North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 1:43 pm)Jimmi Corned Beef pasty for me.

Also love Greggs jam doughnuts.
I like donuts full stop...

I normally get jam doughnuts in the Co-op or asda, normally 2 packs for £1 or £1.20 and Cadburys do some nice polo* doughnuts but only 2 for £1

*I call Ring Doughnuts Polo because when I was a kid I once commented that a ring doughnut looked like a doughnut version of a polo mint Big Grin...The daftery and stupidity of being a kid

RE: Whats made you happy today? - S813 FVK - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 10:40 am)Andreos1 Speaking of Stanley, have they caught the arsonist or arsonists seemingly intent on burning the place down?
Heard there had been a spate of attacks around East Stanley over the weekend
I believe they have arrested somebody for it but are still trying to work out whether the fires have anything to do with the fire at Burnside Primary School last week.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 1:59 pm)MrFozz I like donuts full stop...

I normally get jam doughnuts in the Co-op or asda, normally 2 packs for £1 or £1.20 and Cadburys do some nice polo* doughnuts but only 2 for £1

*I call Ring Doughnuts Polo because when I was a kid I once commented that a ring doughnut looked like a doughnut version of a polo mint Big Grin...The daftery and stupidity of being a kid

You can get a pack of 5 jam doughnuts in Tesco for 60p I think although they aren't as nice as Greggs.

Don't like ASDA's jam doughnuts though as it has no icing sugar on top and I think it tastes horrible.

I actually once got to put jam in and put the icing sugar on a jam doughnut in Sainsbury's at the Arnison Centre once when I was a kid.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - S813 FVK - 17 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 12:18 pm)MarcTheA4 mb134 - I'll just get to Stanley and see if there are any out in service. Big Grin

Thanks Dan. Smile I'll keep an eye out for her. Don't think I've been on 3832 since it was loaned[Image: arrow-10x10.png] to Chester for a scholars run on the 887 in Y7!

3832 has a stupid bar thing over its ticket machine. Really awkward to get stuff onto it and for that reason, it is currently in my bad books Smile 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 17 Feb 2015

Got £5 back from Amazon from my order for Game of Thrones - Season 4. =D

It's better than the 1p i normally get back haha

RE: Whats made you happy today? - omnicity4659 - 17 Feb 2015

That I've only got 9 Class 91s and 6 HSTs left to photograph! (Excluding 91103)

91105/07/08/12/14/18/19/26/30
43239/96/305/06/08/67

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Diamond One - 19 Feb 2015

(17 Feb 2015, 7:14 pm)Michael Got £5 back from Amazon from my order for Game of Thrones - Season 4. =D

It's better than the 1p i normally get back haha

nice  Wink i would keep the £5 wisely spend it in Emergencies or could be a lucky note i usually spend it on food if am really hungry from a nearby food station eg Mc Donalds or as my old college tutor said "Save it for a rainy day" or get something nice with £5 eg something you enjoy

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 20 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 11:59 pm)Racer_Experience nice  Wink i would keep the £5 wisely spend it in Emergencies or could be a lucky note i usually spend it on food if am really hungry from a nearby food station eg Mc Donalds or as my old college tutor said "Save it for a rainy day" or get something nice with £5 eg something you enjoy

Think that's the first time I've seen a smilie in one of your posts! Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - DanPicken - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 12:00 am)MarcTheA4 Think that's the first time I've seen a smilie in one of your posts! Tongue

Still no punctuation though.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 20 Feb 2015

(19 Feb 2015, 11:59 pm)Racer_Experience nice  Wink i would keep the £5 wisely spend it in Emergencies or could be a lucky note i usually spend it on food if am really hungry from a nearby food station eg Mc Donalds or as my old college tutor said "Save it for a rainy day" or get something nice with £5 eg something you enjoy

It's gone towards Killzone shadow fall for PS4. =D

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MurdnunoC - 20 Feb 2015

Being back in the North East - that's what's made me happy today.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 20 Feb 2015

Michael finally catching up and overtaking me with the number of posts!

Hopefully a few others can continue their upward curve. Got my eyes on the average posts per day and seeing one or two percentages increasing.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 12:44 pm)MurdnunoC Being back in the North East - that's what's made me happy today.

Where u being? 

(20 Feb 2015, 2:37 pm)Andreos1 Michael finally catching up and overtaking me with the number of posts!

Hopefully a few others can continue their upward curve. Got my eyes on the average posts per day and seeing one or two percentages increasing.

=0, How has that happpened haha

RE: Whats made you happy today? - S813 FVK - 20 Feb 2015

Seeing Marcus get all raged up:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/109436376@N07/15093038843/

Quite funny and something you don't see very often. I mean, yes we do like to take the mick out of Stanley and Chester but i think it is quite clear by the way the remarks are structured that we aren't being 100% serious. I mean, c'mon, every place has at least one rough area and its just a shame that places such as Chester, Stanley and Consett have built up a reputation for that.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Dan - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 9:03 pm)Robert Seeing Marcus get all raged up:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/109436376@N07/15093038843/

Quite funny and something you don't see very often. I mean, yes we do like to take the mick out of Stanley and Chester but i think it is quite clear by the way the remarks are structured that we aren't being 100% serious. I mean, c'mon, every place has at least one rough area and its just a shame that places such as Chester, Stanley and Consett have built up a reputation for that.

The entirety of Sunderland is a state.

Fellow Mackems, nee kicking off, yiz knar it's true! Wink 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Tom - 20 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 9:11 pm)Dan The entirety of Sunderland is a state.

Fellow Mackems, nee kicking off, yiz knar it's true! Wink 

Some is the entirety of Wallsend Wink

RE: Whats made you happy today? - MrFozz - 21 Feb 2015

(20 Feb 2015, 12:17 pm)danpick Still no punctuation though.
You lil grammar nazi

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 21 Feb 2015

The heating on 5304 is just immense!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 21 Feb 2015

Connecting to free Wi-Fi on 6055 (citaro5284 will be happy!) - and I may well have the youngest bus driver I've ever seen. She's a young Washington-based driver and she only looks about 18/19! Quite nice looking as well. F*** that b**** at school! Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - citaro5284 - 21 Feb 2015

(21 Feb 2015, 10:38 am)MarcTheA4 Connecting to free Wi-Fi on 6055 (citaro5284 will be happy!) - and I may well have the youngest bus driver I've ever seen. She's a young Washington-based driver and she only looks about 18/19! Quite nice looking as well. F*** that b**** at school! Big Grin

heading into Washington now Marcus are we.... Big Grin