North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 26 Jan 2015

(26 Jan 2015, 7:21 pm)citaro5284 He is with his girlfriend....4852

I think you should personally dismantle 4852 yourself, with a sledgehammer, and send the video to Marcus.

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 26 Jan 2015

(26 Jan 2015, 7:25 pm)aureolin I think you should personally dismantle 4852 yourself, with a sledgehammer, and send the video to Marcus.

I would kill citaro5284. And I don't want to because overall he's an awesome dude.

Just go back to that plan for the Siege of Riverside I made ages ago, and Tom asked me if I'd been taking something. Big Grin

Be a bit like in Skyfall, perhaps he could just hack my computer and I'd see 4852 getting assaulted with a sledgehammer...that's the evenings line-up complete...Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 26 Jan 2015

(26 Jan 2015, 7:25 pm)aureolin I think you should personally dismantle 4852 yourself, with a sledgehammer, and send the video to Marcus.

Did you mean bulldozer? Big Grin

(26 Jan 2015, 7:28 pm)Tommy_1581 Did you mean bulldozer? Big Grin

No. I think he meant sledgehammer.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 26 Jan 2015

(26 Jan 2015, 7:28 pm)MarcTheA4 No. I think he meant sledgehammer.

If I was to destroy 4852, when a bus stops at the Riverside bus stop, I'll open the window, get my rifle, and shoot at it until it blows up...

Currently diving into a Ben & Jerry's Half Baked...I don't care if I get fat...Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 26 Jan 2015

(26 Jan 2015, 8:12 pm)MarcTheA4 Currently diving into a Ben & Jerry's Half Baked...I don't care if I get fat...Tongue

living on the edge.....

(26 Jan 2015, 8:13 pm)citaro5284 living on the edge.....

Oh god, citaro, you do make me smile! Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 27 Jan 2015

Whatsapp on the laptop!

Weird way of logging in initially - you need to go to the website, scan the QR code, using the option available in the app on your phone and it logs in automatically.

Will be interesting to see how the two keep sync.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 27 Jan 2015

(27 Jan 2015, 3:26 pm)Andreos1 Whatsapp on the laptop!

Weird way of logging in initially - you need to go to the website, scan the QR code, using the option available in the app on your phone and it logs in automatically.

Hmmm...

The desktop version works off your phone signal and the wifi connection on your laptop.

So when I received a call just now on the phone, it disconnected me from the desktop app - refusing to reconnect, saying my phone didn't have a data connection.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 27 Jan 2015

(27 Jan 2015, 3:26 pm)Andreos1 Whatsapp on the laptop!

(27 Jan 2015, 3:58 pm)Andreos1 Hmmm...

The desktop version works off your phone signal and the wifi connection on your laptop.

So when I received a call just now on the phone, it disconnected me from the desktop app - refusing to reconnect, saying my phone didn't have a data connection.

Are you ok Andreos...

I am bit worried that your talking to yourself mate [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 27 Jan 2015

I dunno if I like having a WhatsApp web client mind... I only use it in the first place, because it's encrypting data what would previously be sent in SMS.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 28 Jan 2015

My Media Studies is off on a course in Barnsley today, meaning that our lessons have been 'cancelled.' We still have the work to do, but I'm glad we can do it at home in our own time.

Fantastic news that I've now got three hours worth of lessons today though, opposed to my usual five. Day will be a lot easier now - and finishing at 15:00!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 28 Jan 2015

Spending the day with my Partner again and hanging out in Geek Retreat.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 28 Jan 2015

(27 Jan 2015, 5:39 pm)MrFozz Are you ok Andreos...

I am bit worried that your talking to yourself mate [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
Noooo, of course not.

(27 Jan 2015, 8:58 pm)aureolin I dunno if I like having a WhatsApp web client mind... I only use it in the first place, because it's encrypting data what would previously be sent in SMS.

You know a lot more about IT than I do, but it goes through an https url, is connected to your phone via the QR code which you scan from within your phone app and is synced with your phone at all times.
Guessing the data is still encrypted/secure.

However, still having problems today. Both phone and laptop are on the same wifi network (tried off normal network connection) and my laptop is giving an error message, saying my phone isn't connected to a data network - wifi or not.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 28 Jan 2015

Wooooo its snowing! Big Grin

Edit: it was short lived...got a dust, hopefully we get more 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 29 Jan 2015

Even though we've had a dust of snow.. well wouldn't even call it snow.. its not cold at all.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 29 Jan 2015

(29 Jan 2015, 7:37 am)Michael Even though we've had a dust of snow.. well wouldn't even call it snow.. its not cold at all.
Yep, there's next to no wind so it's actually quite warm given the time of year.

Certainly my happy of the day too, as I absolutely hate the cold weather. I can tolerate it if I'm getting some good photos, but otherwise hate it.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 29 Jan 2015

Snowing again.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - tyresmoke - 31 Jan 2015

Big game day today as Darlington travel to Salford City for top of the table clash Smile 
Even managed to get a lieu day so I can have the day off to go!