Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Operations, Management & Infrastructure Boxing Day Services 2016

Boxing Day Services 2016

Boxing Day Services 2016

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
MVK 500R

17 Nov 2016, 7:27 am #41
I find GNE's Boxing Day services laughable, there's never any buses serving Wallsend, and the 1 only runs between North Shields and Whitley Bay. Maybe I should ask for an extra day on my pass since I won't be able to use it.

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk
MVK 500R
17 Nov 2016, 7:27 am #41

I find GNE's Boxing Day services laughable, there's never any buses serving Wallsend, and the 1 only runs between North Shields and Whitley Bay. Maybe I should ask for an extra day on my pass since I won't be able to use it.

Dan

Site Administrator

17 Nov 2016, 9:19 am #42
(17 Nov 2016, 7:27 am)MVK 500R I find GNE's Boxing Day services laughable, there's never any buses serving Wallsend, and the 1 only runs between North Shields and Whitley Bay. Maybe I should ask for an extra day on my pass since I won't be able to use it.

Year on year, the level of service provided by Go North East increases and the company seeks to trial a Boxing Day service in new locations.

Last year was the first year Bishop Auckland had received a service on Boxing Day, and Go North East will continue to provide the hourly X21 service from Durham to Bishop Auckland this year too. Service 310 will be diverted this year to additionally serve Hadrian Park. Whilst this is of no use to you as someone living in Wallsend, it shows the company's commitment to improving the service in North Tyneside.

With around 150 buses out in service on Boxing Day this year, and a service being provided for the entire day on some services (ie until midnight), I do not think anyone can say that Go North East's level of service on a Boxing Day is 'laughable'. It is still far superior, on the most part, to the service being provided by Arriva and Stagecoach.
Dan
17 Nov 2016, 9:19 am #42

(17 Nov 2016, 7:27 am)MVK 500R I find GNE's Boxing Day services laughable, there's never any buses serving Wallsend, and the 1 only runs between North Shields and Whitley Bay. Maybe I should ask for an extra day on my pass since I won't be able to use it.

Year on year, the level of service provided by Go North East increases and the company seeks to trial a Boxing Day service in new locations.

Last year was the first year Bishop Auckland had received a service on Boxing Day, and Go North East will continue to provide the hourly X21 service from Durham to Bishop Auckland this year too. Service 310 will be diverted this year to additionally serve Hadrian Park. Whilst this is of no use to you as someone living in Wallsend, it shows the company's commitment to improving the service in North Tyneside.

With around 150 buses out in service on Boxing Day this year, and a service being provided for the entire day on some services (ie until midnight), I do not think anyone can say that Go North East's level of service on a Boxing Day is 'laughable'. It is still far superior, on the most part, to the service being provided by Arriva and Stagecoach.

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 9:31 am #43
(17 Nov 2016, 9:19 am)Dan Year on year, the level of service provided by Go North East increases and the company seeks to trial a Boxing Day service in new locations.

Probables all Newcastle services....

I think companies need to start to provide a better service on boxing day, to some people its a normal working day.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 9:31 am #43

(17 Nov 2016, 9:19 am)Dan Year on year, the level of service provided by Go North East increases and the company seeks to trial a Boxing Day service in new locations.

Probables all Newcastle services....

I think companies need to start to provide a better service on boxing day, to some people its a normal working day.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

17 Nov 2016, 7:48 pm #44
(17 Nov 2016, 9:31 am)Michael Probables all Newcastle services....

Which is were the demand is, So will always be better off than other places on the network.

For example, They'll be no demand for the Bishop 18 on Boxing Day as everything in the area will be shut, But feeder services from that area into the major areas where places are open and people want to go, Such as the X21, Will have high demand.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile
South Tyne Lad
17 Nov 2016, 7:48 pm #44

(17 Nov 2016, 9:31 am)Michael Probables all Newcastle services....

Which is were the demand is, So will always be better off than other places on the network.

For example, They'll be no demand for the Bishop 18 on Boxing Day as everything in the area will be shut, But feeder services from that area into the major areas where places are open and people want to go, Such as the X21, Will have high demand.

