Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat bus photos

bus photos

bus photos

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

V514DFT

06 Jul 2014, 11:35 am #1
Hi,ive been a member for about 3 weeks now and i feel bad i havent really contributed any photos,the problem i have is that i can take photos but then cant access them if i want to upload anything,the phone in question is a samsung galaxy fame,could anyone help to find a solution
V514DFT
06 Jul 2014, 11:35 am #1

Hi,ive been a member for about 3 weeks now and i feel bad i havent really contributed any photos,the problem i have is that i can take photos but then cant access them if i want to upload anything,the phone in question is a samsung galaxy fame,could anyone help to find a solution

Andreos1

06 Jul 2014, 11:53 am #2
(06 Jul 2014, 11:35 am)V514DFT Hi,ive been a member for about 3 weeks now and i feel bad i havent really contributed any photos,the problem i have is that i can take photos but then cant access them if i want to upload anything,the phone in question is a samsung galaxy fame,could anyone help to find a solution

Same here - using a Windows phone/IE10, it doesn't let me select the 'browse' button.
No idea if the the other Windows phone users on here have the same issue

If anything ever needs uploading, I just use the iPad or laptop.

Not sure if there is a glitch or the system is just like that.
Edited 06 Jul 2014, 12:20 pm by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
06 Jul 2014, 11:53 am #2

(06 Jul 2014, 11:35 am)V514DFT Hi,ive been a member for about 3 weeks now and i feel bad i havent really contributed any photos,the problem i have is that i can take photos but then cant access them if i want to upload anything,the phone in question is a samsung galaxy fame,could anyone help to find a solution

Same here - using a Windows phone/IE10, it doesn't let me select the 'browse' button.
No idea if the the other Windows phone users on here have the same issue

If anything ever needs uploading, I just use the iPad or laptop.

Not sure if there is a glitch or the system is just like that.

V514DFT

06 Jul 2014, 11:56 am #3
To be honest its a pain in the butt, especially if you spot a very rare sighting but have no evidence to back it up, google+ backs some photos up but even then its not 100%
V514DFT
06 Jul 2014, 11:56 am #3

To be honest its a pain in the butt, especially if you spot a very rare sighting but have no evidence to back it up, google+ backs some photos up but even then its not 100%

Dan

Site Administrator

06 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm #4
I have no issues using the mobile version's Browse button on Chrome - I've got a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Failing that, you could download Tapatalk and try uploading that way. I know aureolin sometimes uses Tapatalk and seems to have no issues uploading attachments via the app.
Dan
06 Jul 2014, 12:06 pm #4

I have no issues using the mobile version's Browse button on Chrome - I've got a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Failing that, you could download Tapatalk and try uploading that way. I know aureolin sometimes uses Tapatalk and seems to have no issues uploading attachments via the app.

V514DFT

06 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm #5
Is it available for android
V514DFT
06 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm #5

Is it available for android

Andreos1

06 Jul 2014, 12:17 pm #6
(06 Jul 2014, 11:56 am)V514DFT To be honest its a pain in the butt, especially if you spot a very rare sighting but have no evidence to back it up, google+ backs some photos up but even then its not 100%

My phone syncs to the Windows Cloud or Dropbox - so if I ever needed/wanted to, the photos can be downloaded onto the laptop or iPad from there.

Try Dan's suggestion.
Never tried it myself.

Andreos1
06 Jul 2014, 12:17 pm #6

(06 Jul 2014, 11:56 am)V514DFT To be honest its a pain in the butt, especially if you spot a very rare sighting but have no evidence to back it up, google+ backs some photos up but even then its not 100%

My phone syncs to the Windows Cloud or Dropbox - so if I ever needed/wanted to, the photos can be downloaded onto the laptop or iPad from there.

Try Dan's suggestion.
Never tried it myself.

Adrian

06 Jul 2014, 12:19 pm #7
(06 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm)V514DFT Is it available for android

Tapatalk is free on the Play store and works a treat for attachments. You'll need to create a separate tapatalk ID within the app to enable uploads though.

If you're just on about uploading general shots of buses that you've taken though, I'd recommend downloading the flickr app and uploading them onto flickr? That way you can just share the link to your photo stream in the flickr accounts thread?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
06 Jul 2014, 12:19 pm #7

(06 Jul 2014, 12:13 pm)V514DFT Is it available for android

Tapatalk is free on the Play store and works a treat for attachments. You'll need to create a separate tapatalk ID within the app to enable uploads though.

