Menu

North East Buses The Canteen Off-topic bus chat Trespassing

Trespassing

Trespassing

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (19) Previous 1 2 319 Next
Malarkey

29 Oct 2013, 10:54 pm #21
(29 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm)CatsFast101 Well thanks for clarify that and if that is the case then that is by all means fine. I noticed on your flickr links on the other thread that you had a new camera, your photos are looking really good.

Thanks CatsFast101, Bargain for £50 in Asda, Compared to Argos/Curry's/PC World who are selling it for £80, I am quite pleased with how they have came out, took me ages to figure out how to zoom in and out as there isn't a button, You have to twist this metal ring which is attached to the button you'd press to take a photo.

As for Saltmeadows I rest my case to be honest, time to move on from this topic now I think.
Malarkey
29 Oct 2013, 10:54 pm #21

(29 Oct 2013, 10:44 pm)CatsFast101 Well thanks for clarify that and if that is the case then that is by all means fine. I noticed on your flickr links on the other thread that you had a new camera, your photos are looking really good.

Thanks CatsFast101, Bargain for £50 in Asda, Compared to Argos/Curry's/PC World who are selling it for £80, I am quite pleased with how they have came out, took me ages to figure out how to zoom in and out as there isn't a button, You have to twist this metal ring which is attached to the button you'd press to take a photo.

As for Saltmeadows I rest my case to be honest, time to move on from this topic now I think.

Malarkey

29 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm #22
(29 Oct 2013, 10:52 pm)GMitchelhill As show by the aerial photo. I have marked the depot boundary lines. Go beyond the yellow lines then you are tresspassing in the depot.

No doubt many others would agree with me on that matter. Those have been the boundary lines for many years.

Think you'll find your wrong, here is another photo where the lines are marked clearly and they show bazza did not trespass

[attachment=4802]
Malarkey
29 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm #22

(29 Oct 2013, 10:52 pm)GMitchelhill As show by the aerial photo. I have marked the depot boundary lines. Go beyond the yellow lines then you are tresspassing in the depot.

No doubt many others would agree with me on that matter. Those have been the boundary lines for many years.

Think you'll find your wrong, here is another photo where the lines are marked clearly and they show bazza did not trespass

[attachment=4802]

tyresmoke

29 Oct 2013, 11:23 pm #23
(29 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm)Adam Malarkey Think you'll find your wrong, here is another photo where the lines are marked clearly and they show bazza did not trespass

Adam, the depot boundaries are marked as where the blue "No Entry" signs are on the outer (not inner) fence.
As said before if you wish to discuss this further please use the PM function.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

tyresmoke
29 Oct 2013, 11:23 pm #23

(29 Oct 2013, 11:17 pm)Adam Malarkey Think you'll find your wrong, here is another photo where the lines are marked clearly and they show bazza did not trespass

Adam, the depot boundaries are marked as where the blue "No Entry" signs are on the outer (not inner) fence.

Forum Moderator   | Let us know if you have any issues

Service Manager, Coatham Connect

R838PRG

29 Oct 2013, 11:26 pm #24

The boundary line is level with the public footpath. The concrete surface is the company area. The lines you are quoting are not the boundaries but stop lines for buses using the one way system for exiting and arriving.
R838PRG
29 Oct 2013, 11:26 pm #24

The boundary line is level with the public footpath. The concrete surface is the company area. The lines you are quoting are not the boundaries but stop lines for buses using the one way system for exiting and arriving.

Malarkey

29 Oct 2013, 11:27 pm #25
(29 Oct 2013, 11:23 pm)tyresmoke Adam, the depot boundaries are marked as where the blue "No Entry" signs are on the outer (not inner) fence.

No problem I will if needs be.
Malarkey
29 Oct 2013, 11:27 pm #25

(29 Oct 2013, 11:23 pm)tyresmoke Adam, the depot boundaries are marked as where the blue "No Entry" signs are on the outer (not inner) fence.

No problem I will if needs be.

Andreos1

30 Oct 2013, 9:56 pm #26
(30 Oct 2013, 9:47 pm)Liam Someone's decided to be a funny twat...

Isn't it private property?
All that effort to create a fake profile, dig for photos on flickr and then balls it up at the very end, by saying you were trespassing on public property and then spell thanks wrong...