My New Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/140662069@N02/ - Posts every Weekend at the minimum Smile

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm #45
(17 Nov 2016, 7:48 pm)South Tyne Lad Which is were the demand is, So will always be better off than other places on the network.

So you're saying they'll be no demand in Sunderland?

I bet there would be

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm #45

(17 Nov 2016, 7:48 pm)South Tyne Lad Which is were the demand is, So will always be better off than other places on the network.

So you're saying they'll be no demand in Sunderland?

I bet there would be

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

17 Nov 2016, 8:14 pm #46
(17 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm)Michael So you're saying they'll be no demand in Sunderland?

I bet there would be

No, There is demand in Sunderland, But there's more demand in Newcastle as there is more to choose from, Eldon Square is a major factor in this.
Additionally Newcastle are playing Sheffield Wednesday at home on Boxing Day, Which will draw another 50,000 Newcastle Supporters to St James's Park, The majority by Public Transport.

Sunderland are playing Manchester United away on Boxing day, So there's 45,000 ( excluding potential away seats ) people that'll not be attending Sunderland City Centre on Boxing Day, Which is a major factor in deciding whether to provide public transport.

What else flashy is there in Sunderland apart from that?  Sure Poundland and Poundworld will be open and I'm sure Dave the Rave will give everyone a spectacular show worth going out for....
Edited 17 Nov 2016, 8:18 pm by South Tyne Lad.

South Tyne Lad
17 Nov 2016, 8:14 pm #46

(17 Nov 2016, 8:01 pm)Michael So you're saying they'll be no demand in Sunderland?

I bet there would be

No, There is demand in Sunderland, But there's more demand in Newcastle as there is more to choose from, Eldon Square is a major factor in this.
Additionally Newcastle are playing Sheffield Wednesday at home on Boxing Day, Which will draw another 50,000 Newcastle Supporters to St James's Park, The majority by Public Transport.

Sunderland are playing Manchester United away on Boxing day, So there's 45,000 ( excluding potential away seats ) people that'll not be attending Sunderland City Centre on Boxing Day, Which is a major factor in deciding whether to provide public transport.

What else flashy is there in Sunderland apart from that?  Sure Poundland and Poundworld will be open and I'm sure Dave the Rave will give everyone a spectacular show worth going out for....

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 8:17 pm #47
(17 Nov 2016, 8:14 pm)South Tyne Lad No, There is demand in Sunderland, But there's more demand in Newcastle as there is more to choose from, Eldon Square is a major factor in this.

Sunderland are playing Manchester United away on Boxing day, So there's 45,000 ( excluding potential away seats ) people that'll be attending Sunderland City Centre on Boxing Day, Which is a major factor in deciding whether to provide public transport.

You forgot about flannels, that's flashy.

What's flashy in Newcastle?, Eldon Square? with the exact same shops as the Metrocentre....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 8:17 pm #47

(17 Nov 2016, 8:14 pm)South Tyne Lad No, There is demand in Sunderland, But there's more demand in Newcastle as there is more to choose from, Eldon Square is a major factor in this.

Sunderland are playing Manchester United away on Boxing day, So there's 45,000 ( excluding potential away seats ) people that'll be attending Sunderland City Centre on Boxing Day, Which is a major factor in deciding whether to provide public transport.

You forgot about flannels, that's flashy.

What's flashy in Newcastle?, Eldon Square? with the exact same shops as the Metrocentre....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Dan

Site Administrator

17 Nov 2016, 8:19 pm #48
Sunderland City Centre is a tip at the moment. It is hardly thriving with shops, restaurants, etc.

Most will go to Gateshead and Newcastle where there is more choice. I think a lot of people will opt to travel by car though when the link isn't as easy and streamlined as it usually is.

So I'd be of the opinion that there is less demand for buses in Sunderland too.

Appreciate that it's a vicious circle though! Don't provide a normal service and people will opt for the alternative (car), but provide a normal service and struggle to staff the buses and run the risk of not making a profit if passenger numbers aren't high.

