Menu

North East Buses Other Forms of Transport All Things Water Ferry Suggestion Thread

Ferry Suggestion Thread

Ferry Suggestion Thread

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Andreos1

02 Jan 2022, 9:35 pm #6
(01 Jan 2022, 7:24 pm)northern156 I'd say a system similar to Uber Boat, or previously Thames Clipper, in London, would be beneficial. Perhaps starting off in Blaydon with step-free access from the rail station, stopping at Riverside by the GNE depot for Handy access to the MetroCenter, Dunston Staithes, Swing Bridge, Millennium Bridge then running to Ouseburn then fast to DFDS at North Shields as a humble opponent to the 327. Prices start at £7

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Suggested this in the past. Would certainly stop the constant cries for bus lanes and priority measures! Unless it gets in the way of the Shields ferry and the King of Scandinavia. 
Then there'd be dummy spitting, river priority measures and all sorts of subsidies being demanded!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
02 Jan 2022, 9:35 pm #6

(01 Jan 2022, 7:24 pm)northern156 I'd say a system similar to Uber Boat, or previously Thames Clipper, in London, would be beneficial. Perhaps starting off in Blaydon with step-free access from the rail station, stopping at Riverside by the GNE depot for Handy access to the MetroCenter, Dunston Staithes, Swing Bridge, Millennium Bridge then running to Ouseburn then fast to DFDS at North Shields as a humble opponent to the 327. Prices start at £7

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Suggested this in the past. Would certainly stop the constant cries for bus lanes and priority measures! Unless it gets in the way of the Shields ferry and the King of Scandinavia. 
Then there'd be dummy spitting, river priority measures and all sorts of subsidies being demanded!

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
Ferry Suggestion Thread - by MurdnunoC - 01 Jan 2022, 4:32 pm
RE: Ferry Suggestion Thread - by N1cholas - 01 Jan 2022, 7:07 pm
RE: Ferry Suggestion Thread - by MurdnunoC - 01 Jan 2022, 7:41 pm
RE: Ferry Suggestion Thread - by N1cholas - 01 Jan 2022, 8:00 pm
Ferry Suggestion Thread - by northern156 - 01 Jan 2022, 7:24 pm
RE: Ferry Suggestion Thread - by Andreos1 - 02 Jan 2022, 9:35 pm