North East Buses
General TV thread - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: General TV thread (/showthread.php?tid=630)

RE: General TV thread - R852 PRG - 25 Jul 2014

(25 Jul 2014, 7:04 pm)Andreos Constantopolous Always missed this particular episode, but finally managed to catch up with it.

Tonight on Great Railway Journeys, Michael Portillo was in Newcastle, Marsden, South Shields and Chester le Street.

He used the metro and whilst in Chester Market Place, an original branded S36x ONL Dart on the 71 and I n full livery was in the background.
Had a neb for GTom stumbling out of the Market Tavern, but to no avail.

Will be on iplayer I imagine.

I've got it in my planner for Sky - I love the episode Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 27 Jul 2014

Anyone got BBC2 on with the Red Arrows programme?

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 31 Jul 2014

Anyone watching:

Kids and Guns.... sorry but why the hell would u get a 4 year old a rifle for their birthday.

Typical Americans.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 31 Jul 2014

(31 Jul 2014, 9:27 pm)Michael Anyone watching:

Kids and Guns.... sorry but why the hell would u get a 4 year old a rifle for their birthday.

Typical Americans.

And people wonder how all these kids get guns and go into schools and shoot their fellow students, its just ridiculous.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 31 Jul 2014

(31 Jul 2014, 9:33 pm)Jimmi And people wonder how all these kids get guns and go into schools and shoot their fellow students, its just ridiculous.

Basicly the dude on it.. is forcing his daughter (the 4 year old) to shoot when she clearly doesnt want to its a disgrace.

RE: General TV thread - R852 PRG - 01 Aug 2014

(31 Jul 2014, 9:37 pm)Michael Basicly the dude on it.. is forcing his daughter (the 4 year old) to shoot when she clearly doesnt want to its a disgrace.

Watched that, I don't even think they should sell those Nerf Guns, because it just encourages violence!!

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 02 Aug 2014

I've noticed whenever a specific bus features in On the Yorkshire Buses, any photos I have on Flickr of that bus gets a few favourites that night.

Quite enjoying the series.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 02 Aug 2014

(01 Aug 2014, 4:29 pm)Marcus Watched that, I don't even think they should sell those Nerf Guns, because it just encourages violence!!

Im 23 and have a nerf gun haha but they can be dangerous.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 02 Aug 2014

(02 Aug 2014, 8:23 am)Michael Im 23 and have a nerf gun haha but they can be dangerous.

I'm getting really off-topic here, but oh well...

Our school sold one of its buildings at the back end of 2012, and a number of students in my year group were in charge of clearing it out (as it meant we were missing a few lessons, I was all up for it).
All the rooms, cupboards and secret doors had been unlocked, and we were left completely unsupervised, for the time that we were there. The whole building was left for us to roam.

After first clearing out the library (which essentially involved ripping up books that looked a bit too old or tatty), we moved onto the cupboards. We decided it would be best if we each took one cupboard, and we decided to do it based on the form rooms we'd been in during Years 7 and 8 (four classrooms in total). I decided to take my old Year 7 form room, on the basis that it was quite nostalgic being able to be back in that room again - something I hadn't done in about two years.

Alongside the normal boring stuff (exercise books, etc), I found a few NERF guns, with plenty of the bullet things. I decided it'd be rude not to give it a go. It still worked very well, so I thought it'd be fun to go and shoot everyone - which I did. I then brought everyone back into the classroom I was clearing out, and we each grabbed a gun, with several bullets, and had a fight in the derelict Drama Room with its secret corridors that we weren't aware of until that day.

Memories. Big Grin

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 03 Aug 2014

Didn't get to see it yesterday, but the Schalke Tournament is on Quest.

Deliberately avoided watching Newcastle over the entire season just gone either in person or on telly (apart from streaming a couple of games) - but going to give it a go today.

RE: General TV thread - Adrian - 05 Aug 2014

Anyone being watching the EYMS series on Channel 5??

RE: General TV thread - Tom - 05 Aug 2014

(05 Aug 2014, 8:00 pm)aureolin Anyone being watching the EYMS series on Channel 5??

I watched ep.1 and ep.2 but got to catch up with the rest.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 05 Aug 2014

(05 Aug 2014, 8:00 pm)aureolin Anyone being watching the EYMS series on Channel 5??

Yeah, I've seen all the episodes so far.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 19 Aug 2014

Just seen the list of housemates for "Celebrity" Big Brother. I'm now going to spend the next three hours on the internet trying to figure out who the hell these people are.

Obviously not watching it as I think its terrible.

RE: General TV thread - Dan - 19 Aug 2014

(19 Aug 2014, 5:56 pm)Jimmi Just seen the list of housemates for "Celebrity" Big Brother. I'm now going to spend the next three hours on the internet trying to figure out who the hell these people are.

Obviously not watching it as I think its terrible.

Did you not watch Benefits Street? I fancy watching it for White Dee, as I liked her in Benefits Street.

Ricci from Geordie Shore is in there. Right toss-pot.

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 19 Aug 2014

(19 Aug 2014, 6:00 pm)Dan Did you not watch Benefits Street? I fancy watching it for White Dee, as I liked her in Benefits Street.

Ricci from Geordie Shore is in there. Right toss-pot.

I saw Benefits Street I liked her in that but its not enough for me to watch, can't really stand Geordie Shore, I saw Ricci go in the house and I wanted to smash the telly as he just went on about how good looking he was for 10 minutes.

General TV thread - R852 PRG - 02 Sep 2014

There's an episode of Barely Legal Drivers on BBC3 with a girl in the north east in the Hartlepool and Gateshead area if anyone is interested.

RE: General TV thread - Andreos1 - 04 Sep 2014

Kasabian on the 'red button', playing some sort of gig outside the BBC Studios in London.

The crowd are all suits and aren't really appreciating the music!

Loving it myself like

RE: General TV thread - Jimmi - 09 Sep 2014

Next on Challenge: Robot Wars - double bill.
I am so watching that.

RE: General TV thread - Michael - 12 Sep 2014

Anyone watch the chase...

Bradley Welsh's best moments

- part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ-amYVPZ2Y- Part 2 - 3:57 is the best Tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6w-W17RPtA - Big Cock XD