North East Buses Local Bus Scene Bygone Era A request

A request

A request

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dan

Site Administrator

15 Aug 2013, 3:05 pm #1
Hi everyone.

I recently proposed to the North East Buses Forum Team that we bring some more modern content to the Bygone Era. While many do love the very old content we have, I feel the section would be more appealing if we followed a service from it being introduced all the way until it is withdrawn (if applicable). Upon reflection on Go North East's #OK1 service withdrawal, it seemed appropriate to me that it would be nice to archive all timetables. Obviously we can't predict which services are going to be withdrawn and/or changed, so it would be nice to archive all of these timetables. When a service receives a timetable change (I'm waiting for the comments now, based on comments made elsewhere on the forum Wink), the timetable can move over to the Bygone Era from a new section which will be introduced somewhere else on the forum, holding all of the current timetables that are in use with the three big companies.
Go North East recently changed the format of all of their timetables too, which means that the old timetable format is also something which could be classed as 'bygone'.

I have added all of Go North East's timetables that were accurate as of November 2012 (when a lot of service changes took place), but I have not been able to source all of the timetables before/after then.

If anyone has a timetable collection (it doesn't matter which company they're from) that is now outdated as a result of service changes or withdrawals, I would appreciate it if you could e-mail it to dan@northeastbuses.co.uk and we will look into adding this to the Bygone Era shortly. We will be able to add the current timetables in use with companies ourselves, which should be done this evening when I get back home.

Cheers!
Dan
15 Aug 2013, 3:05 pm #1

Hi everyone.

I recently proposed to the North East Buses Forum Team that we bring some more modern content to the Bygone Era. While many do love the very old content we have, I feel the section would be more appealing if we followed a service from it being introduced all the way until it is withdrawn (if applicable). Upon reflection on Go North East's #OK1 service withdrawal, it seemed appropriate to me that it would be nice to archive all timetables. Obviously we can't predict which services are going to be withdrawn and/or changed, so it would be nice to archive all of these timetables. When a service receives a timetable change (I'm waiting for the comments now, based on comments made elsewhere on the forum Wink), the timetable can move over to the Bygone Era from a new section which will be introduced somewhere else on the forum, holding all of the current timetables that are in use with the three big companies.
Go North East recently changed the format of all of their timetables too, which means that the old timetable format is also something which could be classed as 'bygone'.

I have added all of Go North East's timetables that were accurate as of November 2012 (when a lot of service changes took place), but I have not been able to source all of the timetables before/after then.

If anyone has a timetable collection (it doesn't matter which company they're from) that is now outdated as a result of service changes or withdrawals, I would appreciate it if you could e-mail it to dan@northeastbuses.co.uk and we will look into adding this to the Bygone Era shortly. We will be able to add the current timetables in use with companies ourselves, which should be done this evening when I get back home.

Cheers!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Messages In This Thread
A request - by Dan - 15 Aug 2013, 3:05 pm
RE: A request - by cbma06 - 15 Aug 2013, 3:49 pm
RE: A request - by Dan - 15 Aug 2013, 4:27 pm
RE: A request - by cbma06 - 15 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm
RE: A request - by Dan - 15 Aug 2013, 5:06 pm
RE: A request - by DanPicken - 15 Aug 2013, 6:19 pm