If you're just on about uploading general shots of buses that you've taken though, I'd recommend downloading the flickr app and uploading them onto flickr? That way you can just share the link to your photo stream in the flickr accounts thread?

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook

V514DFT

06 Jul 2014, 4:21 pm #8
Cheers for all your advice
V514DFT
06 Jul 2014, 4:21 pm #8

Cheers for all your advice

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

06 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm #9
Android is very easy to use to upload pictures

1. Click the menu in the top right
2. Click attach photo
3. It will prompt you to choose which folder to choose from, I normally click Gallery
4. Once you selected your picture, click done and voila...Your done

Out of interest when we use tapatalk to upload where are the pictures stored, are uploaded to NEB server or onto a tapatalk server because when I upload the picture is a tapatalk.com link
MrFozz
06 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm #9

Android is very easy to use to upload pictures

2. Click attach photo
3. It will prompt you to choose which folder to choose from, I normally click Gallery

Out of interest when we use tapatalk to upload where are the pictures stored, are uploaded to NEB server or onto a tapatalk server because when I upload the picture is a tapatalk.com link

V514DFT

06 Jul 2014, 7:22 pm #10
(06 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm)marxistafozzski Android is very easy to use to upload pictures

2. Click attach photo

No you see thats the problem i have,when i click on gallery it freezes or doesnt allow me to do it,all my pictures come up as grey boxes from gallery,but on google+ some come up but are corrupted
V514DFT
06 Jul 2014, 7:22 pm #10

(06 Jul 2014, 6:15 pm)marxistafozzski Android is very easy to use to upload pictures

2. Click attach photo

No you see thats the problem i have,when i click on gallery it freezes or doesnt allow me to do it,all my pictures come up as grey boxes from gallery,but on google+ some come up but are corrupted

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

06 Jul 2014, 7:41 pm #11
Don't know what is going on there mate, never had that problem myself...If you can't sort it out, the last resort may have to be putting your device back to it's factory settings...

I honestly can't think of a solution for you...Hope you get it sorted mate
MrFozz
06 Jul 2014, 7:41 pm #11

Don't know what is going on there mate, never had that problem myself...If you can't sort it out, the last resort may have to be putting your device back to it's factory settings...

I honestly can't think of a solution for you...Hope you get it sorted mate

V514DFT

06 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm #12
So do i mate im egar to add and contribute photos to the forum,in the last week ive seen a few odd workings but couldnt photograph it,i use the bus all the time and im gonna be in newcastle a couple of hours on tuesday
V514DFT
06 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm #12

So do i mate im egar to add and contribute photos to the forum,in the last week ive seen a few odd workings but couldnt photograph it,i use the bus all the time and im gonna be in newcastle a couple of hours on tuesday

Andreos1

09 Jul 2014, 10:07 am #13
(06 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm)V514DFT So do i mate im egar to add and contribute photos to the forum,in the last week ive seen a few odd workings but couldnt photograph it,i use the bus all the time and im gonna be in newcastle a couple of hours on tuesday

Just as a side note, I have just downloaded UC Browser.
It seems canny enough, but it lets me browse (and presumably upload) photos.

Andreos1
09 Jul 2014, 10:07 am #13

(06 Jul 2014, 7:47 pm)V514DFT So do i mate im egar to add and contribute photos to the forum,in the last week ive seen a few odd workings but couldnt photograph it,i use the bus all the time and im gonna be in newcastle a couple of hours on tuesday

Just as a side note, I have just downloaded UC Browser.
It seems canny enough, but it lets me browse (and presumably upload) photos.

Y961 XBU

08 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm #14
Today is the last time Arriva St Helens will no longer open Double Deckers following the loss of the School Work, my photo is of one of the 2 Deckers, Wright Gemini 1 LF02 PKY on the School Service 745

[Image: photostream]
Y961 XBU
08 Aug 2014, 3:29 pm #14

Today is the last time Arriva St Helens will no longer open Double Deckers following the loss of the School Work, my photo is of one of the 2 Deckers, Wright Gemini 1 LF02 PKY on the School Service 745

[Image: photostream]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average