Menu

North East Buses The Bus Scene Elsewhere Bus Management & Infrastructure School Kids

School Kids

School Kids

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Train8261

18 Sep 2021, 11:17 am #6
(18 Sep 2021, 11:01 am)streetdeckfan A few times I made the mistake of getting the X21 around school finish, and it was a terrifying experience. I think when school kids get on, drivers just completely forget about capacity limits as they just cram them on until no more can fit. One time I remember it being full of kids standing upstairs, with some sitting on the stairs and even on the floor! I had my laptop on the table, and one shouted at me to move it so they could sit on the table. I obviously told them where to go.

As I've said before, I refused to get the scholars bus for most of my time at school because the experience was absolutely horrific. 
And, once our school moved site I never once used the scholars bus for the ~5 years I was there. I would always get the public bus, but the most trouble we'd cause would be laughing at the dating section in the Metro!
I absolutely hate using buses during School time
The 43 always gets really crowded at Regent Centre even when the Social distancing was on buses. The driver was fine with letting nearly every single kid on the bus at the same time
Even I hate using anything when the school finish. I try and avoid everything. It makes my anxiety skyrocket
Train8261
18 Sep 2021, 11:17 am #6

(18 Sep 2021, 11:01 am)streetdeckfan A few times I made the mistake of getting the X21 around school finish, and it was a terrifying experience. I think when school kids get on, drivers just completely forget about capacity limits as they just cram them on until no more can fit. One time I remember it being full of kids standing upstairs, with some sitting on the stairs and even on the floor! I had my laptop on the table, and one shouted at me to move it so they could sit on the table. I obviously told them where to go.

As I've said before, I refused to get the scholars bus for most of my time at school because the experience was absolutely horrific. 
And, once our school moved site I never once used the scholars bus for the ~5 years I was there. I would always get the public bus, but the most trouble we'd cause would be laughing at the dating section in the Metro!
I absolutely hate using buses during School time
The 43 always gets really crowded at Regent Centre even when the Social distancing was on buses. The driver was fine with letting nearly every single kid on the bus at the same time
Even I hate using anything when the school finish. I try and avoid everything. It makes my anxiety skyrocket

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
School Kids - by V514DFT - 17 Sep 2021, 6:32 pm
RE: School Kids - by Adrian - 17 Sep 2021, 8:37 pm
RE: School Kids - by Adtrainsam - 17 Sep 2021, 9:18 pm
RE: School Kids - by BusLoverMum - 17 Sep 2021, 10:53 pm
RE: School Kids - by streetdeckfan - 18 Sep 2021, 11:01 am
RE: School Kids - by Train8261 - 18 Sep 2021, 11:17 am