North East Buses
Whats made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- North East Buses (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums)
+-- Forum: The Canteen (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General off-topic chat (https://northeastbuses.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Thread: Whats made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=930)

Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 04 Apr 2015

Just been invited to a party.

Supposed to be getting up at 7am to go to Kirkby Stephen tomorrow.

Will I survive tomorrow, infact will I even make it out of bed in the morning

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 1:54 pm)MarcTheA4 No problem. Smile Always nice to see forum members out and about on their travels. Adds something of a social side to having a day out. Wink

mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 5:58 pm)aureolin mb134 must be doing something right. I thought you ran away from people the first time you seen them? Tongue

Cheeky! After meeting Dan, I feel somewhat invisible. Tongue

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Adrian - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 5:59 pm)MarcTheA4 Cheeky! After meeting Dan, I feel somewhat invisible. Tongue

I'll be somewhat invisible until the Metrocentre at this rate!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - northern156 - 06 Apr 2015

Little blackbird that, every evening, sits on a tree in the garden and sings. Every night. It's so adorable Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 07 Apr 2015

I slept well last night for the first time in a few nights Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 07 Apr 2015

I dont have to go to Ingeus today as my Advisor has cancelled my appointment, was nice of him to inform me like but never mind.

Whats made you happy today? - R852 PRG - 07 Apr 2015

Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 07 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 12:17 pm)MarcTheA4 Just had Fab56-branded B9 6090 from Sunderland to Houghton-le-Spring on the X35...and got a photo, which looking at on the camera, looks great!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Bet there is nothing odd if I go to Sunderland on Thursday.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Simmy - 07 Apr 2015

Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Michael - 07 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 12:53 pm)Simmy Stumbled across a Wikipedia-based Facebook page for Go North East's Riverside Depot. Some kid is posting on the page about onion bajis haha.

Haha, must be desperate for customers 

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 07 Apr 2015

My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 08 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - idiot - 08 Apr 2015

Couldn't do it. Submit it earlier rather than later and if you have a bill you know how much etc. Transfer it to savings account get interest on it and pay it off in Jan!! Saves trying to find a large amount of money in a few weeks...

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Davie - 08 Apr 2015

I'm on Go North East 3832

RE: Whats made you happy today? - theblackwatch - 08 Apr 2015

(07 Apr 2015, 9:45 pm)idiot My self assessment is just about done. Only invoicing to do and then wait for my P60 to come from Sunderland Council (my part time job) and then I can submit my tax return Smile

(08 Apr 2015, 7:13 am)Andreos1 Very efficient!
Normally a Dec/Jan jobby at this end.

Same here, normally start getting my stuff out around Jan 8th and have it done for about the 20th - which leave me 10 days or so spare, so I don't consider to to be too 'last minute'!

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 08 Apr 2015

Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Andreos1 - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 3:38 pm)Malarkey Got an Interview tomorrow with Ora Advertising, just rang me up saying they spotted my CV on Reed and thought I was the perfect candidate.

Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Malarkey - 08 Apr 2015

(08 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm)Andreos1 Excellent.
Any idea what the role is for?
Its in Sales, will find out more at the Interview tomorrow.

RE: Whats made you happy today? - Jimmi - 08 Apr 2015

One positive for what has been a terrible night, my photo of MAX StreetLite 1590 taken in Bishop Auckland yesterday has gotten 23 favourites on Flickr.

I know it's not much to shout about but it has made me feel a bit happier today.

EDIT: now 24.