North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 04 Jan 2015

What an amazing final, best final in a long time.

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 04 Jan 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 10:36 pm)Michael We haven't got a darts thread so i'll post it here.

Anyone watching the 2015 world championship?

Mint final between Taylor amd Anderson

Darts having problems staying in the board though....already changed the board once
I've been watching it all through the holidays. There's been some quality matches. Steven Buntings quarter and semi final stood out for me though, as it shows how much of a quality player he really is. I was gutted about Taylor/Barney yesterday, as Barney seemed to crumble a bit by the occasion. Over the moon for Gary Anderson though!

Plenty BDO action from the lakeside still to go Smile

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 04 Jan 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 10:55 pm)Michael What an amazing final, best final in a long time.

Yes it was, glad Gary Anderson won, I don't really like Phil Taylor that much.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 04 Jan 2015

(04 Jan 2015, 11:00 pm)Jimmi Yes it was, glad Gary Anderson won, I don't really like Phil Taylor that much.

I'm glad Anderson won to, Hate Phil Taylor.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 04 Jan 2015

I'm so far behind on my Sky Plus viewing that I'm still watching Christmas special's, it feels weird watching them in January.

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 05 Jan 2015

Does anyone else think the trio on Badults is one of the most terrible groups of comedians ever?!

Watching the FA Cup 50 Greatest Moments, and they're doing little bits and pieces. One makes an unfunny joke and the other two can't breathe with laughter?? What the hell?!

And Badults....wow. What an absolute sham of a show - I don't know how the BBC agreed to air it after seeing the scripts?!

They are pathetic 'comedians'...

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 08 Jan 2015

Anyone watching botched bodies on channel 5?

Making me feel ill

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 08 Jan 2015

(08 Jan 2015, 10:28 pm)Michael Anyone watching botched bodies on channel 5?

Making me feel ill

Does it end soon?

If not, I might watch it.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 08 Jan 2015

(08 Jan 2015, 10:28 pm)MarcTheA4 Does it end soon?

If not, I might watch it.

It finshes at 11pm but i'm sure channel 5 has a +1 channel?

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 10 Jan 2015

Wow, this new version of Stars in Their Eyes is terrible.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 10 Jan 2015

I'm loving it!

RE: General TV thread - citaro5284 - 10 Jan 2015

I am busy watching The Voice, prefer it to x factor tbh

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 10 Jan 2015

(10 Jan 2015, 7:43 pm)citaro5284 I am busy watching The Voice, prefer it to x factor tbh

I prefer SpongeBob Squarepants to both. Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - citaro5284 - 10 Jan 2015

(10 Jan 2015, 7:43 pm)MarcTheA4 I prefer SpongeBob Squarepants to both. Big Grin

Not a lot I can say to that.....

Hope your wifi is working in the house MarcusĀ  Big Grin

(10 Jan 2015, 7:46 pm)citaro5284 Not a lot I can say to that.....

Hope your wifi is working in the house MarcusĀ  Big Grin

Oh, keep a lid on it! Wink Tongue

(10 Jan 2015, 7:43 pm)MarcTheA4 I prefer SpongeBob Squarepants to both. Big Grin

Think I'd sooner watch SpongeBob than either of these.

Not a fan of The Voice or X Factor, I just can't bare them as much of the time these programmes people don't vote on singing ability as some just vote who is the hottest and women won't vote for women especially if they come across as slappers.

I'm am slightly laughing at Stars in Their Eyes but it is more who bad it is, nowt else on though so I guess this will be on my TV most Saturday's for the next few weeks.

(10 Jan 2015, 7:55 pm)Jimmi Think I'd sooner watch SpongeBob than either of these.

Not a fan of The Voice or X Factor, I just can't bare them as much of the time these programmes people don't vote on singing ability as some just vote who is the hottest and women won't vote for women especially if they come across as slappers.

I'm am slightly laughing at Stars in Their Eyes but it is more who bad it is, nowt else on though so I guess this will be on my TV most Saturday's for the next few weeks.

Top Gear on BBC3. Smile

(10 Jan 2015, 8:02 pm)MarcTheA4 Top Gear on BBC3. Smile

Thought about watching TG but I saw one of the bits on that episode on the DVD I got for Christmas.

Take Me Out is on in the background.

RE: General TV thread - Tommy1581 - 10 Jan 2015

I don't watch TV often, only Benidorm on Fridays (oh I'm so sad). Currently watching the NMT on my camera.

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 10 Jan 2015

(10 Jan 2015, 7:40 pm)Jimmi Wow, this new version of Stars in Their Eyes is terrible.

He isn't as annoying as i thought he'd be! I don't like the way they have merged a bit of TV Burp into it (when he supposedly goes off and does other things). I also don't like the way he keeps saying 'non-live final'. Yes he made the point of the final not been live but is there a need to keep saying it every time he mentions the voting process? 'Final' would do. I did however like the way they started out with somebody impersonating Kylie like the first ever guest of the original version Series 1 Episode 1 1990 - Leslie Crowther). Whether that was set up or was just ironic, i don't know. The 1990 episode in question is currently on Challenge (nearly finished now but a second episode starts at 21:30!)