North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 5:35 pm)Dan So pleased with myself - passed my car theory test first time! Big Grin

Only a matter of time now before my practical... Watch out Sunderland!

Well done Dan, good luck on your practical Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 5:54 pm)R852 PRG Drag race them down Lobley Hill Bank?

[Image: Power_zpsv9a1omk2.jpg]

Well done, Dan! Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 6:45 pm)GX03 SVC [Image: Power_zpsv9a1omk2.jpg]

Well done, Dan! Smile

Cheers.

That pic of Jezza is me all over..! I'm a bit too heavy footed..haha.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 5:35 pm)Dan So pleased with myself - passed my car theory test first time! Big Grin

Only a matter of time now before my practical... Watch out Sunderland!

Look at you showing off... I did too Big Grin
Well done matey!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 28 Jul 2015

(28 Jul 2015, 8:18 pm)tyresmoke Look at you showing off... I did too  Big Grin
Well done matey!

I past my test before the theory came in  Angel

Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 28 Jul 2015

This made me laugh...

Reporter tells Michael Clarke(Australia Cricket Captain) he has had tremendous Sex

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 29 Jul 2015

For the first time in a week and a half I've managed to upload photos to Flickr without problems occurring Smile

May upgrade to Pro later.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 29 Jul 2015

I have watched this program for years and I found these videos on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa1rIROC96Oxsg_Qhgwab5Q/videos

RE: Whats made you happy today? - S813 FVK - 29 Jul 2015

Some bloke from Stockton...

I was walking up to the crossing at the bottom of the High Street and some bloke who was crossing was like 'You should go to specsavers!'. He then stopped and told us a story and was like 'That bloody prick in the black coat over there just crossed the road without looking and nearly got wiped out by an arriva minibus' I just tried to keep my laugh in and he continued by saying 'I think he needs to go to specsavers. Infact, ill go over there and tell him he needs to go over to specsavers' then he walked off.

Made my day nevertheless.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 30 Jul 2015

I came across this...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/simplybuses/sets/72157644598986985/detail/?page=62

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 30 Jul 2015

Well after 7 days in a row it's the weekend for me Smile 4 days off

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 30 Jul 2015

Off to Carlisle on Saturday for the Class 37 Loco Hauls so going to go to Whitehaven also on one for £19.70 return from Newcastle.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 31 Jul 2015

Partner saying that he still wants to be with me.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 01 Aug 2015

Good for you Smile
Nothing better than sorting things out

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 01 Aug 2015

If you's could watch my video of 37 401 it would make me very happy! I nearly snapped my leg to get a video of it departing!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 01 Aug 2015

(01 Aug 2015, 6:30 pm)LeeCalder If you's could watch my video of 37 401 it would make me very happy! I nearly snapped my leg to get a video of it departing!

The noise of those machines is just fantastic. No wonder they get called ''tractors''.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 01 Aug 2015

(01 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)R852 PRG The noise of those machines is just fantastic. No wonder they get called ''tractors''.

And I thought that the B7s down here (Bristol) were bad Wink.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - LeeCalder - 01 Aug 2015

(01 Aug 2015, 6:33 pm)R852 PRG The noise of those machines is just fantastic. No wonder they get called ''tractors''.

The noise it produced was stunning, and I feel very lucky to have rode it from Carlisle to Parton.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 01 Aug 2015

(01 Aug 2015, 6:36 pm)Simmy And I thought that the B7s down here (Bristol) were bad Wink.

Haha! Some of the B7s do produce some rather precarious noises. I imagine it's just the engine still screaming in pain after being hit with the most challenging routes up here and not Putney Bridge to King's Cross. Tongue

(01 Aug 2015, 6:38 pm)LeeCalder The noise it produced was stunning, and I feel very lucky to have rode it from Carlisle to Parton.

I'm planning on going across to have a trip on the Class 37s next summer, got too much on this summer. They're there for four years anyway. Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 01 Aug 2015

(01 Aug 2015, 6:44 pm)R852 PRG Haha! Some of the B7s do produce some rather precarious noises. I imagine it's just the engine still screaming in pain after being hit with the most challenging routes up here and not Putney Bridge to King's Cross. Tongue

You think the Volvo B7TLs here are bad... You've heard nowt until you hear a Volvo B7 within the First Group fleet!

My ears are still ringing from my trip up to Glasgow last year...