North East Buses
PYGALLS COACHES - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: Local Bus Scene (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Other Operators (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+---- Forum: County Durham Independents (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+---- Thread: PYGALLS COACHES (/showthread.php?tid=71)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Re: RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Dan - 26 Jul 2014

(25 Jul 2014, 10:12 pm)Banksy66 I don't see in the fleet list listed CN09JCJ is this still with pygalls??
Our independent fleet lists are still a work in progress, with small progress being made in addition to other projects.

If a vehicle is not included in the fleet list, it's likely to be down to the fact it wasn't in the fleet prior to December 2013, when Scott last updated the fleet lists on his website (which we've copied onto here and later edited to match present day fleet status).

PYGALLS COACHES - cbma06 - 26 Jul 2014

(26 Jul 2014, 5:23 am)Dan No good with road names... Is Seaview the one in Sunderland?

Sea view indust estate is Horden in Peterlee , in the latest issue of Vosa it states a new address, can't remember the address as i deleted the email, not on laptop at the moment but you should be able to find the address via Vosa website

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Dan - 26 Jul 2014

(26 Jul 2014, 6:41 am)cbma06 Sea view indust estate is Horden in Peterlee , in the latest issue of Vosa it states a new address, can't remember the address as i deleted the email, not on laptop at the moment but you should be able to find the address via Vosa website

Looked further back on here...

Unit 12/13, Alexandra Business Park, Riverside South, Sunderland, SR4 6UG

That's the one in Sunderland, and Gary, I believe it's all private and you can't get any where near for photographs.

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 26 Jul 2014

(26 Jul 2014, 6:44 am)Dan Looked further back on here...

Unit 12/13, Alexandra Business Park, Riverside South, Sunderland, SR4 6UG

That's the one in Sunderland, and Gary, I believe it's all private and you can't get any where near for photographs.

The other one is on North West Industrial Estate in Peterlee, 1 Hackworth Road apparently.
They've applied for a new licence too.

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Dan - 23 Aug 2014

(29 Dec 2013, 6:23 pm)NEBCD Malarkey I believe I may of got the First photo of J961 TBW on Boxing Day, I certainly don't recall it being Mentioned as it had Reportedly joined Pygalls way back in January.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adammalarkey/11567916296/

J961 TBW has quite few former owners, It started it's life Overseas in China working for Chinese Operator (China and Lightpower), it then moved back over to the UK where it was Built and Joined the Kinches of Minety Fleet, where it Operated Scholars Services in Glouchester, In December 2012 Kinches lost all there Scholars Contracts and all there Vehicles were Withdrawn, I would think this was Withdrawn and Sold to Mortons of Little London, Mortons are Based in the Hants and Dorset Area, and they did them up and sold them on, With J961 TBW being Sold to Pygalls. Nevertheless a Mystery Solved.

Now for sale:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leyland-Olympian-102-Seat-/191292584624?pt=UK_Minibuses_Buses_Coaches&hash=item2c89ed32b0

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 25 Aug 2014

New addition to the fleet is Dennis Javelin N471EUG

Also, Volvo B12B FN04JZU has taken up the K1PYG plate.

Not aware of any other changes but there is a possibility that J961TBW has been sold.

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 27 Aug 2014

K1PYG has just gone through Middlesbrough working for Gold Crest Holidays

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 25 Sep 2014

The other Jonckheere FN04JZW is now re-registered as K2PYG

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 31 Oct 2014

Former Pygalls Tempo YJ55BJE is for sale with Drew Wilsons
http://www.drewwilson.co.uk/listings/optare-tempo/

EDIT: Volvo B10M K7PYG has been sold to Abbey Travel, Leicester

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 02 Nov 2014

Went to Newcastle to pick parents up from the Airport this afternoon and had a spare half hour so had a quick drive around some independents in Peterlee. Didn't go into any yards (most of them were locked up) but seen from the outside at Pygalls were F114TML, CN09JCJ, K1PYG, K5PYG (Neoplan), K794OTC, P167ANR, and Solo Y293PDN (still branded for the Castle Shuttle on Holy Island). Also another yellow coach was hidden behind K794OTC. No sign of any others but I think they may still have another yard in Sunderland?

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Andy - 02 Nov 2014

(02 Nov 2014, 5:06 pm)tyresmoke Went to Newcastle to pick parents up from the Airport this afternoon and had a spare half hour so had a quick drive around some independents in Peterlee. Didn't go into any yards (most of them were locked up) but seen from the outside at Pygalls were F114TML, CN09JCJ, K1PYG, K5PYG (Neoplan), K794OTC, P167ANR, and Solo Y293PDN (still branded for the Castle Shuttle on Holy Island). Also another yellow coach was hidden behind K794OTC. No sign of any others but I think they may still have another yard in Sunderland?

I'm sure they do but dunno where

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 18 Dec 2014

Another new addition at Pygalls is this Volvo B10M R85SEF - no stranger to the region!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/busfreakbrian/15426217333

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 21 Dec 2014

Confirmation that Leyland Olympian J961TBW has been sold - to Grindles Coaches in Gloucestershire. Dennis Javelin M181XHW has been scrapped.
New addition here seen today in Newcastle is LDV Convoy YJ05HGN

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 15 Mar 2015

Neoplan K5PYG sold to David Dove Travel - in exchange come Van Hool VJI6684 and Paramount G512NHH - don't know if these will be used or sold on though
If anyone sees any of the fleet then let me know Wink I'll get the fleetlists updated too!

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - tyresmoke - 11 Apr 2015

New here is Scania K360EB4 Irizar PB YT12RLY ex Solus Coaches

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - buss14 - 11 Jun 2015

pygalls coaches have purchased 2 new optare solo SR for a new service that is due to start in september but dont quote me on it as the driver did say that it is up to pygalls coaches to decide if they want to run the service or not

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Dan - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 4:50 pm)buss14 pygalls coaches have purchased 2 new optare solo SR for a new service that is due to start in september but dont quote me on it as the driver did say that it is up to pygalls coaches to decide if they want to run the service or not

Would be nice to see Pygall's Coaches return to the streets, offering public services again.

Sadly their last commercial ventures didn't work out amazingly well.

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Michael - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 4:57 pm)Dan Would be nice to see Pygall's Coaches return to the streets, offering public services again.

It would, shame the 230 and X24? didn't work out

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - Jimmi - 11 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 4:58 pm)Michael It would, shame the 230 and X24? didn't work out

X27.

Was a shame that it didn't work out too well. Think the final nail in the coffin was changing the 230 route to run to Seaham at least when it went to Sunderland it often had at least a few passengers on-board whereas every time I saw it when the route was changed it carried fresh air around the Dalton Park area.

RE: PYGALLS COACHES - buss14 - 18 Jun 2015

(11 Jun 2015, 4:57 pm)Dan Would be nice to see Pygall's Coaches return to the streets, offering public services again.

I was talking to a man that was in the depot dont know what his job was but he said that pygalls are not doing the new service in september because funding issues, dont know if the new buses are still going to arrive i guess time will tell