North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 29 May 2015

Glad Danny won the public vote. I think Amanda voted for the girl out of pity - it's the first night where she's gone against Alesha!

IMD Legion is my wild card. At least I know Robert is feeling better again, as he will disagree here!

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 29 May 2015

(29 May 2015, 8:56 pm)Dan Glad Danny won the public vote. I think Amanda voted for the girl out of pity - it's the first night where she's gone against Alesha!

Came second Tongue Makes you sound like a Simon calling Isaac Jack! I know exactly what you are actually saying though Smile 

Wildcard predictions now Big Grin 

(29 May 2015, 9:00 pm)Robert Came second  Makes you sound like a Simon calling Isaac Jack! I know exactly what you are actually saying though Smile 

Wildcard predictions now Big Grin 

He won the public vote out of him and the young girl, after it was a judge tie-breaker.

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 29 May 2015

(29 May 2015, 8:59 pm)Dan IMD Legion is my wild card. At least I know Robert is feeling better again, as he will disagree here!

Same here actually!

(29 May 2015, 8:59 pm)Dan IMD Legion is my wild card. At least I know Robert is feeling better again, as he will disagree here!

I would put Jesse-Jane McParland through - mainly because her act is the only one that hasn't had a similar one go through to the final and she was really upset by not going through by the judges votes. After all, the prize is £250,000 plus a spot at the Royal Variety Performance... Tongue

In other news, David Walliams did some damage to Stephen Mulhern last night. He is now on crutches. Jimmi will be happy.
This is the incident in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwitcifV-9o

(29 May 2015, 9:01 pm)Dan He won the public vote out of him and the young girl, after it was a judge tie-breaker.

I knew what you meant Tongue Interesting to see that out of the 4 shows that Simon has been last to judge for, he has decided to take the second place act back to the public vote 3 times.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 29 May 2015

(29 May 2015, 9:03 pm)Robert In other news, David Walliams did some damage to Stephen Mulhern last night. He is now on crutches. Jimmi will be happy.

Perhaps Simon will kill him on the final... Fingers crossed!

Joking! I don't hate him that much, I will be happy if he wasn't on TV & radio anymore.

(29 May 2015, 9:09 pm)Jimmi Perhaps Simon will kill him on the final... Fingers crossed!

Joking! I don't hate him that much, I will be happy if he wasn't on TV & radio anymore.

Turns out he was only kidding. His cast and crutches have miraculously disappeared over the course of the 3 minute break!

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 29 May 2015

(29 May 2015, 9:21 pm)Robert Turns out he was only kidding. His cast and crutches have miraculously disappeared over the course of the 3 minute break!
Can someone actually break him please.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 30 May 2015

After the talk of Mrs McLuskey the other week, I was amazed to see her appear on a trailer for a new show, featuring Mr Gilbert out of The Inbetweeners (no idea of his real name).

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 31 May 2015

BGT final time!

At least i got the public wildcard right Smile I wanted her to get through just because her act added variety to the show. Amanda actually gave up on trying to get her golden buzzer act through and ended up going with Ant&Decs instead.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 31 May 2015

Ha'way then, Robert... Get analysing the magic!

RE: General TV thread - mb134 - 31 May 2015

Anyone else watching the Patagonia special? 

Loving it Big Grin forgot how good this one was

(31 May 2015, 8:00 pm)Dan Ha'way then, Robert... Get analysing the magic!

Much better than he was in his Semi-final. No stupid put up stunts such as the helicopter and no obvious camera errors showing him in the middle of slipping his shoe off prior to finding out that Simon was going to say that the word 'shoe' was on his card Tongue .That lemon trick. Im completely stumped as to how he did that. as he couldn't forge the signature or physically put the lemon in the box as it was on the table throughout the performance. The card trick with Simon, again, i can't explain. Still think Simon is a bit deluded for saying magic is real and based on his flaws the other night, he may lose votes so i would pretty much rule him out of the running to win despite such a good performance tonight! 

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 31 May 2015

Those dogs are getting my five votes, absolutely outstanding!

(31 May 2015, 8:19 pm)Tom Those dogs are getting my five votes, absolutely outstanding!

That 3 legged dog though...i know we have already had a dog act win but they really do deserve it. I was originally going to help the magician out but its changed now. Calum Scott might just win but i don't think his voice is as good as it has been made out to be.

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 31 May 2015

(31 May 2015, 8:21 pm)Robert That 3 legged dog though...i know we have already had a dog act win but they really do deserve it. I was originally going to help the magician out but its changed now. Calum Scott might just win but i don't think his voice is as good as it has been made out to be.

Might you Danny was fantastic too, think I'll give him one, one to the magician, and three to the dog act.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 31 May 2015

Old Men Grooving beat Isaac and Calum? Shambles!

Turning out to be an interesting final! Please let jules and matisse win.