North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 27 May 2015

I was grumbling about the rain coming a lot earlier than expected in Consett, which prevented the camera coming out, so I decided to get the next bus to Newcastle. This turned out to be the beast that is 3831 on the X70, so the trip wasn't a waste after all. Wink

I've just passed 3822 too, which is also on the X70.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - S813 FVK - 27 May 2015

(27 May 2015, 3:18 pm)aureolin I was grumbling about the rain coming a lot earlier than expected in Consett, which prevented the camera coming out,  so I decided to get the next bus to Newcastle. This turned out to be the beast that is 3831 on the X70, so the trip wasn't a waste after all. Wink

I've just passed 3822 too, which is also on the X70.

Can't complain at not getting photos when you get an Olympian to go home on. One of the top performers too imo.

(27 May 2015, 3:20 pm)Robert Can't complain at not getting photos when you get an Olympian to go home on. One of the top performers too imo.
It certainly is, and on one of the best routes for the ride that GNE have in my opinion.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 27 May 2015

Winning three eBay auctions for some old, north-eastern based timetables from the 70s to add to my ever expanding collection.

I had competition in two out of the three; hope it wasn't anyone from here bidding against me!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 27 May 2015

(27 May 2015, 9:38 am)leestransportphotos Don't start this whole "My photos are awful" thing again.... it's very annoying!  Dodgy

It might be annoying but it's the truth

(27 May 2015, 6:17 pm)Davie It might be annoying but it's the truth

It's not difficult to take a photo though? Just look at other people's photos for ideas, and work based on that? It's pointless taking a defeatist attitude to your work.

I just look for the subject of the photo to be clear and prominent, but I always over-compensate when I take my photos. I just crop them down when I get in the house instead, so that the subject doesn't look about 5 mile away from the camera.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 27 May 2015

(27 May 2015, 6:32 pm)aureolin It's not difficult to take a photo though? Just look at other people's photos for ideas, and work based on that? It's pointless taking a defeatist attitude to your work.

I just look for the subject of the photo to be clear and prominent, but I always over-compensate when I take my photos. I just crop them down when I get in the house instead, so that the subject doesn't look about 5 mile away from the camera.

I do try my best with my photos, but they always seem to come out horrendous!

Just in case he didn't see the follow up of it (since i know he wouldnt have watched the program), Jimmi's favourite TV host got a soaking on Monday night on More Talent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNwDCwd9YEs

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 27 May 2015

(27 May 2015, 9:11 pm)Robert Just in case he didn't see the follow up of it (since i know he wouldnt have watched the program), Jimmi's favourite TV host got a soaking on Monday night on More Talent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNwDCwd9YEs

I don't really like Amanda Holden that much... I do now Big Grin

(27 May 2015, 9:13 pm)Jimmi I don't really like Amanda Holden that much... I do now Big Grin

Thought you might. I do think she was justified to do it. What they did was a bit uncalled for imo but apparently they did it for all of the judges and she is the only one that reacted in that way.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 27 May 2015

(27 May 2015, 9:17 pm)Robert Thought you might. I do think she was justified to do it. What they did was a bit uncalled for imo but apparently they did it for all of the judges and she is the only one that reacted in that way.

Well Simon probably doesn't care and Walliams would probably have just laughed.

(27 May 2015, 9:11 pm)Robert Just in case he didn't see the follow up of it (since i know he wouldnt have watched the program), Jimmi's favourite TV host got a soaking on Monday night on More Talent: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNwDCwd9YEs
(27 May 2015, 9:13 pm)Jimmi I don't really like Amanda Holden that much... I do now Big Grin

I watched it thinking Amanda Holden was getting a soaking.  Blush

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 27 May 2015

The Money which I made from selling a few Model Buses on eBay Last Month are finally available for me to Withdraw from Paypal to my Bank Account.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 30 May 2015

this photo made me chuckle it was in Stanley

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 31 May 2015

Well the time has come for another trip away - this time to Berlin! I'm off to Stansted Airport this afternoon by train, but fly out to Berlin on Tuesday morning (with Ryanair, op by Air Explore!) - tomorrow will be spent travelling around Essex with the intention of going to experience Arriva's former TGM operations at Harlow and Colchester.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 31 May 2015

(31 May 2015, 9:02 am)tyresmoke Well the time has come for another trip away - this time to Berlin! I'm off to Stansted Airport this afternoon by train, but fly out to Berlin on Tuesday morning (with Ryanair, op by Air Explore!) - tomorrow will be spent travelling around Essex with the intention of going to experience Arriva's former TGM operations at Harlow and Colchester.

Berlin is a cracking city. Lots of public transport too!
Easy to walk from the modern west, through the old bits in the centre where the wall was, into the wide streets of the communist east.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 31 May 2015

Toby Carvery later! Can't wait

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 31 May 2015

A you guys know, I don't like my photos, so this gives me lots of confidence:

Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 31 May 2015

This made me laugh

Competition in Brooklyn lacks small Penises

[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 31 May 2015

(31 May 2015, 10:31 am)Davie A you guys know, I don't like my photos, so this gives me lots of confidence:

Davie think that is what I would call "Trolling", this guy does it with all my photos along with many others, so dont get to exited.