North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 7:01 pm)MrFozz Probably will watch it, dont expect much from it though

I have a feeling we'll see a twist again...

Kathy Beale will back near end of the year... if anyone wondering, BBC confirmed it =) 

RE: General TV thread - MrFozz - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 7:02 pm)Michael I have a feeling we'll see a twist again...

Kathy Beale will back near end of the year... if anyone wondering, BBC confirmed it =) 
How will it be explained to bring Kathy...

Isnit going to be Den was not really shot by a daffodills all over again...

I would like see how it plays out with Dot, I am guessing she was toom away on suspicion of murder, it is not the first time Dot has been involved in the death of somebody after she of course helped Ethel to die l

(20 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm)MrFozz How will it be explained to bring Kathy...

Isnit going to be Den was not really shot by a daffodills all over again...

I would like see how it plays out with Dot, I am guessing she was toom away on suspicion of murder, it is not the first time Dot has been involved in the death of somebody after she of course helped Ethel to die l

The writer said it was gonna be a big story for her come back... so not sure, hopefully more is said soon on it.

The Dot story, could go anyway... June Brown is 88 in RL, maybe shes about to retire from acting.

RE: General TV thread - MurdnunoC - 20 Feb 2015

I hear Pete Beale and Arthur Fowler are coming back soon.

Also, Dennis Rickman Jr will meet his real father in 2016!!

(20 Feb 2015, 7:12 pm)Michael The writer said it was gonna be a big story for her come back... so not sure, hopefully more is said soon on it.

The Dot story, could go anyway... June Brown is 88 in RL, maybe shes about to retire from acting.
Be gutted when Dot finally goes, she has been one of my fave characters on there for years...

She should be given the freedom of Walford and have honours bestowed on her ridding the community of her no good dirty b*****d son

RE: General TV thread - tyresmoke - 20 Feb 2015

Gogglebox returns tonight! A show that shouldn't be good but just is!

(20 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm)MurdnunoC I hear Pete Beale and Arthur Fowler are coming back soon.

Never say never!

Anything can happen in Eastenders! haha

(20 Feb 2015, 7:18 pm)tyresmoke Gogglebox returns tonight! A show that shouldn't be good but just is!

I can't wait haha

Wonder what Sandy and Sandra have as their takeaways haha

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 7:15 pm)MurdnunoC I hear Pete Beale and Arthur Fowler are coming back soon.

You should have seen his reaction to Kathy Beale coming back from the dead...

Adam Woodyatt... what a great actor.

Infact all of the Beales have being during the week.

Julias theme playing...sorry but it should of ended there...

Fuck the fireworks, sorry but that spoilt the moment...

Wonder if we'll see Peter again or is that the we'll see of him...?

Ian is just as bad as Jane and Bobby in becoming an accessory after the fact...

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 20 Feb 2015

I'd thought the fireworks were going to start running straight into the aftermath that's on now. Thought the ending minus the fireworks were brilliant.

Didn't realise that lass that plays Cindy is only 16, and that lad that plays bobby is even younger. Fantastic to play those roles live like they have done.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 20 Feb 2015

Totally agree that the fireworks spoiled the moment - should have given the Beales the Julia's Theme.

(20 Feb 2015, 8:39 pm)Dan Totally agree that the fireworks spoiled the moment - should have given the Beales the Julia's Theme.

I agree, It should of ended with the Beales, Julia's theme should of played with no credits... (only on the bottom).

Then start the fireworks... quite sad that happened.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 20 Feb 2015

They've just said on the backstage thing that "everybody's been in it" [ie at least one of this week's episodes]

They must have forgotten that Denny has been missing for months on end, and Sharon hasn't even noticed...

(20 Feb 2015, 8:47 pm)Dan They've just said on the backstage thing that "everybody's been in it" [ie at least one of this week's episodes]

They must have forgotten that Denny has been missing for months on end, and Sharon hasn't even noticed...

Hahah, so has most of the child actors... Tommy, Kat and Alfies twins, Amy and Ronnies baby... 

Although i seen some of those while the fireworks was on.

RE: General TV thread - Malarkey - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 8:47 pm)Dan They've just said on the backstage thing that "everybody's been in it" [ie at least one of this week's episodes]

PMSL Dan, Actually forgot he was even in Eastenders to be honest as he rarely appears on the show, I bet there were a few others who didnt appear, Aleks and his Daughter come to mind, along with Roxys daughter Amy.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 21 Feb 2015

I have no idea why but I seem to strongly dislike ITV presenter Steven Mulhern. Can't stand him, honestly don't know why.

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 21 Feb 2015

(21 Feb 2015, 4:13 pm)Jimmi I have no idea why but I seem to strongly dislike ITV presenter Steven Mulhern. Can't stand him, honestly don't know why.

I can't stand that Nick Grimshaw on the BBC. Absolute idiot. Can't explain my hatred for him but I feel like shooting the TV whenever he's on!

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 21 Feb 2015

(21 Feb 2015, 4:15 pm)MarcTheA4 I can't stand that Nick Grimshaw on the BBC. Absolute idiot. Can't explain my hatred for him but I feel like shooting the TV whenever he's on!

Yeah I'm not a big fan of him either.