North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 12 Feb 2015

That tomorrow is, last day of term, Benidorm is on, and, and, that's it.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 12 Feb 2015

Hahaha, been watching last week's Benidorm on demand...

"BAAARRRSTTAAAAAAAAARRRRRRDDDDDD"

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Rapidsnap - 13 Feb 2015

I'm getting me new car at 1.30pm. Yay.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 13 Feb 2015

I got 31 faves on a photo, which I thought (and still do) is terrible

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 13 Feb 2015

(13 Feb 2015, 12:05 pm)Davie I got 31 faves on a photo, which I thought (and still do) is terrible
Thats only because you follow like a Billion people on Flickr.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 13 Feb 2015

I have a friend with a very high aim in politics, and gets very critical in class debates.

Basically, at break he came over to the table my other friends and me usually sit, and after someone mentioned doing politics in RE, he said that at the end of the year we ought to have a 'mass debate' across the whole year group in the theatre.

I thought he said - 'I think we ought to have a masturbate across the whole year group in the theatre'.

Had me in tears. Tongue

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 13 Feb 2015

Watching every single episode of the Inbetweeners from start to finish, then both movies.

Just started the second series, think I might get to bed at midnight. Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 13 Feb 2015

(13 Feb 2015, 6:36 pm)MarcTheA4 Watching every single episode of the Inbetweeners from start to finish, then both movies.

Just started the second series, think I might get to bed at midnight. Wink
Love The Inbetweeners, but the second Movie is utter shite.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 13 Feb 2015

(13 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey Love The Inbetweeners, but the second Movie is utter shite.

Me too, its being a while since i watched the series. 

I have to agree about the 2nd movie.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 13 Feb 2015

Moderation note
Two posts removed. The author of the initial will be contacted directly, and the other was removed as it quotes the original.

I really don't like removing people's posts, and I know I speak for others in saying that it's only done as a last resort. The expectation is that users of the forum self moderate their posts, so that we don't have to! Having said that, it's unacceptable to have unprovoked personal attacks on another member.

I really don't care on the reasons behind it. It doesn't happen here - simple as that.

(13 Feb 2015, 6:40 pm)Malarkey Love The Inbetweeners, but the second Movie is utter shite.

I don't like it either. Feel like it was a huge letdown to all parties, and tbh following that I'm pleased they aren't continuing it.

I wish - even if it would ruin things slightly - that another series had been made (10 years into the future when they are all working, etc) and a character had died and they were all reunited for a funeral, and they got back together, etc.

It would work because most of the actors are 30-35 anyway! Even when they were portraying 16-18 year olds! haha

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 13 Feb 2015

Agreed.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 13 Feb 2015

(12 Feb 2015, 7:13 am)Michael Last day of the week for me then i'm off for a week.

=D!

(12 Feb 2015, 2:38 pm)Tommy_1581 That tomorrow is, last day of term, Benidorm is on, and, and, that's it.

I too had the pleasure of leaving school for the half term holiday this afternoon.

However, I've got two weeks off instead of the ordinary one. After that, I'm starting a new adventure, following a successful interview last Friday... Who knows - citaro5284 and I may even get to know each other a bit better! Wink 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 13 Feb 2015

(13 Feb 2015, 9:26 pm)Dan I too had the pleasure of leaving school for the half term holiday this afternoon.

However, I've got two weeks off instead of the ordinary one. After that, I'm starting a new adventure, following a successful interview last Friday... Who knows - citaro5284 and I may even get to know each other a bit better! Wink 
Working at GNE?????  Smile

(13 Feb 2015, 9:26 pm)Dan I too had the pleasure of leaving school for the half term holiday this afternoon.

Congratulations. Smile So, without prying, what exactly are you doing?...

Going undercover as a PA to then raid Riverside and get revenge on the loss of 4852 by blowing up a line of Vykings? Big Grin

Oh, by the way, while you're there - kill the engineers. They were responsible for the killing of 4852. Wink

(13 Feb 2015, 9:29 pm)mb134 Working at GNE?????  Smile

(13 Feb 2015, 9:32 pm)MarcTheA4 Congratulations. Smile So, without prying, what exactly are you doing?...

Going undercover as a PA to then raid Riverside and get revenge on the loss of 4852 by blowing up a line of Vykings? Big Grin

Oh, by the way, while you're there - kill the engineers. They were responsible for the killing of 4852. Wink

Thanks, chaps.

I will indeed be working for Go North East at Bensham. I'll be managing some of the systems that Go North East uses - I had a real interest in this department when I undertook some voluntary work experience last August. I'll be continuing with the AS examinations as an external student, with support from my teachers outside of school hours. I've already completed the coursework for the subjects which involve the completion of coursework at AS, which has secured 40% (English Language/Literature) and 50% (Media Studies) of my overall grade already. The coursework is of a very high standard (so I'm told) which means I should definitely pass these exams.

Everyone has been really supportive of the decision at school and it's an opportunity which I couldn't miss! Said my goodbyes to all of the staff before leaving this afternoon. Quite sad really!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Tom - 13 Feb 2015

Well done Dan.

(13 Feb 2015, 9:37 pm)Dan Thanks, chaps.

I will indeed be working for Go North East at Bensham. I'll be managing some of the systems that Go North East uses - I had a real interest in this department when I undertook some voluntary work experience last August. I'll be continuing with the AS examinations as an external student, with support from my teachers outside of school hours. I've already completed the coursework for the subjects which involve the completion of coursework at AS, which has secured 40% (English Language/Literature) and 50% (Media Studies) of my overall grade already. The coursework is of a very high standard (so I'm told) which means I should definitely pass these exams.

Everyone has been really supportive of the decision at school and it's an opportunity which I couldn't miss! Said my goodbyes to all of the staff before leaving this afternoon. Quite sad really!

So, are you leaving your private school? Must admit that's a big move. Seeing as you're still under 18 (I know 17 is close....Wink) is this technically an apprenticeship?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - mb134 - 13 Feb 2015

(13 Feb 2015, 9:37 pm)Dan Thanks, chaps.

Congratulations! Big Grin 

Really good that you've got the opportunity to do what you're interested in, and passionate about Smile  It's also pretty good that you can continue your studies, and your teachers are supporting you through it Smile 

(13 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm)MarcTheA4 So, are you leaving your private school? Must admit that's a big move. Seeing as you're still under 18 (I know 17 is close....Wink) is this technically an apprenticeship?

(13 Feb 2015, 9:41 pm)mb134 Congratulations! Big Grin 

Really good that you've got the opportunity to do what you're interested in, and passionate about Smile  It's also pretty good that you can continue your studies, and your teachers are supporting you through it Smile 

It'll be a big transition for me, but I'm sure I'll receive all the support I need from both school and Go North East. Thanks for all your kind words, guys! Smile