Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

Introduce Yourself!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 35 Next
Andreos1

15 Jun 2014, 12:58 pm #21
After much deliberation, I thought it worthwhile uploading a picture of me.

There have been sightings of me in the Metrocentre bus show, but with this being the most appropriate place to put it...

It is a genuine photo and I am the smaller of the people in the photo.
Some may say, it shows my better side.
Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg
Size: 202.92 KB / Downloads: 43

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
15 Jun 2014, 12:58 pm #21

After much deliberation, I thought it worthwhile uploading a picture of me.

There have been sightings of me in the Metrocentre bus show, but with this being the most appropriate place to put it...

Attached Files
.jpg
image.jpg
Size: 202.92 KB / Downloads: 43

MurdnunoC

15 Jun 2014, 3:24 pm #22
(15 Jun 2014, 12:58 pm)Andreos Constantopolous After much deliberation, I thought it worthwhile uploading a picture of me.

Where was the photograph taken?

It looks like either Urpeth Grange or Portobello/Barley Mow (whatever you want to call it) near to where Coniston and Windermere is.
MurdnunoC
15 Jun 2014, 3:24 pm #22

(15 Jun 2014, 12:58 pm)Andreos Constantopolous After much deliberation, I thought it worthwhile uploading a picture of me.

Where was the photograph taken?

It looks like either Urpeth Grange or Portobello/Barley Mow (whatever you want to call it) near to where Coniston and Windermere is.

15 Jun 2014, 3:30 pm #23
(15 Jun 2014, 3:24 pm)AdamY Where was the photograph taken?

I recognise it as South Pelaw. Not sure though.
R852 PRG
15 Jun 2014, 3:30 pm #23

I recognise it as South Pelaw. Not sure though.

MurdnunoC

15 Jun 2014, 3:49 pm #24
(15 Jun 2014, 3:30 pm)Marcus I recognise it as South Pelaw. Not sure though.

Yeah, it could be Hilda Park I suppose.
MurdnunoC
15 Jun 2014, 3:49 pm #24

Yeah, it could be Hilda Park I suppose.

15 Jun 2014, 3:59 pm #25
Hello my name is Rohan, I am a big Fan of Volvo and MAN.
My current favourite buses are in this order the MCV Double Decker, E400 MMC & Gemini 3.

I am glad to be joining this forum
Volvo89
15 Jun 2014, 3:59 pm #25

Hello my name is Rohan, I am a big Fan of Volvo and MAN.
My current favourite buses are in this order the MCV Double Decker, E400 MMC & Gemini 3.

I am glad to be joining this forum

StoneRoad

Unregistered

15 Jun 2014, 4:08 pm #26
I'm StoneRoad,

There'll be some more information and interaction shortly as
I found this place almost by accident, but I'll be back quite soon.
StoneRoad
15 Jun 2014, 4:08 pm #26

I'm StoneRoad,

There'll be some more information and interaction shortly as
I found this place almost by accident, but I'll be back quite soon.

Andreos1

15 Jun 2014, 4:35 pm #27

It was taken on Vigo.
Hilda Park and Urpeth Grange have the same style houses.

Andreos1
15 Jun 2014, 4:35 pm #27

It was taken on Vigo.

MurdnunoC

15 Jun 2014, 5:18 pm #28
(15 Jun 2014, 4:35 pm)Andreos Constantopolous It was taken on Vigo.

That's where I meant. The estate which stretches from Vigo Lane to Birtley Lane. Not a bad guess though on my part.
MurdnunoC
15 Jun 2014, 5:18 pm #28

(15 Jun 2014, 4:35 pm)Andreos Constantopolous It was taken on Vigo.

That's where I meant. The estate which stretches from Vigo Lane to Birtley Lane. Not a bad guess though on my part.

15 Jun 2014, 5:40 pm #29
(15 Jun 2014, 5:18 pm)AdamY That's where I meant. The estate which stretches from Vigo Lane to Birtley Lane. Not a bad guess though on my part.

