Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Go North East Recent Additon Of a Extra Mirror On The Streetlites

Recent Additon Of a Extra Mirror On The Streetlites

Recent Additon Of a Extra Mirror On The Streetlites

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keeiajs

19 Nov 2021, 12:03 pm #1
I was on one of the streetlights last night, and it had a extra mirror near the door side, anyone know why that is the case?
Keeiajs
19 Nov 2021, 12:03 pm #1

I was on one of the streetlights last night, and it had a extra mirror near the door side, anyone know why that is the case?

morritt89

19 Nov 2021, 5:02 pm #2
(19 Nov 2021, 12:03 pm)Keeiajs I was on one of the streetlights last night, and it had a extra mirror near the door side, anyone know why that is the case?

It's to enable a better view of the front of the vehicle. Introduced following a fatal accident.
morritt89
19 Nov 2021, 5:02 pm #2

(19 Nov 2021, 12:03 pm)Keeiajs I was on one of the streetlights last night, and it had a extra mirror near the door side, anyone know why that is the case?

It's to enable a better view of the front of the vehicle. Introduced following a fatal accident.

Keeiajs

19 Nov 2021, 5:03 pm #3
What accident was that, and will it be in implemented in all buses?
Keeiajs
19 Nov 2021, 5:03 pm #3

What accident was that, and will it be in implemented in all buses?

19 Nov 2021, 11:41 pm #4
Don't think it was a fatal accident, but a serious one nontheless but possibly the accident where an old woman lost both her legs when she was dragged along the road by a Cobalt and Coast Gemini in Battle Hill back in October.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
19 Nov 2021, 11:41 pm #4

Don't think it was a fatal accident, but a serious one nontheless but possibly the accident where an old woman lost both her legs when she was dragged along the road by a Cobalt and Coast Gemini in Battle Hill back in October.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.

morritt89

20 Nov 2021, 7:11 am #5
(19 Nov 2021, 11:41 pm)Rapidsnap Don't think it was a fatal accident, but a serious one nontheless but possibly the accident where an old woman lost both her legs when she was dragged along the road by a Cobalt and Coast Gemini in Battle Hill back in October.

Not that incident, a one in Sunderland involving a Streetlite. The Streetlites are the only vehicle type to have the additional mirror fitted.
morritt89
20 Nov 2021, 7:11 am #5

(19 Nov 2021, 11:41 pm)Rapidsnap Don't think it was a fatal accident, but a serious one nontheless but possibly the accident where an old woman lost both her legs when she was dragged along the road by a Cobalt and Coast Gemini in Battle Hill back in October.

Not that incident, a one in Sunderland involving a Streetlite. The Streetlites are the only vehicle type to have the additional mirror fitted.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average