North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 27 May 2015

Im watching too. I dont want anymore dance acts to get through though. 2 have done already...

Some of his tricks were obvious as to how it was done. The massive banner was held up for too long fo anybody not to realise that they were getting a helicopter in place. I unfortunately was not impressed with his performance tonight.

RE: General TV thread - citaro5284 - 27 May 2015

Nah, got to watch one of my favourite programmes, back for a new series, 24 hours in A&E

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 27 May 2015

(27 May 2015, 7:55 pm)Robert Some of his tricks were obvious as to how it was done. The massive banner was held up for too long fo anybody not to realise that they were getting a helicopter in place. I unfortunately was not impressed with his performance tonight.

Which two (or three if you want to do it as they do it) would you pick?

IMD Legion were my favourite dance group from the auditions - I think it's just unbelievable how the dance acts choreograph their routines seamlessly with the music.

How did he know Amanda had the helicopter card though? That's the real question...

For me it would have to be UDI, Gracie Wickens-Sweet and Narinder Dhani (just because he was entertaining!) Smile

Can't say I am particularly impressed by Alesha's performance either - some of the singers who entered the competition have put on better performances!

She's got some pretty hefty bags under her eyes as well...

(27 May 2015, 8:43 pm)Dan Can't say I am particularly impressed by Alesha's performance either - some of the singers who entered the competition have put on better performances!

She's got some pretty hefty bags under her eyes as well...

The bags on her chest look good though Smile 

Oh dear...that magician better have something much better up his sleeve for Sunday!

(27 May 2015, 8:54 pm)Robert Oh dear...that magician better have something much better up his sleeve for Sunday!

I think it was just you who was sceptical about him tonight!

Having said that, there are a few inevitable comments on Twitter suggesting BGT has set it all up.

(27 May 2015, 8:56 pm)Dan I think it was just you who was sceptical about him tonight!

That helicopter trick was too obvious. Magic is usually a quick cover and straight back down and shazam! Whatever was supposed to appear is there. Obviously, they couldnt just drop it down straight away really fast but the long wait just spoiled the whole thing for me. The rest though, that was quite something.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 27 May 2015

Success Ville on BBC3.

Did anyone see it?
Just sat through it and still don't know why.

RE: General TV thread - tyresmoke - 28 May 2015

Isaac Waddington is on tonight's BGT so I hope everyone gets voting for him!

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 28 May 2015

I want to see The Neales to get through to the final. They're absolutely fantastic!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 28 May 2015

That "talking" dog is on...kill me now.

Can tell from miles the dog is scared, you can see the poor thing shaking!

(28 May 2015, 7:35 pm)Michael That "talking" dog is on...kill me now.

Can tell from miles the dog is scared, you can see the poor thing shaking!

It was absolutely fantastic though...you secretly love it don't you?  Tongue 

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 7:33 am)tyresmoke Isaac Waddington is on tonight's BGT so I hope everyone gets voting for him!

Did Simon just call him "Jack" - or did I mis-hear?

Wasn't keen on the song choice, but brilliant singer. The most deserving act of tonight.

EDIT: Yup, he did call him Jack..!

(28 May 2015, 7:43 pm)Dan Did Simon just call him "Jack" - or did I mis-hear?

Wasn't keen on the song choice, but brilliant singer. The most deserving act of tonight.

EDIT: Yup, he did call him Jack..!

Really? I don't think he is my favourite act. The top 2 spots are already taken for me!

(28 May 2015, 7:46 pm)Robert Really? I don't think he is my favourite act. The top 2 spots are already taken for me!

I'd already guessed you would say that, given that we have disagreed on these semi-finalists every day this week!

Haven't particularly enjoyed any of the other acts tonight apart from Isaac. The three lads and their dad are my second place act so far, but I don't think they were half as good as some of the acts now eliminated from the competition in days prior.

Don't think Isaac upped his game, mind. I think I preferred his audition.

Think that dancing act was better than the three lads and the dad - but not as good as some of the dancing acts now eliminated... I'll push them up to my second place act for tonight!

The young lass has a phenomenal voice but wasn't keen on the song choice again.

(28 May 2015, 7:48 pm)Dan I'd already guessed you would say that, given that we have disagreed on these semi-finalists every day this week!

Haven't particularly enjoyed any of the other acts tonight apart from Isaac. The three lads and their dad are my second place act so far, but I don't think they were half as good as some of the acts now eliminated from the competition in days prior.

Don't think Isaac upped his game, mind. I think I preferred his audition.

You know me too well Tongue 

My two are The Neales because i thought that their act was simply fantastic and the archive clips behind them really gave the whole thing a brilliant effect. My second act would be The Kanneh-Masons. Again, i thought that their performance was brilliant.