Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Posting Issues

Posting Issues

Posting Issues

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

Pages (9) Previous 17 8 9
31 Jul 2022, 5:17 pm #161
(31 Jul 2022, 3:32 pm)Dan I should have known that you’d pop up at the sign of over-zealous moderation.

How’s North Korea, Clifton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, since you've asked twice Mr Nightie (Do you still go by that name?), I'll answer your query.

About a week or so ago, I was taking a shortcut through one of the more seedier parts of downtown Pyongyang and I noticed something odd in one of the bars where bad things sometimes happen, and where communication devices are allegedly seized by the local authorities if one, for example, is using them to contact people outside of North Korea. Two people, who turned out to be employees of public transportation companies, were arguing about contracts and how one has undercut the other time and time again to the point where it might be inferred that unfair working practices were taking place. As competition is mostly banned in North Korea, I was really surprised to see this argument happen so openly in a place under governmental surveillance. The argument nearly turned into an actual fight, and probably would have done, if yours truly, CH3, hadn't of stepped in to mediate the argument resulting in a positive outcome for all parties involved.

But enough of my heroics, I notice that Micropubs have become a topic of discussion here on the forum. People in the North East of England should rejoice in knowledge that anyone and everyone can indulge in drinking in places which resemble public toilets without any scrutiny or prejudice. You need a lot of money and power or status to do that here in North Korea, however, judging by the price of some of the artisan beverages available at Micropubs across the North East, perhaps it's not that different to Pyongyang after all....
Clifton Hignett III
31 Jul 2022, 5:17 pm #161

(31 Jul 2022, 3:32 pm)Dan I should have known that you’d pop up at the sign of over-zealous moderation.

How’s North Korea, Clifton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, since you've asked twice Mr Nightie (Do you still go by that name?), I'll answer your query.

About a week or so ago, I was taking a shortcut through one of the more seedier parts of downtown Pyongyang and I noticed something odd in one of the bars where bad things sometimes happen, and where communication devices are allegedly seized by the local authorities if one, for example, is using them to contact people outside of North Korea. Two people, who turned out to be employees of public transportation companies, were arguing about contracts and how one has undercut the other time and time again to the point where it might be inferred that unfair working practices were taking place. As competition is mostly banned in North Korea, I was really surprised to see this argument happen so openly in a place under governmental surveillance. The argument nearly turned into an actual fight, and probably would have done, if yours truly, CH3, hadn't of stepped in to mediate the argument resulting in a positive outcome for all parties involved.

But enough of my heroics, I notice that Micropubs have become a topic of discussion here on the forum. People in the North East of England should rejoice in knowledge that anyone and everyone can indulge in drinking in places which resemble public toilets without any scrutiny or prejudice. You need a lot of money and power or status to do that here in North Korea, however, judging by the price of some of the artisan beverages available at Micropubs across the North East, perhaps it's not that different to Pyongyang after all....

25 Sep 2022, 5:34 pm #162
I can't access the website using Firefox. I get the following page:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to northeastbuses.co.uk. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

I'm sending this on Microsoft Edge where the site in loading without any problems. The site also loads without any problems on Google Chrome.
Robbie64
25 Sep 2022, 5:34 pm #162

I can't access the website using Firefox. I get the following page:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to northeastbuses.co.uk. Peer’s Certificate has been revoked.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the web site owners to inform them of this problem.

I'm sending this on Microsoft Edge where the site in loading without any problems. The site also loads without any problems on Google Chrome.

26 Sep 2022, 9:25 am #163
Looks like someone forgot to renew the SSL certificate again!
streetdeckfan
26 Sep 2022, 9:25 am #163

Looks like someone forgot to renew the SSL certificate again!

26 Sep 2022, 2:19 pm #164
(26 Sep 2022, 9:25 am)streetdeckfan Looks like someone forgot to renew the SSL certificate again!

Yup! It's working fine again now though so problem solved Smile
Robbie64
26 Sep 2022, 2:19 pm #164

(26 Sep 2022, 9:25 am)streetdeckfan Looks like someone forgot to renew the SSL certificate again!

Yup! It's working fine again now though so problem solved Smile

26 Sep 2022, 2:30 pm #165
(26 Sep 2022, 2:19 pm)Robbie64 Yup! It's working fine again now though so problem solved Smile

Still saying the certificate isn't valid on my end
streetdeckfan
26 Sep 2022, 2:30 pm #165

(26 Sep 2022, 2:19 pm)Robbie64 Yup! It's working fine again now though so problem solved Smile

Still saying the certificate isn't valid on my end

26 Sep 2022, 4:17 pm #166
It says "Your connection is not private" for me, but of course I can still access the site (or else I wouldn't be able to post this message!)

[Image: imageHandler.php?user=wibblejunior]
wibblejunior
26 Sep 2022, 4:17 pm #166

It says "Your connection is not private" for me, but of course I can still access the site (or else I wouldn't be able to post this message!)

[Image: imageHandler.php?user=wibblejunior]

26 Sep 2022, 8:00 pm #167
I forgot that when I accessed the board this afternoon (and now) I had to click on an Advanced option and accept a warning message before I could get on the site.
Robbie64
26 Sep 2022, 8:00 pm #167

I forgot that when I accessed the board this afternoon (and now) I had to click on an Advanced option and accept a warning message before I could get on the site.

XQ Zero

30 Jun 2023, 2:54 pm #168
I have been trying to attach a PDF document into a reply to a PM that I received from a fellow member of this forum. There does not appear to be the option of doing this. Is this correct or is the facility there but I just can not find it?
XQ Zero
30 Jun 2023, 2:54 pm #168

I have been trying to attach a PDF document into a reply to a PM that I received from a fellow member of this forum. There does not appear to be the option of doing this. Is this correct or is the facility there but I just can not find it?

01 Jul 2023, 8:17 pm #169
[attachment=10524]
Is someone going to fix the site so that members can upload attachements again?

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/
ASX_Terranova
01 Jul 2023, 8:17 pm #169

[attachment=10524]
Is someone going to fix the site so that members can upload attachements again?

Twitter: @ASX_Terranova
Blog: https://asxterranova.home.blog/

BusLoverMum

05 Dec 2023, 9:02 am #170
Lots of navigational issues, since last night. Error message about server reaching capacity.
BusLoverMum
05 Dec 2023, 9:02 am #170

Lots of navigational issues, since last night. Error message about server reaching capacity.

Pages (9) Previous 17 8 9

• 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average