Menu

North East Buses The Site Problems & Suggestions Upload attachment

Upload attachment

Upload attachment

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

26 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm #1
For some reason I can't post any attachments. When click add attachment, it gets to 100%, the page refreshes and nothing is there.

I think it might be since the update a few days ago but can't say for certain
streetdeckfan
26 Nov 2019, 11:24 pm #1

For some reason I can't post any attachments. When click add attachment, it gets to 100%, the page refreshes and nothing is there.

I think it might be since the update a few days ago but can't say for certain

L469 YVK

23 Feb 2020, 5:39 pm #2
Same,I can't upload an attachment. When I select an attachment and click 'add attachment', nothing uploads.
L469 YVK
23 Feb 2020, 5:39 pm #2

Same,I can't upload an attachment. When I select an attachment and click 'add attachment', nothing uploads.

Liam

23 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm #3
(23 Feb 2020, 5:39 pm)L469 YVK Same,I can't upload an attachment. When I select an attachment and click 'add attachment', nothing uploads.

Can you append screenshots of the theme you are using, and the upload method being used. I cannot replicate this. I have sent a forced clear cache to all, to see if this helps.
Liam
23 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm #3

(23 Feb 2020, 5:39 pm)L469 YVK Same,I can't upload an attachment. When I select an attachment and click 'add attachment', nothing uploads.

Can you append screenshots of the theme you are using, and the upload method being used. I cannot replicate this. I have sent a forced clear cache to all, to see if this helps.

23 Feb 2020, 10:33 pm #4
(23 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm)Liam Can you append screenshots of the theme you are using, and the upload method being used. I cannot replicate this. I have sent a forced clear cache to all, to see if this helps.

My issue was fixed by switching back to the old theme (which I find much easier to use anyway). I then switched back to the new theme and it was working there as well.
Not sure if it was just a coincidence or that's what resolved it!
streetdeckfan
23 Feb 2020, 10:33 pm #4

(23 Feb 2020, 9:37 pm)Liam Can you append screenshots of the theme you are using, and the upload method being used. I cannot replicate this. I have sent a forced clear cache to all, to see if this helps.

My issue was fixed by switching back to the old theme (which I find much easier to use anyway). I then switched back to the new theme and it was working there as well.
Not sure if it was just a coincidence or that's what resolved it!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average