Difficult decision!
Dan
17 Nov 2016, 8:19 pm #48

Sunderland City Centre is a tip at the moment. It is hardly thriving with shops, restaurants, etc.

Most will go to Gateshead and Newcastle where there is more choice. I think a lot of people will opt to travel by car though when the link isn't as easy and streamlined as it usually is.

Appreciate that it's a vicious circle though! Don't provide a normal service and people will opt for the alternative (car), but provide a normal service and struggle to staff the buses and run the risk of not making a profit if passenger numbers aren't high.

Difficult decision!

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 8:28 pm #49
(17 Nov 2016, 8:19 pm)Dan Sunderland City Centre is a tip at the moment. It is hardly thriving with shops, restaurants, etc.

Difficult decision!

Might be a shit hole but it's still a busy place....

What about Durham?, will they have a decent service, i reckon Durham will be busy.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 8:28 pm #49

(17 Nov 2016, 8:19 pm)Dan Sunderland City Centre is a tip at the moment. It is hardly thriving with shops, restaurants, etc.

Difficult decision!

Might be a shit hole but it's still a busy place....

What about Durham?, will they have a decent service, i reckon Durham will be busy.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

17 Nov 2016, 8:29 pm #50
(17 Nov 2016, 8:17 pm)Michael You forgot about flannels, that's flashy.

One shop? When there's more of these flashy shops to choose from, Under a roof too? In Eldon Square.

Which makes Eldon Square successful..... Intu have recently cleared out all the rubbish shops from Eldon and the Metrocentre to make way for the shops that people want to look in, Shoe Zone wasn't exactly a thing I wanted to look in when it was in the Metrocentre, Thankfully that has gone and been replaced by the Platinum Mall, Which is full of flashy shops people want to look in, Regardless of whether there buying something. The higher quality clothing and the price that comes with it will make up the same profit as for example 80 plimsolls which were sold in Shoe Zone, Compared to a designer label that someone is buying a loved one for £150. Intu arnt daft for putting the same shops in places close to eachother...

While in the open, Rain , and flooded with boozy Mackems watching the match in one of the pubs in the City Centre, Will be one flashy shop which will be visited by about 10 people during the day, I know were I'll be going........

South Tyne Lad
17 Nov 2016, 8:29 pm #50

(17 Nov 2016, 8:17 pm)Michael You forgot about flannels, that's flashy.

One shop? When there's more of these flashy shops to choose from, Under a roof too? In Eldon Square.

Which makes Eldon Square successful..... Intu have recently cleared out all the rubbish shops from Eldon and the Metrocentre to make way for the shops that people want to look in, Shoe Zone wasn't exactly a thing I wanted to look in when it was in the Metrocentre, Thankfully that has gone and been replaced by the Platinum Mall, Which is full of flashy shops people want to look in, Regardless of whether there buying something. The higher quality clothing and the price that comes with it will make up the same profit as for example 80 plimsolls which were sold in Shoe Zone, Compared to a designer label that someone is buying a loved one for £150. Intu arnt daft for putting the same shops in places close to eachother...

While in the open, Rain , and flooded with boozy Mackems watching the match in one of the pubs in the City Centre, Will be one flashy shop which will be visited by about 10 people during the day, I know were I'll be going........

Tom

17 Nov 2016, 8:35 pm #51
(17 Nov 2016, 8:28 pm)Michael Might be a shit hole but it's still a busy place....

(17 Nov 2016, 8:29 pm)South Tyne Lad One shop? When there's more of these flashy shops to choose from, Under a roof too? In Eldon Square.

Which makes Eldon Square successful..... Intu have recently cleared out all the rubbish shops from Eldon and the Metrocentre to make way for the shops that people want to look in, Shoe Zone wasn't exactly a thing I wanted to look in when it was in the Metrocentre, Thankfully that has gone and been replaced by the Platinum Mall, Which is full of flashy shops people want to look in, Regardless of whether there buying something.  The higher quality clothing and the price that comes with it will make up the same profit as for example 80 plimsolls which were sold in Shoe Zone, Compared to a designer label that someone is buying a loved one for £150.  Intu arnt daft for putting the same shops in places close to eachother...

