North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

One character I forgot to put in favourite Wellard the Dog...Who remembers Ian wanting to get Wellard put down...

As I'm on about dogs...Can't forget Ethels Pug 'Her Little Willy' and there was Dens dog Roly, looked like a poodle crossed with a great dane [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm)Andreos1 Your time will come Marcus.
Before you settle down with MrsMarcus and have babyMarcuses, the highlight of a night on the street, will be when you go on a 'Grab a Granny Night' or play 'Pull a Pig'.

Done that once or twice, the oldest was not far from 50 who had 2 kids older than me Big Grin

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 7:49 pm)Andreos1 Your time will come Marcus.
Before you settle down with MrsMarcus and have babyMarcuses, the highlight of a night on the street, will be when you go on a 'Grab a Granny Night' or play 'Pull a Pig'.

Just the words 'MrsMarcus' and 'babyMarcuses' made me cringe like I did for Will in the Inbetweeners when he was slagging off Gilbert to his whole class on the first day, and he then realised Mr. Gilbert was behind him. Big Grin

babyMarcuses...wow. Just a legion of little kiddies running around Park Lane or Eldon Square; trainee NEB members. I'm looking at it in a very Star Wars-fashion - they're all clones of someone...Tongue

I don't think I'm much of a 'lad', Andreos.

(17 Feb 2015, 7:52 pm)MarcTheA4 Just the words 'MrsMarcus' and 'babyMarcuses' made me cringe like I did for Will in the Inbetweeners when he was slagging off Gilbert to his whole class on the first day, and he then realised Mr. Gilbert was behind him. Big Grin

babyMarcuses...wow. Just a legion of little kiddies running around Park Lane or Eldon Square; trainee NEB members. I'm looking at it in a very Star Wars-fashion - they're all clones of someone...

I don't think I'm much of a 'lad', Andreos.
NEB: Revenge of The Offspring, 30 years in the future, Nexus are still a pain in the arse, when a mysterious figure appears, a man calling himself Doc appears before Marc-y telling him something must be done about Nexus in the future and only he can stop them...

#fireupthedeloreom
#NEBhashtags

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 7:42 pm)MrFozz As I have only watched EE on and off lately, is Dot responsible for Nicks death...Has she finally cracked and done what all of Walford has wanted to do for 30 years...

Mick and Peggy were good, turning one of Peggys most famous catchphrases on her

GET OUT MY PUB

Dot bought dodgy drugs for Nick, looks like that caused it.

#EElive

Oh god! Did anyone watch it?

(17 Feb 2015, 8:01 pm)Michael Dot bought dodgy drugs for Nick, looks like that caused it.

#EElive

Oh god! Did anyone watch it?

Oh shit have I missed it?! What happened??

(17 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm)MarcTheA4 Oh shit have I missed it?! What happened??

No spoilers... Tongue

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 2:50 pm)Michael I hope they do, every episode has live parts in, so hopefully!

Looking forward to them finding Nick this week, the same way they found Reg Cox.

Possibly a classic from a previous live: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76fGBIBDDgA
He really made a...a...a mess out of that

RE: General TV thread - DanPicken - 17 Feb 2015

Did anyone watch the first episode of Britain's Biggest Primary School.

(17 Feb 2015, 8:04 pm)Michael No spoilers... Tongue

You jerk. Tongue

(17 Feb 2015, 8:06 pm)MarcTheA4 You jerk. Tongue

Can say "twist"...

RE: General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 8:07 pm)Michael Can say "twist"...

Oh.......................spoiler alert! 

(17 Feb 2015, 8:03 pm)MarcTheA4 Oh shit have I missed it?! What happened??
watch it at 1030 on BBC three or wait till it is on iplayer later Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 8:05 pm)danpick Did anyone watch the first episode of Britain's Biggest Primary School.
No because we were all watching eastenders.

Did Max muck up his line at the end, as I could of sworn he said to Abbie, "Lauren knows you killed Lucy", rather than "Lauren knows who killed Lucy"

(17 Feb 2015, 8:09 pm)MrFozz watch it at 1030 on BBC three or wait till it is on iplayer later Big Grin

I think I'll watch it on 3! Wink

(17 Feb 2015, 8:09 pm)Malarkey No because we were all watching eastenders.

Did Max muck up his line at the end, as I could of sworn he said to Abbie, "Lauren knows you killed Lucy", rather than "Lauren knows who killed Lucy"

I'm not sure, maybe its a fake plot... or maybe she is part of it, she might of done it..

Still going for Abi like, said for ages.

Did Max muck up his line at the end, as I could of sworn he said to Abbie, "Lauren knows you killed Lucy", rather than "Lauren knows who killed Lucy

I am quite certain he said 'She knows you killed Lucy', that line could be in to add more suspense to it

(17 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm)Michael I'm not sure, maybe its a fake plot... or maybe she is part of it, she might of done it..

Still going for Abi like, said for ages.

I think she's a boring psycho bitch!

(17 Feb 2015, 8:05 pm)danpick Did anyone watch the first episode of Britain's Biggest Primary School.

I forgot it was on, ill have to catch up!

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 17 Feb 2015

He did say that... Think he was meant to say "who", though.