Menu

North East Buses The Site News & Site Updates Site Hosting Renewal

Site Hosting Renewal

Site Hosting Renewal

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dan

Site Administrator

09 Apr 2016, 10:29 am #1
In 30 days time; it has been three years since we took the plunge to delve into the world of paid website hosting, in order to allow for the growth and development of this website.

The cost was approximately £130 for three years of web hosting, and Liam paid for this out of his own pocket in whole.

I'm now older and have a job, so I'd be in a better position to assist Liam with the payment this time. However, I am writing this post to gauge interest in a voluntary donation. I appreciate we have a large number of younger members on the forum who would not be in a position to donate, but we also have a number of older members who would be.

Happy to discuss more via a private message, but I'm just putting the feelers out there to get a rough idea of if we'd get a decent contribution from the site's users. It'd be completely voluntary and there'd be no obligation to donate at all.
Dan
09 Apr 2016, 10:29 am #1

In 30 days time; it has been three years since we took the plunge to delve into the world of paid website hosting, in order to allow for the growth and development of this website.

The cost was approximately £130 for three years of web hosting, and Liam paid for this out of his own pocket in whole.

I'm now older and have a job, so I'd be in a better position to assist Liam with the payment this time. However, I am writing this post to gauge interest in a voluntary donation. I appreciate we have a large number of younger members on the forum who would not be in a position to donate, but we also have a number of older members who would be.

Happy to discuss more via a private message, but I'm just putting the feelers out there to get a rough idea of if we'd get a decent contribution from the site's users. It'd be completely voluntary and there'd be no obligation to donate at all.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Site Hosting Renewal - by Dan - 09 Apr 2016, 10:29 am
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by Dan - 12 Apr 2016, 4:47 pm
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by Dan - 22 Apr 2016, 4:47 pm
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by Dan - 13 May 2016, 1:18 pm
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by BusLoverMum - 13 May 2016, 1:34 pm
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by Michael - 13 May 2016, 1:35 pm
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by Adrian - 14 May 2016, 10:45 pm
RE: Site Hosting Renewal - by Michael - 14 May 2016, 10:49 pm