While in the open, Rain , and flooded with boozy Mackems watching the match in one of the pubs in the City Centre, Will be one flashy shop which will be visited by about 10 people during the day,  I know were I'll be going........

I know I'm going off topic here but I agree with South tyne lad there - this is worth a read with regards to Newcastle and Metrocentre v Sunderland. Newcastle and Metrocentre are worth nearly £1.5 billion in market good potential, and Sunderland is worth £227m. Quite a comparison?

From here: https://www.intugroup.co.uk/media/3499/n...v-2016.pdf

Definitely think there is more demand for Newcastle than Sunderland.
Tom
17 Nov 2016, 8:35 pm #51

(17 Nov 2016, 8:28 pm)Michael Might be a shit hole but it's still a busy place....

(17 Nov 2016, 8:29 pm)South Tyne Lad One shop? When there's more of these flashy shops to choose from, Under a roof too? In Eldon Square.

Which makes Eldon Square successful..... Intu have recently cleared out all the rubbish shops from Eldon and the Metrocentre to make way for the shops that people want to look in, Shoe Zone wasn't exactly a thing I wanted to look in when it was in the Metrocentre, Thankfully that has gone and been replaced by the Platinum Mall, Which is full of flashy shops people want to look in, Regardless of whether there buying something.  The higher quality clothing and the price that comes with it will make up the same profit as for example 80 plimsolls which were sold in Shoe Zone, Compared to a designer label that someone is buying a loved one for £150.  Intu arnt daft for putting the same shops in places close to eachother...

While in the open, Rain , and flooded with boozy Mackems watching the match in one of the pubs in the City Centre, Will be one flashy shop which will be visited by about 10 people during the day,  I know were I'll be going........

I know I'm going off topic here but I agree with South tyne lad there - this is worth a read with regards to Newcastle and Metrocentre v Sunderland. Newcastle and Metrocentre are worth nearly £1.5 billion in market good potential, and Sunderland is worth £227m. Quite a comparison?

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 8:36 pm #52
Better than none, it's expensive anyway, £200 for a shirt, no thanks, it'll be gone by end of next year.

So boozy Geordies don't go in Eldon Square after the match?, i bet they do....

I'll rather be outside with piss heads than in a stuffy small area with loads of people who barge in to you.

But maybe that's because i'm from Sunderland?, you know the shit hole.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 8:36 pm #52

Better than none, it's expensive anyway, £200 for a shirt, no thanks, it'll be gone by end of next year.

I'll rather be outside with piss heads than in a stuffy small area with loads of people who barge in to you.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm #53
(17 Nov 2016, 8:35 pm)Tom I know I'm going off topic here but I agree with South tyne lad there - this is worth a read with regards to Newcastle and Metrocentre v Sunderland. Newcastle and Metrocentre are worth nearly £1.5 billion in market good potential, and Sunderland is worth £227m. Quite a comparison?

Hopefully that changes in the next 5 years as we have a 1 billion investment coming in to the city with the VUAX site, Seaburn and Nissan and around the new bridge.

See the upcoming development thread for Sunderland, for more info because i cba to going to details for each one.

We got a bit side tracked and the threads gone off a bit haha
Edited 17 Nov 2016, 8:43 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm #53

(17 Nov 2016, 8:35 pm)Tom I know I'm going off topic here but I agree with South tyne lad there - this is worth a read with regards to Newcastle and Metrocentre v Sunderland. Newcastle and Metrocentre are worth nearly £1.5 billion in market good potential, and Sunderland is worth £227m. Quite a comparison?

Hopefully that changes in the next 5 years as we have a 1 billion investment coming in to the city with the VUAX site, Seaburn and Nissan and around the new bridge.

See the upcoming development thread for Sunderland, for more info because i cba to going to details for each one.

We got a bit side tracked and the threads gone off a bit haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

17 Nov 2016, 8:47 pm #54
(17 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm)Michael Hopefully that changes in the next 5 years as we have a 1 billion investment coming in to the city with the VUAX site, Seaburn and Nissan and around the new bridge.