It's like some of the houses in Thornton Lea in Pelton (located in King's Lane/Thornton's Close) are similar to one that I live in, in the Riverside (for those of you unfamiliar with CLS - it's that 'posh' housing estate next to the Durham Cricket Ground Dodgy I don't see it as 'posh' though - considering most of the people who reside there are either unemployed, live off someone else, or are surviving off of a relative's will! Dodgy)
R852 PRG
15 Jun 2014, 5:40 pm #29

(15 Jun 2014, 5:18 pm)AdamY That's where I meant. The estate which stretches from Vigo Lane to Birtley Lane. Not a bad guess though on my part.

It's like some of the houses in Thornton Lea in Pelton (located in King's Lane/Thornton's Close) are similar to one that I live in, in the Riverside (for those of you unfamiliar with CLS - it's that 'posh' housing estate next to the Durham Cricket Ground Dodgy I don't see it as 'posh' though - considering most of the people who reside there are either unemployed, live off someone else, or are surviving off of a relative's will! Dodgy)

V514DFT

21 Jun 2014, 7:14 pm #30
I think tezthorn got blocked but anyway,im him under a new name,i live in hadrian park and i am 21,im currently unable to get photos due to a camera fault so please bare with me but i will make contributions
V514DFT
21 Jun 2014, 7:14 pm #30

I think tezthorn got blocked but anyway,im him under a new name,i live in hadrian park and i am 21,im currently unable to get photos due to a camera fault so please bare with me but i will make contributions

kieran1066

Unregistered

22 Jun 2014, 4:39 pm #31
My name is Kieran, My likes are Omsi Bus Simulator, Buses, Dennis Darts.
kieran1066
22 Jun 2014, 4:39 pm #31

My name is Kieran, My likes are Omsi Bus Simulator, Buses, Dennis Darts.

HighWayManBus

Unregistered

22 Jun 2014, 7:52 pm #32
Hello everyone,
my name is Jack and I love go north east buses, I make paperbuses(fictional) and In my spare time I take photos of buses and Im glad to be involved in this forum
HighWayManBus
22 Jun 2014, 7:52 pm #32

Hello everyone,
my name is Jack and I love go north east buses, I make paperbuses(fictional) and In my spare time I take photos of buses and Im glad to be involved in this forum

MRmoxy

22 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm #33
hey guys im MRmoxy I am interested in the bus services of the north east. I work for stagecoach in Newcastle so im a big fan of stagecoach
MRmoxy
22 Jun 2014, 11:36 pm #33

hey guys im MRmoxy I am interested in the bus services of the north east. I work for stagecoach in Newcastle so im a big fan of stagecoach

Mobbsy

23 Jun 2014, 6:57 pm #34
HI - My name's Steve, and I grew up in Eastbourne many years ago. So that makes me a Southerner; in fact, if I'd been born any further south I would have been wet as the English channel is only a mile away. I've lived in the North East for 22 years and won't be going anywhere else.

Alhough I am and always will be a Crystal Palace fan!

I loved Eastbourne Corporation buses as a boy, and still do. I prefer double deckers, and have recently applied at the ripe old age of 57 to drive them for a living. You don't ask, you don't get!
Mobbsy
23 Jun 2014, 6:57 pm #34

HI - My name's Steve, and I grew up in Eastbourne many years ago. So that makes me a Southerner; in fact, if I'd been born any further south I would have been wet as the English channel is only a mile away. I've lived in the North East for 22 years and won't be going anywhere else.

Alhough I am and always will be a Crystal Palace fan!

I loved Eastbourne Corporation buses as a boy, and still do. I prefer double deckers, and have recently applied at the ripe old age of 57 to drive them for a living. You don't ask, you don't get!

27 Jun 2014, 8:50 am #35
Hi to all a new member from Cornwall here. I have read with interest for some months the forum and would like to start by asking a question. A couple of years ago someone asked about the MPD in the V DNL series and got a pretty comprehensive reply, what is the situation now? and also what happened to K709 PCN?

