North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 2:53 pm)MrFozz Wasn't the very first line in the show sonething like Den saying 'Oh god, it stinks in 'ere'

Yup, i wonder if we'll hear that line again, wonder who the 3 are who kick the door in... i heard Martin Fowler will be one of them (he returns tonight, permanently according to reports)

Fozz why did u quote your own post Tongue 

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 2:55 pm)Michael Yup, i wonder if we'll hear that line again, wonder who the 3 are who kick the door in... i heard Martin Fowler will be one of them (he returns tonight, permanently according to reports)

Fozz why did u quote your own post  
arrrrrggggghhhh am going mad talking to myself Big Grin

I wad meant to quote you hahaha

Has anyone being watching - EastEnders: Back To Ours: Basically its certain actors looking back at their time on the square.

Here is episode 1: Alfie and Kat:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02gv35v/eastenders-back-to-ours-1-shane-richie-jessie-wallace

The other 5 should appear at the bottom.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm)Michael Has anyone being watching - EastEnders: Back To Ours: Basically its certain actors looking back at their time on the square.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02gv35v/eastenders-back-to-ours-1-shane-richie-jessie-wallace

Yeah, I watched them when they were released (I know - sad - but they put the links on their Facebook page). Can't believe how many of the clips I remembered from being a young kid.

(17 Feb 2015, 3:30 pm)Dan Yeah, I watched them when they were released (I know - sad - but they put the links on their Facebook page). Can't believe how many of the clips I remembered from being a young kid.

The first scenes of Ronnie and Roxy were mint... pass the boob tape haha!

(17 Feb 2015, 3:28 pm)Michael Has anyone being watching - EastEnders: Back To Ours: Basically its certain actors looking back at their time on the square.

Do you remember when Kat and Alfie first did the dirty deed, and he went on a condom round Walford, think he got bashed and battered in the process...absolute class Big Grin

(17 Feb 2015, 3:45 pm)MrFozz Do you remember when Kat and Alfie first did the dirty deed, and he went on a condom round Walford, think he got bashed and battered in the process...absolute class Big Grin

That was in their highlights on that clip Michael shared! Tongue 

On the 3rd one how much different does Himesh Patel look in real life to Tamwar...i had to look up the name haha

I want Eastenders to make Tamwar much better, give a decent story line!

(17 Feb 2015, 3:35 pm)Michael The first scenes of Ronnie and Roxy were mint... pass the boob tape haha!
I aint really watched it for a while now, I used to be in love with Rita Simons, although I was in love with Samantha Anus years ago Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Feb 2015

EastEnders - Summary of the Lucy 'Whodunnit';

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02ff9sg/eastenders-lucy-beale-story-update

(17 Feb 2015, 5:56 pm)MarcTheA4 EastEnders - Summary of the Lucy 'Whodunnit';

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02ff9sg/eastenders-lucy-beale-story-update

Iv'e just started to watch it, haha 

Was about to share!

General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

What is your favourite 10 fsvourite Eastenders Moments and who are your favourite characters...For Me, my moments are

1.Peggy: Get ooooouuuutttt of my pub
2.Zoe(to Kat): Your not my mum
Kat: Yes I am
3. Frank turning up to Pats naked wearing a bow tie
4. Who shot Phil
5. When Pauline found out Arthur had been knocking off Mrs Hewitt she nearly took his head off with a frying pan Big Grin
6. Arthur half inching the Christmas Savings Club then going on to have a total nervous breakdown
7. Alfies Walford Jonny Marathon
8. Anytime Nick Cotton appeared...''ello ma'
9. Dot helping Ethel to die, was a bit of a weepy...Dot was so racked with guilt and believed she should be done for murder, she committed shoplifting and took to court, where she was spared jail but went to jail for 14 days for contempt of court
10. Pat and Peggys relationship, I need say no more, everyone knows about that friendship and what went on with it

My favourite characters:

Grant, Phil, Peggy, Pat, The Slaters, Minty and Gary and Heather Trott Big Grin

One more thing, who remembers Big Ron, dont think he ever said much, but was always in tbe background Big Grin

Your thoughts guys

Don't think I could put them in order, but your 1-4 and 10 would certainly be on my list too.

Very much liked the "You bitch! You cow" slaps too, from Peggy and Pat.

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Feb 2015

I always loved Heather's surname.

Trott. Felt like it really suited her size and personality...

(17 Feb 2015, 6:48 pm)Dan Don't think I could put them in order, but your 1-4 and 10 would certainly be on my list too.

Very much liked the "You bitch! You cow" slaps too, from Peggy and Pat.
Peggy and Pat had some really memorable scenes together, I remember Pam St Clement saying the slap scenes with Peggy were quite real, they both got stuck in...

One of my favourite Peggy moments w/o Pat was slapping Chrissie at Dens funeral causing Chrissie to be drop 6' onto the coffin

(17 Feb 2015, 6:49 pm)MarcTheA4 I always loved Heather's surname.

Trott. Felt like it really suited her size and personality...

You saying Heather was a fat pig Marcus

am kiddong mate

I miss Heather like.

They need to bring back... Honey Mitchell and Sam Mitchell

(17 Feb 2015, 7:06 pm)Michael I miss Heather like.

They need to bring back... Honey Mitchell and Sam Mitchell
The thing with Heather, lots of women could probably relate to her as she is not the ultra glam character that most eye candy in the soaps are, she is the kind of woman, despite not being a looker who would be good for most men, loyalty, love, heart of gold, just a nice person all round, you could feel for her at times, Shirley was a nasty bitch to her at times and the time Heather thought she scored only to find out she was victim to a groul of lads 'Pull The Pig' game

General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

As I have only watched EE on and off lately, is Dot responsible for Nicks death...Has she finally cracked and done what all of Walford has wanted to do for 30 years...

Mick and Peggy were good, turning one of Peggys most famous catchphrases on her

GET OUT MY PUB

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm)MrFozz The thing with Heather, lots of women could probably relate to her as she is not the ultra glam character that most eye candy in the soaps are, she is the kind of woman, despite not being a looker who would be good for most men, loyalty, love, heart of gold, just a nice person all round, you could feel for her at times, Shirley was a nasty bitch to her at times and the time Heather thought she scored only to find out she was victim to a groul of lads 'Pull The Pig' game

#tryingnottolaugh
#hashtagsonNEB

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm)MrFozz The thing with Heather, lots of women could probably relate to her as she is not the ultra glam character that most eye candy in the soaps are, she is the kind of woman, despite not being a looker who would be good for most men, loyalty, love, heart of gold, just a nice person all round, you could feel for her at times, Shirley was a nasty bitch to her at times and the time Heather thought she scored only to find out she was victim to a groul of lads 'Pull The Pig' game

(17 Feb 2015, 7:43 pm)MarcTheA4 #tryingnottolaugh
#hashtagsonNEB

Your time will come Marcus.
Before you settle down with MrsMarcus and have babyMarcuses, the highlight of a night on the street, will be when you go on a 'Grab a Granny Night' or play 'Pull a Pig'.