I agree with you but I don't think the right things are happening in Sunderland at all. A Nex

The key things should be for a start leisure/restaurants, as how many well known (or chain) restaurants are there in Sunderland? It really is a massive help, as it increases dwell time in the city centre, there is no reason why there couldn't be a restaurant quarter (like Greys Quarter) in The Bridges or surrounding it as I don't think the restaurants near the Empire Cinema is good enough at all. 

New roads are all well and good but will it increase footfall in the city centre? I would think no.
Tom
17 Nov 2016, 8:47 pm #54

(17 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm)Michael Hopefully that changes in the next 5 years as we have a 1 billion investment coming in to the city with the VUAX site, Seaburn and Nissan and around the new bridge.

I agree with you but I don't think the right things are happening in Sunderland at all. A Nex

The key things should be for a start leisure/restaurants, as how many well known (or chain) restaurants are there in Sunderland? It really is a massive help, as it increases dwell time in the city centre, there is no reason why there couldn't be a restaurant quarter (like Greys Quarter) in The Bridges or surrounding it as I don't think the restaurants near the Empire Cinema is good enough at all. 

New roads are all well and good but will it increase footfall in the city centre? I would think no.

17 Nov 2016, 8:50 pm #55

Quite a interesting link there, But the figures are there, Unfortunate to NEBs Wearside Members, Tyneside is more popular to Wearside for tourism , Shopping and transport links, And its pretty much obvious going by the changing face of Newcastle City Centre, While Sunderland is slipping a bit.

(17 Nov 2016, 8:36 pm)Michael Better than none, it's expensive anyway, £200 for a shirt, no thanks, it'll be gone by end of next year.

But with it being a indoor public area, There's Security on hand incase things get out of hand.

While in Open Areas, The Police are the only resource on hand to deal when things get nasty, Which makes the image of Sunderland pretty tarnished to visitors.

South Tyne Lad
17 Nov 2016, 8:50 pm #55

Quite a interesting link there, But the figures are there, Unfortunate to NEBs Wearside Members, Tyneside is more popular to Wearside for tourism , Shopping and transport links, And its pretty much obvious going by the changing face of Newcastle City Centre, While Sunderland is slipping a bit.

(17 Nov 2016, 8:36 pm)Michael Better than none, it's expensive anyway, £200 for a shirt, no thanks, it'll be gone by end of next year.

But with it being a indoor public area, There's Security on hand incase things get out of hand.

While in Open Areas, The Police are the only resource on hand to deal when things get nasty, Which makes the image of Sunderland pretty tarnished to visitors.

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 8:58 pm #56
(17 Nov 2016, 8:50 pm)South Tyne Lad Quite a interesting link there, But the figures are there, Unfortunate to NEBs Wearside Members,  Tyneside is more popular to Wearside for tourism , Shopping and transport links, And its pretty much obvious going by the changing face of Newcastle City Centre, While Sunderland is slipping a bit.

Hasn't been the last few times i went to Eldon Square, would think there would be with the size of it, it's the same as the Metrocentre, don't think I've ever seen security.

Anyway, i agree Newcastle is better but i'm always going to Sunderland because it's my home town but i still think bus companys should put more buses on.

But just hope in the next 5 or so years, Sunderland can become a decent city..

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 8:58 pm #56

(17 Nov 2016, 8:50 pm)South Tyne Lad Quite a interesting link there, But the figures are there, Unfortunate to NEBs Wearside Members,  Tyneside is more popular to Wearside for tourism , Shopping and transport links, And its pretty much obvious going by the changing face of Newcastle City Centre, While Sunderland is slipping a bit.

Hasn't been the last few times i went to Eldon Square, would think there would be with the size of it, it's the same as the Metrocentre, don't think I've ever seen security.

Anyway, i agree Newcastle is better but i'm always going to Sunderland because it's my home town but i still think bus companys should put more buses on.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm #57
(17 Nov 2016, 8:47 pm)Tom I agree with you but I don't think the right things are happening in Sunderland at all. A Nex

Vaux site will be a mix of restaurants, leisure, offices, hotels, it'll all link with the new sqaure.

