North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - citaro5284 - 18 Feb 2015

best programme of the week on now....24hrs in A&E, just love this.

You agree Marcus!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 18 Feb 2015

I'm gonna watch it on channel 4+

I really like it.

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 18 Feb 2015

(18 Feb 2015, 9:08 pm)citaro5284 best programme of the week on now....24hrs in A&E, just love this.

You agree Marcus!

Great show. Not as good as your jokes, citaro, but still good crack. Wink

(18 Feb 2015, 9:39 pm)Adam Another game of Guess The Murderer is on, but on ITV instead. Anyone else watching Midsomer Murders?

I would hate to live in that place. You'd be constantly fearing for your life!

It must be soooooo hard to sell a house there! Tongue

I think we ought to create a poll about this whodunnit, seeing as it's so good haha. Big Grin

General TV thread - MrFozz - 18 Feb 2015

Wonder if my turf accountant has an open book on who killed Lucy, might stick a few quid on Big Grin

Just watched tonight's episode again on BBC3, it's either Ian or Jane...I reckon it's neither and there is gonna be another plot twist during tomorrow's hour-long episode!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 18 Feb 2015

I agree, we get told tomorrow but twists will happen before its revealed... i still think Abi's involved...

Looking forward to the flash back episode and Fridays live episode! Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 18 Feb 2015

Ahh. Now i get Marcus' joke about 24 hours the other day.
I completely forgot about 24 hours in A&E and thought Police Custody was what he was referring to. I'm not as clever as you may think  Blush

(18 Feb 2015, 11:30 pm)Robert Ahh. Now i get Marcus' joke about 24 hours the other day.
I completely forgot about 24 hours in A&E and thought Police Custody was what he was referring to. I'm not as clever as you may think  Blush

The fog rises...

Tongue

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 18 Feb 2015

(18 Feb 2015, 11:27 pm)Michael I agree, we get told tomorrow but twists will happen before its revealed... i still think Abi's involved...

Looking forward to the flash back episode and Fridays live episode! Big Grin

That kind of plot twist usually every suspect getting a phone call or knock at the same time...

I think it was the FPF, a wedgie gone wrong

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 19 Feb 2015

@Marcus: Still though, if you do carry on with these awful gags, you will get placed into police custody. You'll see me at your front door with he handcuffs ready. Nowhere to run Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 19 Feb 2015

Did anyone see last night when Jo Joyner call Ian Beale - Adam haha

Guys and girls...... get your predictions in now for tonight's Eastenders revel.........

No more predications after 7:30pm (when the show starts) but u can change it during the day as many times!

Abi and Max is my prediction

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 19 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 11:08 am)Michael Did anyone see last night when Jo Joyner called Ian Beale - Adam haha

Guys and girls...... get your predictions in now for tonight's Eastenders revel.........

No more predications after 7:30pm (when the show starts) but u can change it during the day as many times!

Abi and Max is my prediction

They both looked so surprised at each other.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 19 Feb 2015

Either Bobby/Cindy, with Jane covering it up.

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 19 Feb 2015

Is Tanya back for good, or just for the wedding?

Iv'e had to edit it, as it made no sense haha!

Haha, being back for 10 minutes and already giving wrong names out! 

Just the wedding Tom, was hoping she would come back permanent. 

Same as 

Christian 

Flashback episode only:

Lucy 
Jake
Rainie 

New theory: that 'head injury' was sustained at home after someone hit her or something. Then once she went to see her client and ended up walking into the woods - she collapsed and died.

Didn't she bang it at Max's car lot to?

As Abi helped Max clean the blood up and Cora was watching through the window.

As for at home... was Cindy arguing with Lucy about her cocaine which was in her box, did Cindy pick it up and hit her across the head with it? or was it Jane?

It could have been an unintentional thing. If someone hit her with her cocaine box in an argument, they wouldn't have known of the consequences of what happened...

I think it could be Max and Abbie working together or something.

Maybe the Cokers, they seem to be hiding something.

Possibly Cindy, don't like her at all and I think she is just trouble. And like Dan says, maybe Jane is covering for her.

I think Ian might be hiding something too. The reason he could be so distressed about what happened was because he couldn't believe what he did.