North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 30 Sep 2015

Yesterday managed to get a nice meal although I paid £5 ended up getting a £5 back due to a til error am not complaining I was gonna give her £4 just in case but oh well a nice kebab or pizza tomorrow with a Coca Cola (mmmm Coca Cola) this has only happened to me once ever about £5 you get lucky sometimes

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 30 Sep 2015

Had a very enjoyable birthday (eventually...)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 30 Sep 2015

(30 Sep 2015, 5:53 pm)Kuyoyo Had a very enjoyable birthday (eventually...)
Bit late now, but happy birthday

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 30 Sep 2015

Well I got a nice trip out today... Been to Thorntons!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jackamcardle - 30 Sep 2015

(27 Sep 2015, 9:44 am)MurdnunoC Good luck; hope you enjoy your role and the enrichment volunteering brings to many people. 

How are you getting there? Living in my neck of the woods, I imagine travelling by public transport won't be easy, especially on Sundays.

Sorry about the long reply - I get a lift up there, but i may get the X30 when it starts to run on Sunday's Big Grin

(27 Sep 2015, 5:15 pm)NK53 TKT Has it gone well?

I like GX03 SVCs new profile picture just wish I was home for it

Went really well thanks, I was on one of the carriages nearly all day just talking to the passengers, and the amount of complements that everyone says about the uniform and everything is fantastic! We've just this week started setting up for Christmas which is also a nice thing to look forward too as it is one of the best time of the year for the financial side of the railway - I can imagine.

(27 Sep 2015, 8:49 am)LeeCalder I hope you really enjoy it Jack.

A good friend of mine, Anthony, volunteers at Stephenson's Railway, and he said it is the best decision he has ever made.

As they say - your have your family, and then your railway family!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 03 Oct 2015

Well, was worth missing the Rugby (thank god!) and having frozen fingers - possibly the only photo of a Sapphire 6 E400 on the X12 (only 9 days before the working becomes a normal MAX Gemini)

.jpg
image.jpg
Size 115.97 KB / Downloads 32

RE: Whats made you happy today? - BusLoverMum - 03 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 9:30 pm)Kuyoyo Well, was worth missing the Rugby (thank god!) and having frozen fingers - possibly the only photo of a Sapphire 6 E400 on the X12 (only 9 days before the working becomes a normal MAX Gemini)

I'm loving the photo of a picture on your camera screen Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 04 Oct 2015

(03 Oct 2015, 9:53 pm)BusLoverMum I'm loving the photo of a picture on your camera screen Wink

Only way I can put photos off my camera at present - hopefully it won't be too much longer until I can get my laptop sorted (or in terms - find out if I've lost 6 weeks worth of unedited photos or whether I can recover them)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 04 Oct 2015

7514 was allocated to my X18 again today, after being on the last time I used it also (three weeks ago, same trip), and it is an absolute machine! 

Wish I could have it on the X21/22....

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Charles41 - 05 Oct 2015

Travelling on Gateshead Central Taxi's TB529 service.

I've just met 4 times world spoon playing champion George Hood.

I feel privileged.

Charles

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 05 Oct 2015

Never known my facebook to be so popular before today...

I upload a few hundred old photos and suddenly getting loads of likes and comments Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 05 Oct 2015

I got myself a nice model bus depot kit for my layout today. Free front in Hornby Magazine and free download for the rest online!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 05 Oct 2015

(05 Oct 2015, 5:29 pm)MrFozz Never known my facebook to be so popular before today...

I upload a few hundred old photos and suddenly getting loads of likes and comments Smile

Yeah my facebook is doing the same. Mainly because of a road sign, and the old Blackpool Tram photos I'm posting.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 06 Oct 2015

Going by my unit guides, i have got from college, i have all this time where i'm not in lessons - known our luck it'll be wrong though!

19.10.15 – Study week
26.10.15 – Reading week
2.11.15 - one Lesson
21.12.15- 3.1.16 – Christmas
4.1.16 – 15.1.16 – Block placement

Going to be off more times i'm at the college haha

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 06 Oct 2015

took me ages to find this address to deliver a letter despite it took me about an hour or so to find it got my excercise of the day done and then i let the person know i delivered the letter turns out this person is beautiful this lass oh well despite it took me ages it was well worth it fresh air now about to get some grub mmmm yummy

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 07 Oct 2015

once again tonight its Nightowls in 10 minutes wonder what funny junk is on tonight

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 08 Oct 2015

I got let out of collage 2 1/2 hours early, instead of finishing at 3:00pm we finished at 12:30.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - NK53 TKT - 08 Oct 2015

(08 Oct 2015, 3:01 pm)Davie I got let out of collage 2 1/2 hours early, instead of finishing at 3:00pm we finished at 12:30.

Lucky, you I have been off sick today and half of yesterday