Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Bygone Era Tyne and Wear Flashback Twitter

Tyne and Wear Flashback Twitter

Tyne and Wear Flashback Twitter

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LVK 404L

23 May 2020, 8:55 am #1
It appears this twitter account has now been deleted.  Was a good account and really benefited the local history. Will be a miss unless gets resurrected under a new guise.
LVK 404L
23 May 2020, 8:55 am #1

It appears this twitter account has now been deleted.  Was a good account and really benefited the local history. Will be a miss unless gets resurrected under a new guise.

Andreos1

23 May 2020, 9:11 am #2
(23 May 2020, 8:55 am)ifm001 It appears this twitter account has now been deleted.  Was a good account and really benefited the local history. Will be a miss unless gets resurrected under a new guise.

I saw something earlier this week, which indicated they were switching to fb - but keeping the twitter page going.
If it's gone from twitter, maybe that wasn't the case.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
23 May 2020, 9:11 am #2

(23 May 2020, 8:55 am)ifm001 It appears this twitter account has now been deleted.  Was a good account and really benefited the local history. Will be a miss unless gets resurrected under a new guise.

I saw something earlier this week, which indicated they were switching to fb - but keeping the twitter page going.
If it's gone from twitter, maybe that wasn't the case.

LVK 404L

23 May 2020, 5:36 pm #3
They are back on twitter.
LVK 404L
23 May 2020, 5:36 pm #3

They are back on twitter.

Andreos1

11 Apr 2022, 9:08 am #4
I was undecided where to put this. 
Is it relevant to pricing? What about the decline in passenger numbers? Its certainly relevant to branding.
In the end, I plumped for this thread. Cos it was this twitter account where I found the link.
https://nationalbusmanual.com/2022/04/10...heir-hand/
An amazing article. An amazing speech and almost 50 years on - everything Wood said still applies and his logic ignored and undone by the busmen he refers to.

Andreos1
11 Apr 2022, 9:08 am #4

I was undecided where to put this. 
Is it relevant to pricing? What about the decline in passenger numbers? Its certainly relevant to branding.
In the end, I plumped for this thread. Cos it was this twitter account where I found the link.
https://nationalbusmanual.com/2022/04/10...heir-hand/
An amazing article. An amazing speech and almost 50 years on - everything Wood said still applies and his logic ignored and undone by the busmen he refers to.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average