Thanking you in anticipation.
kernow dave
27 Jun 2014, 8:50 am #35

Hi to all a new member from Cornwall here. I have read with interest for some months the forum and would like to start by asking a question. A couple of years ago someone asked about the MPD in the V DNL series and got a pretty comprehensive reply, what is the situation now? and also what happened to K709 PCN?

Dan

Site Administrator

27 Jun 2014, 9:01 am #36
(27 Jun 2014, 8:50 am)kernow dave Hi to all a new member from Cornwall here. I have read with interest for some months the forum and would like to start by asking a question. A couple of years ago someone asked about the MPD in the V DNL series and got a pretty comprehensive reply, what is the situation now? and also what happened to K709 PCN?

Welcome to the forum!

Regarding the V-DNL series Darts, I've used the search facility on our Arriva North East fleet lists to show the current status of the vehicles in question.
You can find that by clicking here.

As for K709PCN, one of our members from Teesside will hopefully be able to answer that one.
Dan
27 Jun 2014, 9:01 am #36

(27 Jun 2014, 8:50 am)kernow dave Hi to all a new member from Cornwall here. I have read with interest for some months the forum and would like to start by asking a question. A couple of years ago someone asked about the MPD in the V DNL series and got a pretty comprehensive reply, what is the situation now? and also what happened to K709 PCN?

Welcome to the forum!

Regarding the V-DNL series Darts, I've used the search facility on our Arriva North East fleet lists to show the current status of the vehicles in question.
You can find that by clicking here.

As for K709PCN, one of our members from Teesside will hopefully be able to answer that one.

27 Jun 2014, 9:47 am #37
Thank you for the prompt reply and what a great search facility you have.

Just one little query what happened to 45021 to 45042?

Thanks
kernow dave
27 Jun 2014, 9:47 am #37

Thank you for the prompt reply and what a great search facility you have.

Just one little query what happened to 45021 to 45042?

Thanks

02 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm #38
Hi all,

Some members may remember me, but in case not, I'm Brandon, from Sunderland but now in Wallsend. I used to be Admin for NEB until last year when I stepped down to take some personal time.

NEB has changed so much from I remember. There are operator fleet lists, a dedicated news section and a thriving canteen section. It's really great to see so many new and active members contributing too. Liam and Dan have really brought NEB forward in 2014.

I'm returning to assist Liam and Dan in the re-launch of The Bygone Era as its own stand-alone section on NEB. I'm working with Chris who is currently dedicating his time to split the large PDF files into individual timetables - I thank Chris so much for this. This will greatly improve accessibility to the material on offer. I'm assured that there is a lot more material that never made it to the server first time around, so I'm looking forward to seeing all this online at some point. It's going to be great.

Cheers guys!
Brandon Stone
02 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm #38

Hi all,

Some members may remember me, but in case not, I'm Brandon, from Sunderland but now in Wallsend. I used to be Admin for NEB until last year when I stepped down to take some personal time.

NEB has changed so much from I remember. There are operator fleet lists, a dedicated news section and a thriving canteen section. It's really great to see so many new and active members contributing too. Liam and Dan have really brought NEB forward in 2014.

I'm returning to assist Liam and Dan in the re-launch of The Bygone Era as its own stand-alone section on NEB. I'm working with Chris who is currently dedicating his time to split the large PDF files into individual timetables - I thank Chris so much for this. This will greatly improve accessibility to the material on offer. I'm assured that there is a lot more material that never made it to the server first time around, so I'm looking forward to seeing all this online at some point. It's going to be great.

Cheers guys!

Michael

02 Jul 2014, 7:52 pm #39
(02 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm)Brandon Stone Hi all,

Cheers guys!

Welcome back Brandon Big Grin

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
02 Jul 2014, 7:52 pm #39

(02 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm)Brandon Stone Hi all,

Cheers guys!

Welcome back Brandon Big Grin

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

tyresmoke

02 Jul 2014, 9:18 pm #40
Welcome back Brandon, good to see you return!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
02 Jul 2014, 9:18 pm #40

Welcome back Brandon, good to see you return!

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

Pages (5): Previous 1 2 35 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average