North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - tyresmoke - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 7:43 pm)Dan Did Simon just call him "Jack" - or did I mis-hear?

Wasn't keen on the song choice, but brilliant singer. The most deserving act of tonight.

EDIT: Yup, he did call him Jack..!

Yeah Jack's his little brother lol

Really like the Neales too and the young girl - they'd probably be my top 3 but Isaac must go through...

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 8:05 pm)Robert You know me too well Tongue 

My two are The Neales because i thought that their act was simply fantastic and the archive clips behind them really gave the whole thing a brilliant effect. My second act would be The Kanneh-Masons. Again, i thought that their performance was brilliant.

The Neales were my favourite too Smile

I'm giving three votes to them, and the other two to Isaac. 

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 8:23 pm)Tom The Neales were my favourite too Smile

I'm giving three votes to them, and the other two to Isaac. 

Well Isaac got all five from me! Hopefully it makes a difference!

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 28 May 2015

The Neales got my 5. Best act of the night

Olly Murs certainly wouldn't be getting five votes from me, that's for sure... Never heard the song before but not keen!

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 8:40 pm)Dan Well Isaac got all five from me! Hopefully it makes a difference!

(28 May 2015, 8:40 pm)Robert The Neales got my 5. Best act of the night

The Neales and Isaac both deserve to get through, and I think they will both get through tonight. No other act was anywhere near to being as good as them, apart from the dog. 

(28 May 2015, 8:42 pm)Dan Olly Murs certainly wouldn't be getting five votes from me, that's for sure... Never heard the song before but not keen!

Haha! Don't even think his voice is up to scratch if im honest.

RE: General TV thread - tyresmoke - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 8:40 pm)Dan Well Isaac got all five from me! Hopefully it makes a difference!

3 from me - hopefully he'll get enough to get through!

Inevitable that Isaac would get through considering how popular he was. I fear that the judges will lean towards Boyband.

(28 May 2015, 8:54 pm)Robert Inevitable that Isaac would get through considering how popular he was

...and the fact he was the best! Wink

(28 May 2015, 8:55 pm)Dan ...and the fact he was the best! Wink

except he wasn't Tongue 

(28 May 2015, 8:56 pm)Robert except he wasn't  

Members of the public think otherwise!

Have to love the fact that Simon went first tonight so he didn't get the nasty decision

YES! Love David more than he loves Simon now Smile

(28 May 2015, 8:56 pm)Robert Have to love the fact that Simon went first tonight so he didn't get the nasty decision

I'd love it if Amanda and Alesha didn't always pick the same acts!

Well my top three was the top three - had expected David would pick Boyband, mind.

Some eagle eyed viewers have worked out Jamie Ravens 'magic':

http://tv.bt.com/tv/tv-news/britains-got-talent-blooper-did-simon-cowell-expose-the-secret-behind-magician-jamie-ravens-big-trick-11363983362256

RE: General TV thread - Davie - 28 May 2015

(28 May 2015, 11:00 pm)Adam Thought this was the most appropriate thread:

Question Time's coming to Gateshead in a fortnight (June 11th). I'll be applying to go on. Anyone else?

I enjoy my Thursday night political debates. Question Time followed by This Week, whilst drinking a whisky or two.

Good luck, Adam  Smile

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 29 May 2015

I love David, he's so funny. This "ovate" / "ovulate" thing never fails to make me laugh.

Calum Scott is the winner for me tonight, folks! Danny Posthill is my runner-up, and Jonathan Lutwyche is my third place.

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 29 May 2015

(29 May 2015, 7:54 pm)Dan I love David, he's so funny. This "ovate" / "ovulate" thing never fails to make me laugh.

Calum Scott is the winner for me tonight, folks! Danny Posthill is my runner-up, and Jonathan Lutwyche is my third place.

For the first time this week, our winners are both the same Tongue Tonights magician was absolutely pathetic. The reason the room was dark was also to hide that obscure black harness which would have both him and her up which had to be sourced from BGT themselves. Proof that these acts are fixed?

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 29 May 2015

Aww bless her! Must be so hard getting so far to get sent home empty handed. A very unique act and i think it would have been nice for her to go through.