Least its a start haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm #57

(17 Nov 2016, 8:47 pm)Tom I agree with you but I don't think the right things are happening in Sunderland at all. A Nex

Vaux site will be a mix of restaurants, leisure, offices, hotels, it'll all link with the new sqaure.

Least its a start haha

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

17 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm #58
(17 Nov 2016, 8:58 pm)Michael Hasn't been the last few times i went to Eldon Square, would think there would be with the size of it, it's the same as the Metrocentre, don't think I've ever seen security.

They have a onsite police station haha at Metrocentre. Plenty of intu staff as well. 

(17 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm)Michael Vaux site will be a mix of restaurants, leisure, offices, hotels, it'll all link with the new sqaure.

Least its a start haha

I wonder if it can attract the names Newcastle has, which are very impressive!
Smashburger - One of the only ones outside of the USA
Reds BBQ
Georges - Only the second one
Chaoparya investing 1.5m in their restaurant alone

I just cant see it happening, but it is a start for Sunderland. I really hope they can try and attract some 'unique' chains (I'm guessing they will all be chains)
Tom
17 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm #58

(17 Nov 2016, 8:58 pm)Michael Hasn't been the last few times i went to Eldon Square, would think there would be with the size of it, it's the same as the Metrocentre, don't think I've ever seen security.

They have a onsite police station haha at Metrocentre. Plenty of intu staff as well. 

(17 Nov 2016, 9:02 pm)Michael Vaux site will be a mix of restaurants, leisure, offices, hotels, it'll all link with the new sqaure.

Least its a start haha

Reds BBQ

I just cant see it happening, but it is a start for Sunderland. I really hope they can try and attract some 'unique' chains (I'm guessing they will all be chains)

17 Nov 2016, 9:11 pm #59

Definitely some security about, There's a main office with a few security men in just next door to House of Fraser on the top level.

There's always members of staff about though in there Intu uniforms.

I understand, I'm from South Shields and I think the same about it with it being my hometown, Its just it'll never get far haha, I have to say with some of the places ive been on outings, I can say Shields is one of the biggest Shitholes in Northern England!
Though with nothing being done in Shields I look at Newcastle with it being home to the team I support ( Newcastle United ) But I wouldn't be surprised if I would be doing the same for Sunderland I was from there.

Hopefully it can become a nice place soon, I like seeing places develop, One of the reason's I'm going to take Geography for GSCE's at school in a few months.

South Tyne Lad
17 Nov 2016, 9:11 pm #59

Definitely some security about, There's a main office with a few security men in just next door to House of Fraser on the top level.

There's always members of staff about though in there Intu uniforms.

I understand, I'm from South Shields and I think the same about it with it being my hometown, Its just it'll never get far haha, I have to say with some of the places ive been on outings, I can say Shields is one of the biggest Shitholes in Northern England!
Though with nothing being done in Shields I look at Newcastle with it being home to the team I support ( Newcastle United ) But I wouldn't be surprised if I would be doing the same for Sunderland I was from there.

Hopefully it can become a nice place soon, I like seeing places develop, One of the reason's I'm going to take Geography for GSCE's at school in a few months.

Michael

17 Nov 2016, 9:12 pm #60
(17 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm)Tom They have a onsite police station haha at Metrocentre. Plenty of intu staff as well. 

Reds BBQ

Does it?, i didn't know that haha

Hopefully it does, the first lot of work on the VAUX site has already started, it's a 10 year plan least it's started.

They should knock Blantford Street and start again, that area is a dump.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Nov 2016, 9:12 pm #60

(17 Nov 2016, 9:05 pm)Tom They have a onsite police station haha at Metrocentre. Plenty of intu staff as well. 

Reds BBQ

Does it?, i didn't know that haha

Hopefully it does, the first lot of work on the VAUX site has already started, it's a 10 year plan least it's started.

They should knock Blantford Street and start again, that area is a dump.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average