Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Have you ever..?

Have you ever..?

Have you ever..?

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Pages (6) Previous 1 2 36 Next
Jimmi

12 Jul 2014, 8:06 pm #21
.jpg
1477 BISHOP AUCKLAND - DRIVER FLICKING V.jpg
Size 29.15 KB / Downloads 53

I think this driver may be sticking two fingers up at me in Bishop Auckland a few weeks back.
Edited 12 Jul 2014, 8:06 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
12 Jul 2014, 8:06 pm #21

.jpg
1477 BISHOP AUCKLAND - DRIVER FLICKING V.jpg
Size 29.15 KB / Downloads 53

I think this driver may be sticking two fingers up at me in Bishop Auckland a few weeks back.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Dec 2014, 8:26 pm #22
Has anyone caught anyone getting there arse out or anything stupid along those lines
MrFozz
30 Dec 2014, 8:26 pm #22

Has anyone caught anyone getting there arse out or anything stupid along those lines

Andreos1

30 Dec 2014, 9:34 pm #23
Going camping one year, a group of us set off in a few cars.

One lad in my car, decided to get his arse out and wapped it out of the window, as we overtook a mates car on the A690.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
30 Dec 2014, 9:34 pm #23

Going camping one year, a group of us set off in a few cars.

One lad in my car, decided to get his arse out and wapped it out of the window, as we overtook a mates car on the A690.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

30 Dec 2014, 11:38 pm #24
The best one I did, coming back from a Darlo in Nottingham in 2006 with my ex, we overtook a coachload of Hartlepool fans on the A19 near Billingham, they spotted the Darlo scarf on the back shelf and me with my top on, the usual sign language was exchanged, before my ex said 'I dare, you to pull a moonie' which I did, I have always liked to bare my arse for a laugh, on this occasion, I have never put my arse away so quick as I saw blue lights in the distance...

Dont know why, even though I am in my 30's I am still very childish and find it funny to bare my arse
MrFozz
30 Dec 2014, 11:38 pm #24

The best one I did, coming back from a Darlo in Nottingham in 2006 with my ex, we overtook a coachload of Hartlepool fans on the A19 near Billingham, they spotted the Darlo scarf on the back shelf and me with my top on, the usual sign language was exchanged, before my ex said 'I dare, you to pull a moonie' which I did, I have always liked to bare my arse for a laugh, on this occasion, I have never put my arse away so quick as I saw blue lights in the distance...

Dont know why, even though I am in my 30's I am still very childish and find it funny to bare my arse

Simmy

30 Dec 2014, 11:43 pm #25
I stripped down to my boxers whilst on a school trip (by coach) to Spain in 2009 for a dare...
Simmy
30 Dec 2014, 11:43 pm #25

I stripped down to my boxers whilst on a school trip (by coach) to Spain in 2009 for a dare...

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm #26
I've had an Arriva Blyth driver give the V in a photo. It might mean "Fuck Off" or "Victory! Last day of 4068 at Blyth!". What do yous think? lol
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm #26

I've had an Arriva Blyth driver give the V in a photo. It might mean "Fuck Off" or "Victory! Last day of 4068 at Blyth!". What do yous think? lol

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm #27
I've had drivers pulling them blinds down in front of their faces as well
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm #27

I've had drivers pulling them blinds down in front of their faces as well

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 6:22 pm #28
Here we see a driver who doesn't want the picture of his eyes.
Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg
Size 1.59 MB / Downloads 36
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 6:22 pm #28

Here we see a driver who doesn't want the picture of his eyes.

Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg
Size 1.59 MB / Downloads 36

Jimmi

01 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm #29
(01 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 I've had drivers pulling them blinds down in front of their faces as well

Anyone who has tried to get a photo of Hunters of Tantobie service 713 will have had this plus the V's flicked at them.
Edited 01 Jan 2015, 6:30 pm by Jimmi.
Jimmi
01 Jan 2015, 6:24 pm #29

(01 Jan 2015, 6:17 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 I've had drivers pulling them blinds down in front of their faces as well

Anyone who has tried to get a photo of Hunters of Tantobie service 713 will have had this plus the V's flicked at them.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm #30
(30 Dec 2014, 11:43 pm)Simmy I stripped down to my boxers whilst on a school trip (by coach) to Spain in 2009 for a dare...

Should have gone the whole hog and let it all hang out I have done stuff like that before, I would always go skinny dipping in hotel pools on the last night of a holiday and used to skinny dip at Murtons open air swimming pool when I was 7/8 years old...One of the funniest things I done was run round Asda Car Park naked for a prize in 2000, all I won was a box PG Tips teabags, I did it because my pal thought I would not dare, so I did...In 2005 I applied to go on Big Brother, and stripped off in the queue for photo, I thought the guy was a tabloid photographer and 2 days later I was in the paper...Not a national tabloid, but the Northern Echo.

