North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 19 Feb 2015

I found that as soon as I seen Kathy was back, my attention was more focused on the wtfs with that.

I'm old enough to remember her in it thankfully, and she was brilliant. Can't wait to see her square return in a few month.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 19 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 10:31 pm)aureolin I found that as soon as I seen Kathy was back, my attention was more focused on the wtfs with that.

I'm old enough to remember her in it thankfully, and she was brilliant. Can't wait to see her square return in a few month.

Can't wait for Ian and Ben's reaction.

I wonder if Phil's told her that Lucy's dead.

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 19 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 10:33 pm)Michael Can't wait for Ian and Ben's reaction.

I wonder if Phil's told her that Lucy's dead.
Probably not, more likely been shagging her instead.

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 19 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 10:31 pm)aureolin I found that as soon as I seen Kathy was back, my attention was more focused on the wtfs with that.

I was a bit bamboozled by Katjys appearance, I wonder if they use the Den Watts faked his death kind of storyline for kathy

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 20 Feb 2015

Na Question time is shit, just a load of people shouting at each other.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 20 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 11:12 pm)Adam Moving away from the absolute garbage of EastEnders, anyone watching Question Time? It's in Stockton tonight. That and This Week are always the highlight of my Thursday night!
I saw something on Victoria Derbyshire's twitter page the other day about a debate type show starting soon. First episode will be from Newcastle.
Tickets should be free.

The politics show on Radio 4 (name escpaes me), was from a church in Bensham a year or two ago.

Ohhhh i forgot to mention, in the flashback episode, it showed how Ronnie got the gun, it was from Vincent (Richard Blackwood), in among with the white roses.... which when he returned to the square, he had some for her...

Wonder where this story line will go..

(20 Feb 2015, 1:10 pm)Michael Ohhhh i forgot to mention, in the flashback episode, it showed how Ronnie got the gun, it was from Vincent (Richard Blackwood), in among with the white roses.... which when he returned to the square, he had some for her...

Wonder where this story line will go..

Someone will be shot and as her fingerprints will be on the gun - she will get the blame.

(20 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm)Andreos1 Someone will be shot and as her fingerprints will be on the gun - she will get the blame.

Maybe, i just hope they can keep Ronnie as a good person atm... they've wreaked her character 

Supposedly there's gonna be a big stunt tonight... i doubt it though. 

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 1:16 pm)Andreos1 Someone will be shot and as her fingerprints will be on the gun - she will get the blame.
Shirley shot Phil with said Gun a few months ago.

(20 Feb 2015, 1:20 pm)Michael Maybe, i just hope they can keep Ronnie as a good person atm... they've wreaked her character 

Supposedly there's gonna be a big stunt tonight... i doubt it though. 

I rarely watch it, but gather she is in hospital after a crash.

So - she becomes fit and healthy, recovers, goes home and then there is another big murder storyline that drags on and there is a wrongful arrest.
Hasn't she been inside before?

edit: Just read Malarkeys post.

(20 Feb 2015, 1:31 pm)Andreos1 I rarely watch it, but gather she is in hospital after a crash.

So - she becomes fit and healthy, recovers, goes home and then there is another big murder storyline that drags on and there is a wrongful arrest.
Hasn't she been inside before?

edit: Just read Malarkeys post.

Ye, when she swapped babies... that was a horrible story to start off with... cot death but then the writers to have her swap the baby.. was wrong... 

We don't know her outcome, i have a feeling it will be a while before we see her starting to recover etc. 

(20 Feb 2015, 2:04 pm)Adam I'll have to look into it Smile I know The Big Question was broadcast live from my uni's Students Union last week, but couldn't go or watch it On the telly.

.jpg
B-Ess7mIQAA4R6b.jpg
Size 71.67 KB / Downloads 18

LMAO i love this scene from Kevin and Perry...

Perry returns from Manchester - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 2:40 pm)Michael LMAO i love this scene from Kevin and Perry...

Perry returns from Manchester - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKF8KkD7rE
Thats class...

My favourite Kevin and Perry moment is in the film

IT'S A FLOATER

(20 Feb 2015, 5:01 pm)MrFozz Thats class...

My favourite Kevin and Perry moment is in the film

IT'S A FLOATER

I forgot about the movie haha! 

I like their mix they did at the end... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX3xFnMSpjU - anyone know what the mix is called?

Gogglebox starts tonight on channel 4 at 9pm... i wonder what there reactions was to Bobby being Lucy's killer haha 

General TV thread - MrFozz - 20 Feb 2015

Changing the subject a bit, about pissing in pools, in Only Fools and Horses

Cassandra: Will someone sort Damien out, people are complaining about him weeing in the Pool
Del: All little boys like to have a Johnny Cash in the swimming pool
Cassandra: Not from the top of the 10m Diving board

Dunno if I fancy 'Enders tonight...

The whole Bobby killed Lucy was an anti-climax

(20 Feb 2015, 6:57 pm)MrFozz Dunno if I fancy 'Enders tonight...

The whole Bobby killed Lucy was an anti-climax

Its the live episode... u have to watch it incase of any mistakes haha

(20 Feb 2015, 6:59 pm)Michael Its the live episode... u have to watch it incase of any mistakes haha
Probably will watch it, dont expect much from it though