch herself as a superstar club dj at one point.
Chambers in Sunderland often got the likes of Danny Rampling, Judge Jules, Dave Pearce and others on a Wednesday night.
Went one night and Ingrid was the start turn Huh

Is she still a good looking woman...she was canny back in the 90's...

Used to get in from school, go out for a bit, come in about half 8, listen to Lee and Ingrid for a bit, then listen to Nightowls...

Talking about Judge Jules, I saw him and Tall Paul(I think) in Boro when I was 18, all I remembet was I was on another planet completely hat night lol

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 18 Nov 2014

(18 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm)marxistafozzski Is she still a good looking woman...she was canny back in the 90's...

Used to get in from school, go out for a bit, come in about half 8, listen to Lee and Ingrid for a bit, then listen to Nightowls...

Talking about Judge Jules, I saw him and Tall Paul(I think) in Boro when I was 18, all I remembet was I was on another planet completely hat night lol

Still looks the same - short, elfin, blonde hair. Just older.

Might still have the FHM that she appeared in!

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 19 Nov 2014

Michael Portillos Great British Railway Journeys has just finished and was the stretch between Durham and Grosmont, including a stint on the NYMR.

No idea if the episodes are running in order, but the next episode is in York.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 20 Nov 2014

Craig Charles has had to leave the jungle due to hes brother dieing suddenly =(

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 20 Nov 2014

(20 Nov 2014, 10:18 am)Michael Craig Charles has had to leave the jungle due to hes brother dieing suddenly =(
I love Craig Charles, think he is brilliant...dont watch the jungle though

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 20 Nov 2014

Craig Charles has had to leave the jungle due to hes brother dieing suddenly =(
That's a shame.

I don't think anyone is sad that Gemma has gone though.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 20 Nov 2014

(20 Nov 2014, 11:37 am)Jimmi That's a shame.

I don't think anyone is sad that Gemma has gone though.

Defiantly not.. i would of slapped her by now!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 23 Nov 2014

Watching classic clips of Red Dwarf.

Forgot how good it was!

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 26 Nov 2014

Anyone watching ch4? TV in the seventies - near the knuckle, racist, sexist and homophobic telly described in this social documentary.

Re: RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 26 Nov 2014

(26 Nov 2014, 10:26 pm)Andreos1 Anyone watching ch4? TV in the seventies - near the knuckle, racist, sexist and homophobic telly described in this social documentary.
Shows like Love Thy Neighbour and Til' Death Us Do Part were known to close to the boundary...

The Alf Garnett character was portrayed as racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic and anti-semitic Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 26 Nov 2014

Well they have done the 'gay' characters, touched on racism, the public safety films for kids and now back to racism and The Black and White Minstrel show