North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 24 May 2014

4653 turning up instead of a leather seated example on the 685.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 24 May 2014

(24 May 2014, 2:05 pm)Dan 4653 turning up instead of a leather seated example on the 685.

Thought you'd find that to be a blessing in disguise. Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 24 May 2014

(24 May 2014, 2:05 pm)Dan 4653 turning up instead of a leather seated example on the 685.

Likely that one of the other 3 is getting ready to head back from Belford on the X16

RE: Whats made you happy today? - GuyParkRoyal - 24 May 2014

4653 is the fastest Scania Omni that I have travelled on not a bad bus at all.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 24 May 2014

(24 May 2014, 1:59 pm)aureolin Great. More zero hour contracts, poor working conditions, and crap food. Just what the region needs.

The 'like' button really needs to be reinstated on this forum.

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 24 May 2014

(24 May 2014, 3:32 pm)AdamY The 'like' button really needs to be reinstated on this forum.

MarxistaFozzski likes this

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 25 May 2014

Realising how little I spent yesterday afternoon.

Not sure what time we left, but got dropped off at 1.30.
A few different kebabs, as well as a few bottles of Stella (was 2 bottles for £2.50 - £1 per bottle after 6) and plenty of money left over Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adam - 25 May 2014

(25 May 2014, 10:55 am)Andreos Constantopolous Realising how little I spent yesterday afternoon.

Not sure what time we left, but got dropped off at 1.30.
A few different kebabs, as well as a few bottles of Stella (was 2 bottles for £2.50 - £1 per bottle after 6) and plenty of money left over Big Grin

Off to the Tuns with some of my mates shortly. Don't know whether it's a good idea considering I've got exams straight after half term Undecided

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 25 May 2014

(25 May 2014, 6:53 pm)Adam Off to the Tuns with some of my mates shortly. Don't know whether it's a good idea considering I've got exams straight after half term Undecided

Stay away from the Goat Curry and you will be fine!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 27 May 2014

The internal quality person who has a bee in her bonnet about everything I do, had egg on her face twice today.

Full of praise regarding some paperwork and had been telling everyone how good it was - but didn't realise it was mine Smile.
The feedback may have been different if she had known.

The external quality person who was about today, was full of praise for the work I had done, much to the disappointment of the internal person. Praising the standard and quality of it.

No idea why she has a grudge - it was there from the moment she started doing internal quality work and before we had met, so it obviously is something else apart from it being personal.

Either way, I have a smile on my face Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 27 May 2014

Finding out that Dilston Bridge has reopened.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 27 May 2014

Had my last exam of the year today. Rest of the summer spent going around Wink

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 28 May 2014

(27 May 2014, 10:35 pm)Simmy Had my last exam of the year today. Rest of the summer spent going around Wink

Me in less than three weeks' time!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 29 May 2014

Receiving an email from one of our local operators with a full fleetlist to help with updates to the independents fleetlists Smile They've always been helpful with queries too, so I am always thankful for their emails.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 30 May 2014

A enjoying night with friends in Whitby, and still doing so.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 01 Jun 2014

The weather, perfect BBQ weather, good job I've got one planned for later

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 01 Jun 2014

(01 Jun 2014, 10:58 am)Kuyoyo The weather, perfect BBQ weather, good job I've got one planned for later

Someone a few doors along from me was having one last night. Can't beat a good BBQ smell.

Re: RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 01 Jun 2014

(01 Jun 2014, 10:59 am)aureolin Someone a few doors along from me was having one last night. Can't beat a good BBQ smell.

Yeah, I love the smell and the way it drifts in the air [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Kuyoyo - 01 Jun 2014

(01 Jun 2014, 10:58 am)Kuyoyo The weather, perfect BBQ weather, good job I've got one planned for later

Shame my friends turned up as the weather turned but even so, a great way to relax and forget things Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 02 Jun 2014

Not sure whether the following made me happy but it sure made me laugh.

While walking through Winlaton on my way to the dentist this morning I happened to bump into one of my old school friends. I explained to him that I was in a hurry but it was obvious he had something to tell me. He asked if I'd been on Facebook this morning to which I replied "No". He then proceeded to tell me that he woke up to a status this morning announcing he had died. I started to laugh and told him he looked quite well for someone who was dead.