North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 10:14 am)Dan They do make the show like. Not keen on the family from Durham mind.

Me too Undecided

I like the 2 coloured women in it to and the old couple

RE: General TV thread - tyresmoke - 16 Mar 2014

I've got into watching Junior Paramedics on BBC3. Amazing to see them just starting out on such a great career, I don't know how they do it as there must be so much to learn!

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 10:15 am)Michael Me too Undecided

I like the 2 coloured women in it to and the old couple

[Image: BZg1JzqCYAAlU6q.jpg]
More so the one on the right... She's so funny!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 10:23 am)Dan [Image: BZg1JzqCYAAlU6q.jpg]
More so the one on the right... She's so funny!

hahahaha brilliant pic!

Always has a pop noodle, me and my dad always have a bet on what take away they will have... this series they haven't had one yet!

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 10:30 am)Michael hahahaha brilliant pic!

Always has a pop noodle, me and my dad always have a bet on what take away they will have... this series they haven't had one yet!

It was her nails that did it for me in the last ep.
.jpg
gogglebox.jpg
Size 252.38 KB / Downloads 39

RE: General TV thread - citaro5284 - 16 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 10:35 am)Dan It was her nails that did it for me in the last ep.

The damage she could with them.....

RE: General TV thread - Chris - 17 Mar 2014

(16 Mar 2014, 10:20 am)tyresmoke I've got into watching Junior Paramedics on BBC3. Amazing to see them just starting out on such a great career, I don't know how they do it as there must be so much to learn!

We watched that for the first time last week. The missus was in tears watching the little girl have a fit.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 24 Mar 2014

The ADL factory in Guildford, is on Great British Railway journeys on BBC4 at the mo.
Will likely be on iplayer later.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 28 Mar 2014

Classic Simpsons on Ch4 at the mo!
King Size Homer.

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 30 Mar 2014

Home alone on channel 4. Never gets old. :p

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 30 Mar 2014

(30 Mar 2014, 6:05 pm)aureolin Home alone on channel 4. Never gets old. :p

I have the collection, haha, Marv is my favorite, his screams are class

It never gets old, seen it about 50 times haha

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 30 Mar 2014

(30 Mar 2014, 6:10 pm)Michael I have the collection, haha, Marv is my favorite, his screams are class

It never gets old, seen it about 50 times haha

Yep haha. Marv is funny. Especially the brick throwing bit. Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 30 Mar 2014

Discovered the Bonanza Bonanza channel.
There are some classics on there that I remember watching as a youngster (repeats obviously).
Flash Gordon - 1954 series. Is on at the mo.
Over the course of the last week, The Lucy Show, The Lone Ranger, The Beverley Hillbillies and Bonanza have been on.

They're dated as owt, but great.
If you don't like them, your folks or Grandparents will!

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 02 Apr 2014

The BBC has announced that the tenth series of Waterloo Road will be its last.

The broadcaster admitted that it is "incredibly proud of the show" but believes it has reached "the end of its lifecycle". Another 20 episodes will be aired before the show finishes in 2015.

Good decision, its starting to repeat old story lines and starting to get really boring.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 02 Apr 2014

(02 Apr 2014, 4:41 pm)Michael The BBC has announced that the tenth series of Waterloo Road will be its last.

The broadcaster admitted that it is "incredibly proud of the show" but believes it has reached "the end of its lifecycle". Another 20 episodes will be aired before the show finishes in 2015.

Good decision, its starting to repeat old story lines and starting to get really boring.

Never really watched the show - but have seen bits when flicking about.
Did notice the actors who had North West accents appear when the school was located in that part of England.
When filming moved to Scotland, pupils and staff suddenly seemed to all have Scottish accents - even though it was supposed to be in the same school Wink

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 02 Apr 2014

(02 Apr 2014, 4:52 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Never really watched the show - but have seen bits when flicking about.
Did notice the actors who had North West accents appear when the school was located in that part of England.
When filming moved to Scotland, pupils and staff suddenly seemed to all have Scottish accents - even though it was supposed to be in the same school Wink

Never watched it since the first few series. Chelsee Healey is amazing though.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 06 Apr 2014

Game of Thrones starts tonight in USA and Tomorrow in the UK on sky Atlantic @ 9pm

RE: General TV thread - MurdnunoC - 06 Apr 2014

Season 2 of Hannibal has been great so far.

It's now about half-way through its 13 episode run in the US (not sure if S2 has started in the UK yet!) and I can't wait to see how the series develops from here.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 06 Apr 2014

(06 Apr 2014, 8:54 am)AdamY Season 2 of Hannibal has been great so far.

It's now about half-way through its 13 episode run in the US (not sure if S2 has started in the UK yet!) and I can't wait to see how the series develops from here.

Internet =)

I haven't got sky Atlantic cause its sky only channel, as i have Virgin media so its the internet for me

RE: General TV thread - MurdnunoC - 06 Apr 2014

(06 Apr 2014, 8:57 am)Michael Internet =)

It's been primary medium for watching the shows I like for quite some time.

It started off with downloading Smallville every Friday morning from Season 5 onwards, then it was Heroes; The Office (US); Parks and Recreation; The Big Bang Theory and so on...

Also, without the internet, I probably wouldn't have had the chance to watch shows like The Wire or Breaking Bad.