Menu

North East Buses Local Bus Scene Arriva North East Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2019

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2019

Arriva North East: Latest News & Discussion - March 2019

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GNE6312

12 Mar 2019, 4:57 pm #17
7601 had loads of alarms going off on the 16.05 X8 on my journey from blyth to cowpen. It started in blyth when the driver arrived and started the bus up  an alarm kept on going off with Every warning light in the cab flashing up in the cab and the speedometer loosing power whipst the alarms went off. this happened alot during my ride as well as the doors taking 5 attempts to open at the isabella. Every time this alarm went odf the driver just shruged and shook his head and carried on. I have been told by my step-dad that it could be the altinator which charges the battery up.
GNE6312
12 Mar 2019, 4:57 pm #17

7601 had loads of alarms going off on the 16.05 X8 on my journey from blyth to cowpen. It started in blyth when the driver arrived and started the bus up  an alarm kept on going off with Every warning light in the cab flashing up in the cab and the speedometer loosing power whipst the alarms went off. this happened alot during my ride as well as the doors taking 5 attempts to open at the isabella. Every time this alarm went odf the driver just shruged and shook his head and carried on. I have been told by my step-dad that it could be the altinator which charges the battery up.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread