North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 13 Jun 2015

(13 Jun 2015, 11:29 pm)Simmy Received the keys for a property in Bristol that will be used as my accommodation during my Hewlett-Packard placement. Went to Bristol with 4 others to sign the tenancy agreement and to receive the keys. Just the standing order and contents insurance to sort out now. I guess I am a southerner now for a year....

Good luck in Bristol Simmy, I hope you enjoy yourself!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 13 Jun 2015

(13 Jun 2015, 11:31 pm)Davie Good luck in Bristol Simmy, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Thanks mate. Going to miss the North East. Can't exactly say "cheers mate" to someone down there Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 14 Jun 2015

(13 Jun 2015, 11:31 pm)Simmy Thanks mate. Going to miss the North East. Can't exactly say "cheers mate" to someone down there Tongue

Whey aye man, of course ye can. Tek a little bit of the North East with ye wherever ye gaan. 

Represent (bangs fist twice on heart)!!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 14 Jun 2015

(14 Jun 2015, 7:31 am)MurdnunoC Whey aye man, of course ye can. Tek a little bit of the North East with ye wherever ye gaan. 

Represent (bangs fist twice on heart)!!

I'll try Tongue .

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 14 Jun 2015

Just booked tickets to go and see Mark Thomas: The People's Magna Cartna, at Newcastle Central Library on Wednesday 24th June.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 15 Jun 2015

Have 5 days off now since i've finished uni =D

Making the most of them while i have a chance

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 15 Jun 2015

(15 Jun 2015, 4:04 pm)Adam Got the final two results through from my uni assignments, including the one I thought I did dreadful in where it was impossible to cram in every section we needed to cover, to which I lost my nut with. However:

Another two 1st's, meaning I've got 1st's across the board Big Grin

Couldn't be happier. Now, where's that whisky at?

Congratulations, Adam  Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 16 Jun 2015

Getting a pack of cards that has both Arriva and East Coast on and I got them for free quality or what

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 19 Jun 2015

Doing 12pm to 4pm today instead of 9am till 4pm! =D

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 19 Jun 2015

I am now a happy owner of a Samsung Galaxy S6. This is my first contract phone (I was under 18 when I had my previous contract) under my name so I'd better start budgeting Tongue.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 19 Jun 2015

Lovely week got loads of take outs treat well by my dad for a lovely fish dinner yesterday along with my football shirt and today I now have my football shirt done with 7 Houston on the back and I received £20

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 19 Jun 2015

Free breakfast off the managing director this morning... They were handing out awards etc so breakfast buns and drinks all round!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 19 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 3:46 pm)tyresmoke Free breakfast off the managing director this morning... They were handing out awards etc so breakfast buns and drinks all round!

Certainly living the high life there Scott....

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 19 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 3:46 pm)tyresmoke Free breakfast off the managing director this morning... They were handing out awards etc so breakfast buns and drinks all round!

ask him if there is any breakfast for me mmm food when it comes to food am almost like Homer Simpson

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 19 Jun 2015

Easily pleased - I've been getting free breakfasts all week, even if it was only toast Wink 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 19 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 6:12 pm)Kuyoyo Easily pleased - I've been getting free breakfasts all week, even if it was only toast Wink 

Wish i got free breakfasts................. =(

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 19 Jun 2015

Hope he didn't arrive on the X12, or they'd be stone cold. Tongue 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 20 Jun 2015

(19 Jun 2015, 6:28 pm)aureolin Hope he didn't arrive on the X12, or they'd be stone cold. Tongue 

Hahaha I quite enjoyed my sausage & egg mcmuffin.... They were only there to give the safe driving awards (even framed!) out but for some reason it seems to be a tradition that they'll bring goodies for early run out. Can't complain mind

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 20 Jun 2015

(20 Jun 2015, 1:52 pm)tyresmoke Hahaha I quite enjoyed my sausage & egg mcmuffin.... They were only there to give the safe driving awards (even framed!) out but for some reason it seems to be a tradition that they'll bring goodies for early run out. Can't complain mind

Nah it's a nice touch! We quite often get a senior manager turn up on site one day, and decide he's going to order a boat load of Dominos pizzas for everyone - just what every IT office needs. Wink 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 20 Jun 2015

Who remembers when a 1 Zone BuzzFare was £3.20 and a Get Around was only £2!   Rolleyes

Also, remember the BuzzFare bee!

"Bee a saver and travel for less"