Menu

North East Buses The Bus Scene Elsewhere Bus Management & Infrastructure School Kids

School Kids

School Kids

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

V514DFT

17 Sep 2021, 6:32 pm #1
This may cause a debate,whats everyones views on school kids filling up normal buses on normal routes,when there is perfectly good enough school buses provided,personally i think they should be banned,shame there isnt a way where the bus pass knows if that child lives on a school bus route or in close proximity to a school bus route that takes them to their school,ita a difficult one to explain,but it irritates me that people who have been to work or are elderly and are just trying to go about their business have to board a bus and listen to potty mouth teenagers who have no respect for anything,or cant get on because its full,which is what happened today (17.9.21),i mean luckily today was a warm day,but what happens if today it had of been chucking it down and had of been cold,that poor elderly man could of ended up ill,because he had to stand and wait for the next bus,or had to walk to find an alternative,i know i probably sound boring,but i was brought up in a time where you respect your elders,its not on,and something needs to be done about it,but that'll never happen

Kind Regards
Tez
V514DFT
17 Sep 2021, 6:32 pm #1

This may cause a debate,whats everyones views on school kids filling up normal buses on normal routes,when there is perfectly good enough school buses provided,personally i think they should be banned,shame there isnt a way where the bus pass knows if that child lives on a school bus route or in close proximity to a school bus route that takes them to their school,ita a difficult one to explain,but it irritates me that people who have been to work or are elderly and are just trying to go about their business have to board a bus and listen to potty mouth teenagers who have no respect for anything,or cant get on because its full,which is what happened today (17.9.21),i mean luckily today was a warm day,but what happens if today it had of been chucking it down and had of been cold,that poor elderly man could of ended up ill,because he had to stand and wait for the next bus,or had to walk to find an alternative,i know i probably sound boring,but i was brought up in a time where you respect your elders,its not on,and something needs to be done about it,but that'll never happen

Kind Regards
Tez

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
School Kids - by V514DFT - 17 Sep 2021, 6:32 pm
RE: School Kids - by Adrian - 17 Sep 2021, 8:37 pm
RE: School Kids - by Adtrainsam - 17 Sep 2021, 9:18 pm
RE: School Kids - by BusLoverMum - 17 Sep 2021, 10:53 pm
RE: School Kids - by streetdeckfan - 18 Sep 2021, 11:01 am
RE: School Kids - by Train8261 - 18 Sep 2021, 11:17 am