North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 28 Jun 2015

(27 Jun 2015, 10:04 pm)Malarkey He answered a split second after the clock hit zero, reckon the 3 of them got robbed out of 10K each to be honest.

I think he started to answer before the buzzer went off. I know it is hard to win but close calls like that are allowed and i think its unfair for people to say it was fixed. Just my opinion though!

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 28 Jun 2015

Anyone else watching Lionel Richie playing Glastonbury?

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 28 Jun 2015

(28 Jun 2015, 6:30 pm)Jimmi Anyone else watching Lionel Richie playing Glastonbury?

Me, he is rocking it, amazing.

(28 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm)Michael Me, his rocking it, amazing.
It's great fun

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 28 Jun 2015

(28 Jun 2015, 6:30 pm)Jimmi Anyone else watching Lionel Richie playing Glastonbury?

I am, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to it ending, because Top Gear starts afterwards...

Withdrawal symptoms and such. Tongue

(28 Jun 2015, 6:42 pm)Dan I am, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to it ending, because Top Gear starts afterwards...

Withdrawal symptoms and such. Tongue

Oh shit, i forgot about top gear. Thanks for the reminder.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 28 Jun 2015

(28 Jun 2015, 6:42 pm)Dan I am, but I have to admit that I am looking forward to it ending, because Top Gear starts afterwards...

Withdrawal symptoms and such.

Well, I wasn't as keen on the first episode, but did enjoy the second (and final) episode.

The studio clips were saddening - it was clear that neither Richard nor James were happy to be presenting the show in its "revised" format. Their Tweets this evening only provide greater evidence of this.

Roll on the Netflix show - hopefully it will be the show we all know and love.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 28 Jun 2015

(28 Jun 2015, 8:17 pm)Dan Well, I wasn't as keen on the first episode, but did enjoy the second (and final) episode.

The studio clips were saddening - it was clear that neither Richard nor James were happy to be presenting the show in its "revised" format. Their Tweets this evening only provide greater evidence of this.

They weren't, tbh neither would i.

2nd part was better.

(28 Jun 2015, 8:17 pm)Dan Well, I wasn't as keen on the first episode, but did enjoy the second (and final) episode.

I thought it came across as rather cold especially when Richard and James where doing the links in an almost empty and dark studio.

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 28 Jun 2015

(28 Jun 2015, 8:17 pm)Dan The studio clips were saddening - it was clear that neither Richard nor James were happy to be presenting the show in its "revised" format. Their Tweets this evening only provide greater evidence of this.

I think it came across as being there 'contractually obliged' to present, rather than being there because they want to present, the final two episodes.

On the topic of Clarkson, his new TV show is now reported to be being made for ITV:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/jeremy-clarksons-new-itv-show-5961274

RE: General TV thread - northern156 - 03 Jul 2015

One of my biggest regrets is having never watched the Inbetweeners, neither the TV series nor movies. Bought the boxset of TV shows the other day and I'm absolutely hooked!

Same story with The League of Gentlemen too...

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 08 Jul 2015

Just me who finds Judge Rinder terribly addictive TV?

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 08 Jul 2015

(08 Jul 2015, 5:27 pm)Jimmi Just me who finds Judge Rinder terribly addictive TV?

I find it absolutely hilarious. How people can keep a straight face when infront of him i do not know.

One thing that does annoy me is the fact that the show is called 'Judge Rinder' yet the opening titles clearly state that he is a Criminal Barrister. I'm sure he has the qualities to be a judge otherwise he wouldnt have been chosen but it certainly makes me wonder if the show is put up.

(08 Jul 2015, 5:29 pm)S813 FVK I find it absolutely hilarious. How people can keep a straight face when infront of him i do not know.

One thing that does annoy me is the fact that the show is called 'Judge Rinder' yet the opening titles clearly state that he is a Criminal Barrister. I'm sure he has the qualities to be a judge otherwise he wouldnt have been chosen but it certainly makes me wonder if the show is put up.

I can't help but laugh when I watch it. Don't think I've ever seen the start of the show. I can't help but feel it is a little put on somehow especially with it being on TV.

I like how we've gone from Jermey Kyle to Judge Rinder, I can only assume the next thing ITV have planned is to put hidden cameras in prison and make it into a show like Big Brother.

RE: General TV thread - S813 FVK - 08 Jul 2015

(08 Jul 2015, 5:36 pm)Jimmi I can't help but laugh when I watch it. Don't think I've ever seen the start of the show. I can't help but feel it is a little put on somehow especially with it being on TV.

I like how we've gone from Jermey Kyle to Judge Rinder, I can only assume the next thing ITV have planned is to put hidden cameras in prison and make it into a show like Big Brother.

Everybody loves a bit of Jezza. Some of the people that go on it are the definition of chavs and a lot of them would drop their knickers for anybody.

(08 Jul 2015, 10:11 pm)S813 FVK Everybody loves a bit of Jezza. Some of the people that go on it are the definition of chavs and a lot of them would drop their knickers for anybody.

Half of them just want to be on TV. Honestly couldn't care less that they are showing themselves up as scum.

Can't say I'd ever like to appear on the Jezza Kyle show although I don't think I'd want to appear on TV on many shows, especially ones that would portray me in a negative light.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 11 Jul 2015

Walking Dead Season 6 trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgX1geb4FlA

Fear The Walking Dead trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsPdKMdWTk )Spin off The Walking Dead - before it started etc

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 11 Jul 2015

Dobby...is dead. Worst part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Sad

As if I haven't watched his death enough times as it is... Bloody ITV!

RE: General TV thread - DanPicken - 11 Jul 2015

(11 Jul 2015, 8:35 pm)Dan Dobby...is dead. Worst part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. Sad

As if I haven't watched his death enough times as it is... Bloody ITV!

I'm watching also. Well was now it's just finished.