In my last year at school, my French teacher pissed me off, so I walked out the class and building and set fire to my School Uniform, luckily I had PE that day, so had a change of clothes

(01 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 I've had an Arriva Blyth driver give the V in a photo. It might mean "Fuck Off" or "Victory! Last day of 4068 at Blyth!". What do yous think? lol

Probably telling you to Fuck Off...very unprofessional, as I have posted before, I have had finger salutes in the past, on one occasion by the same driver in the space of 5 minutes, flipped me off coming into Park Lane, then again 5 minutes later when he went back out

I have seen drivers cover there face with there running board

(01 Jan 2015, 6:22 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Here we see a driver who doesn't want the picture of his eyes.

That is downright dangerous, was he moving or stationary
MrFozz
01 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm #30

(30 Dec 2014, 11:43 pm)Simmy I stripped down to my boxers whilst on a school trip (by coach) to Spain in 2009 for a dare...

Should have gone the whole hog and let it all hang out I have done stuff like that before, I would always go skinny dipping in hotel pools on the last night of a holiday and used to skinny dip at Murtons open air swimming pool when I was 7/8 years old...One of the funniest things I done was run round Asda Car Park naked for a prize in 2000, all I won was a box PG Tips teabags, I did it because my pal thought I would not dare, so I did...In 2005 I applied to go on Big Brother, and stripped off in the queue for photo, I thought the guy was a tabloid photographer and 2 days later I was in the paper...Not a national tabloid, but the Northern Echo.

In my last year at school, my French teacher pissed me off, so I walked out the class and building and set fire to my School Uniform, luckily I had PE that day, so had a change of clothes

(01 Jan 2015, 6:13 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 I've had an Arriva Blyth driver give the V in a photo. It might mean "Fuck Off" or "Victory! Last day of 4068 at Blyth!". What do yous think? lol

Probably telling you to Fuck Off...very unprofessional, as I have posted before, I have had finger salutes in the past, on one occasion by the same driver in the space of 5 minutes, flipped me off coming into Park Lane, then again 5 minutes later when he went back out

I have seen drivers cover there face with there running board

(01 Jan 2015, 6:22 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Here we see a driver who doesn't want the picture of his eyes.

That is downright dangerous, was he moving or stationary

Tommy1581

01 Jan 2015, 8:24 pm #31
(01 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm)MrFozz That is downright dangerous, was he moving or stationary

Stationary - at the 13a/b stand in Darlington
Tommy1581
01 Jan 2015, 8:24 pm #31

(01 Jan 2015, 7:32 pm)MrFozz That is downright dangerous, was he moving or stationary

Stationary - at the 13a/b stand in Darlington

Jimmi

01 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm #32
(01 Jan 2015, 8:24 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Stationary - at the 13a/b stand in Darlington

It is a shame to see one letting the side down, meanwhile when I tried to get a shot of a Sapphire - 7 Pulsar on the 5 yesterday and the driver stayed at the stop until I got the photo then blared the horn at me and gave me a thumbs up. Pity the photo turned out blurry.
Jimmi
01 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm #32

(01 Jan 2015, 8:24 pm)ArrivaNE_7522 Stationary - at the 13a/b stand in Darlington

It is a shame to see one letting the side down, meanwhile when I tried to get a shot of a Sapphire - 7 Pulsar on the 5 yesterday and the driver stayed at the stop until I got the photo then blared the horn at me and gave me a thumbs up. Pity the photo turned out blurry.

Adrian

02 Jan 2015, 8:51 am #33
(01 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm)Jimmi It is a shame to see one letting the side down, meanwhile when I tried to get a shot of a Sapphire - 7 Pulsar on the 5 yesterday and the driver stayed at the stop until I got the photo then blared the horn at me and gave me a thumbs up. Pity the photo turned out blurry.
There's a good few do that. Stagecoach Sunderland and Shields are usually spot on, and I've had many a driver slow down then give me a thumbs up. Its equally as important that that gets a mention.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
02 Jan 2015, 8:51 am #33

(01 Jan 2015, 10:19 pm)Jimmi It is a shame to see one letting the side down, meanwhile when I tried to get a shot of a Sapphire - 7 Pulsar on the 5 yesterday and the driver stayed at the stop until I got the photo then blared the horn at me and gave me a thumbs up. Pity the photo turned out blurry.
There's a good few do that. Stagecoach Sunderland and Shields are usually spot on, and I've had many a driver slow down then give me a thumbs up. Its equally as important that that gets a mention.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

Dan

Site Administrator

02 Jan 2015, 9:08 am #34
Darlo drivers in my experience have been some of the most enthusiast friendly in the business.

I'd suggest that drivers on Teesside are mostly quite friendly too - Arriva and Stagecoach.

