North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 17 Feb 2015

It's on iPlayer now everyone!

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 8:12 pm)Michael I'm not sure, maybe its a fake plot... or maybe she is part of it, she might of done it..

Still going for Abi like, said for ages.
Im going with Whitney, but may change my mind if there is a few more plot twists.

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 8:14 pm)Dan He did say that... Think he was meant to say "who", though.
Could be a plot twist tho Big Grin

I think it was Luther Blissett Wink

Noticed a lot of strange camera angles you normally don't see in the show...

Can't believe Peggy's back. Tongue

RE: General TV thread - DanPicken - 17 Feb 2015

I think that is was Marcus he did after 4852 was withdrawn.

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm)MarcTheA4 Noticed a lot of strange camera angles you normally don't see in the show...

Can't believe Peggy's back.
Was great when Mick said 'Get out my pub'

As for the camera angles I am guessing they were the live portions

Absolutely creased at Lauren...

'Err, no, dad, I CAN TAKE IT'...

In regards to taking the letter over to Ian and Jane's.

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 17 Feb 2015

A clue maybe - https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=901727903180962&set=vb.470911516262605&type=2&theater

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 8:16 pm)MarcTheA4 Noticed a lot of strange camera angles you normally don't see in the show...

Can't believe Peggy's back. Tongue

Peggy's gone, was only back for today!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 18 Feb 2015

Some people make me laugh... they wondered why Lauren was on Eastenders last night after she gave birth the other day.... i think people got confused at the live inserts...and what was pre-recorded...

Start
When Jane found the card from Lauren
And after Lauren went...

Also think we should take Lauren out of the murder... as shes not gonna be back for the live episode.

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 18 Feb 2015

(18 Feb 2015, 10:12 am)Michael Some people make me laugh... they wondered why Lauren was on Eastenders last night after she gave birth the other day.... i think people got confused at the live inserts...and what was pre-recorded...

Start
And after Lauren went...

Also think we should take Lauren out of the murder... as shes not gonna be back for the live episode.

I have an inkling that Abbie might have done it.

I'm adamant Max said 'Lauren knows you killed Lucy', rather than who killed Lucy. To be honest, Abbie's facial expression after was a giveaway that was either stunned at Max screwing up his line or that she was found out...

Ye Max said "you"

The line was - “She knows, she knows whether you killed Lucy.”

Opps - i forgot to edit my last post

It was live at these points:
Start

And after Lauren went... when it cut to Abi and Max.

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 18 Feb 2015

(18 Feb 2015, 10:47 am)MarcTheA4 I have an inkling that Abbie might have done it.

I'm adamant Max said 'Lauren knows you killed Lucy', rather than who killed Lucy. To be honest, Abbie's facial expression after was a giveaway that was either stunned at Max screwing up his line or that she was found out...
I am still calling plot twist Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 18 Feb 2015

Been watching some of stuff on iplayer...

The 100 Great Cliffhangers was good...How great would it be as an actor to be honoured with a duff duff Big Grin

Anyone watch UKIP: First 100 Days (or something like that)?

I think shes involved but along with someone else... I said it before live week started!

Abi along with Max

or

Along with Ben and Jay.

I hope its not Ben... i just want the character to have some decent story lines without violence etc.

(18 Feb 2015, 11:09 am)Michael I think shes involved but along with someone else... I said it before live week started!

Abi along with Max

or

Along with Ben and Jay.

I hope its not Ben... i just want the character to have some decent story lines without violence etc.

I'd like to see them develop Ben further as a homosexual.

Don't want to sound like a puff, but I think it would be interesting to see what it would be like for some reason.

Me too, give him that kind of story line, shame Jonny left!

Marc it doesn't make u sound like a puff.

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 18 Feb 2015

Well it isnt Abbie, so its Cindy, Ian or Jane who killed Lucy, I hope its Ian as he looked horrified at the end.

Not sure what to make of Eastenders now...Impressed on how much of the show was live tonight,
Hour long episode tomorrow, 7-30-8:30 then a flash back episode from 9:30pm-10pm.. Looking forward to seen who it is.

It could be Abby... i think Eastenders are just throwing stuff in to keep people watching.

Could be more twists tomorrow