In my experience elsewhere, it tends to be the case that you're mostly ignored. You may get the odd driver who gives you a thumbs up, and conversely the odd driver who sticks two fingers up.
Dan
02 Jan 2015, 9:08 am #34

Darlo drivers in my experience have been some of the most enthusiast friendly in the business.

I'd suggest that drivers on Teesside are mostly quite friendly too - Arriva and Stagecoach.

In my experience elsewhere, it tends to be the case that you're mostly ignored. You may get the odd driver who gives you a thumbs up, and conversely the odd driver who sticks two fingers up.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jan 2015, 9:42 am #35
(02 Jan 2015, 9:08 am)Dan Darlo drivers in my experience have been some of the most enthusiast friendly in the business.

Never done Darlo myself, I found Teesside not so friendly to be honest.

Drivers round Peterlee are ok with me, Sunderland is mixed as a lot of drivers from Deptford know my face
MrFozz
02 Jan 2015, 9:42 am #35

(02 Jan 2015, 9:08 am)Dan Darlo drivers in my experience have been some of the most enthusiast friendly in the business.

Never done Darlo myself, I found Teesside not so friendly to be honest.

Drivers round Peterlee are ok with me, Sunderland is mixed as a lot of drivers from Deptford know my face

02 Jan 2015, 10:06 am #36
(02 Jan 2015, 9:42 am)MrFozz Never done Darlo myself, I found Teesside not so friendly to be honest.

#fozzthenaughtyboy

Tongue
R852 PRG
02 Jan 2015, 10:06 am #36

(02 Jan 2015, 9:42 am)MrFozz Never done Darlo myself, I found Teesside not so friendly to be honest.

#fozzthenaughtyboy

Tongue

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

02 Jan 2015, 10:28 am #37
(02 Jan 2015, 10:06 am)MarcTheA4 #fozzthenaughtyboy

You know it, lol
MrFozz
02 Jan 2015, 10:28 am #37

(02 Jan 2015, 10:06 am)MarcTheA4 #fozzthenaughtyboy

You know it, lol

Jimmi

02 Jan 2015, 11:56 am #38

I'd say Darlington drivers are pretty good towards enthusiasts as I've have had none make rude gestures at me yet although I did have one cover their face when they were pulling away from a stop in Jubilee Estate in Shildon on a Sunday 5A.

I've had no problems with drivers on Teesside yet either when I was in Middlesbrough Bus Station one day back in the summer and I had a Stockton driver driving an Omnicity on the 5A gave me a thumbs up when entering and exiting the bus station and one or two more smiled for the camera.

Not had any problems with GNE apart from one driver covering his face whilst passing the charity shop / Hot Rats outside Park Lane.

No problems with Stagecoach.

Only independent I've had a problem with is Hunters but looking back on here and Flickr it is more surprising if you don't get rude gestures.
Jimmi
02 Jan 2015, 11:56 am #38

I'd say Darlington drivers are pretty good towards enthusiasts as I've have had none make rude gestures at me yet although I did have one cover their face when they were pulling away from a stop in Jubilee Estate in Shildon on a Sunday 5A.

I've had no problems with drivers on Teesside yet either when I was in Middlesbrough Bus Station one day back in the summer and I had a Stockton driver driving an Omnicity on the 5A gave me a thumbs up when entering and exiting the bus station and one or two more smiled for the camera.

Not had any problems with GNE apart from one driver covering his face whilst passing the charity shop / Hot Rats outside Park Lane.

No problems with Stagecoach.

Only independent I've had a problem with is Hunters but looking back on here and Flickr it is more surprising if you don't get rude gestures.

tyresmoke

02 Jan 2015, 12:08 pm #39
I tend to get quite a few waves & odd gestures when I'm out photographing but that's because most drivers on Teesside know me having worked at both Arriva & Stagecoach lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
02 Jan 2015, 12:08 pm #39

I tend to get quite a few waves & odd gestures when I'm out photographing but that's because most drivers on Teesside know me having worked at both Arriva & Stagecoach lol

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Tommy1581

02 Jan 2015, 1:07 pm #40
Most Ashington drivers wave at me, because I'm always at the bus station taking photos. Only one gives shit looks at me.
Tommy1581
02 Jan 2015, 1:07 pm #40

Most Ashington drivers wave at me, because I'm always at the bus station taking photos. Only one gives shit looks at me.

Pages (6) Previous 1 2 36 Next

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average