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
30 Oct 2013, 9:56 pm #26

Isn't it private property?
All that effort to create a fake profile, dig for photos on flickr and then balls it up at the very end, by saying you were trespassing on public property and then spell thanks wrong...

gtom

Banned

30 Oct 2013, 10:24 pm #27
Getting a bit embarrassing this
gtom
30 Oct 2013, 10:24 pm #27

Getting a bit embarrassing this

CatsFast101

Unregistered

30 Oct 2013, 10:30 pm #28

Ee that's hilarious!
Bringing this to the company's attention is just going to spoil people taking photos.
However, the two alleged trespassers, can you clarify how you achieved such shots?
CatsFast101
30 Oct 2013, 10:30 pm #28

Ee that's hilarious!
Bringing this to the company's attention is just going to spoil people taking photos.
However, the two alleged trespassers, can you clarify how you achieved such shots?

30 Oct 2013, 10:50 pm #29
Oh jesus christ. This kid seriously needs to get a life. He is doing himself no favours doing stuff like this. He's been told before and never learns.

And if he is reading this. Don't bother trying to threaten me with This is such and suchs dad i'm a policeman stop picking on my son crap. I know fine well your dad isn't a policeman. You have done this before to many of my friends, especially after the Metrocentre Rally where you sent several messages.

You causing trouble will cause more and more people to hate you.

Your best course of action is to shut up, accept that you tresspassed in the depot. And keep a low profile because you are really peeing off a lot of genuine enthusiasts.

As for the photos by Sean and Liam in the fake profile you created (to get another person into trouble), they were definatley on the public highway as stated by Liam. Photos of Bay 3 onwards are possible from the main road by the first gate. Bay 1 & 2 are only really possible from the second gate on company property. I would vouch for them two as I know fine well they are good enthusiasts who try and not get people into trouble unlike you have done.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/
Who needs heroes anyway? Villians have more fun.
Rapidsnap
30 Oct 2013, 10:50 pm #29

Oh jesus christ. This kid seriously needs to get a life. He is doing himself no favours doing stuff like this. He's been told before and never learns.

And if he is reading this. Don't bother trying to threaten me with This is such and suchs dad i'm a policeman stop picking on my son crap. I know fine well your dad isn't a policeman. You have done this before to many of my friends, especially after the Metrocentre Rally where you sent several messages.

You causing trouble will cause more and more people to hate you.

Your best course of action is to shut up, accept that you tresspassed in the depot. And keep a low profile because you are really peeing off a lot of genuine enthusiasts.

As for the photos by Sean and Liam in the fake profile you created (to get another person into trouble), they were definatley on the public highway as stated by Liam. Photos of Bay 3 onwards are possible from the main road by the first gate. Bay 1 & 2 are only really possible from the second gate on company property. I would vouch for them two as I know fine well they are good enthusiasts who try and not get people into trouble unlike you have done.

Please feel free to visit my Flickr page - https://www.flickr.com/photos/gjm-photogenic/

MurdnunoC

31 Oct 2013, 10:13 am #30
Looking at the broad scope of photography, I don't necessarily have a problem with photographers going to extremes to get their shots. Some of the world's best, shocking, or revealing imagery has been taken either undercover or against the wishes of those wishing to conceal things that they don't wish the world to see. However, I don't think the above qualifies for those wishing to take photographs of buses - a rather mundane subject (to most) that people see everyday.

It seems exclusivity is a factor when over-enthusiastic enthusiasts decide to trespass on private property to take shots of new buses (or buses adorned in new vinyls/livery). If this exclusivity was taken out of the equation, would the problem still exist?

A simple solution, and one that I would suggest to any 'insiders' reading this forum, would be for bus companies to take the first photographs and post them via Facebook or Twitter. This would take the exclusivity out being the first to photograph new buses, and, perhaps, might deter those who choose to trespass in order to get these shots.
MurdnunoC
31 Oct 2013, 10:13 am #30

Looking at the broad scope of photography, I don't necessarily have a problem with photographers going to extremes to get their shots. Some of the world's best, shocking, or revealing imagery has been taken either undercover or against the wishes of those wishing to conceal things that they don't wish the world to see. However, I don't think the above qualifies for those wishing to take photographs of buses - a rather mundane subject (to most) that people see everyday.

It seems exclusivity is a factor when over-enthusiastic enthusiasts decide to trespass on private property to take shots of new buses (or buses adorned in new vinyls/livery). If this exclusivity was taken out of the equation, would the problem still exist?

A simple solution, and one that I would suggest to any 'insiders' reading this forum, would be for bus companies to take the first photographs and post them via Facebook or Twitter. This would take the exclusivity out being the first to photograph new buses, and, perhaps, might deter those who choose to trespass in order to get these shots.

gtom

Banned

31 Oct 2013, 10:13 am #31
Suggest closing this to

A) Bring some finality

B) to not feed the troll
gtom
31 Oct 2013, 10:13 am #31

Suggest closing this to

A) Bring some finality

B) to not feed the troll

31 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm #32
Adam Y has a good idea there for the company to put a photo of an actual vehicle online first.

Mind saying that, think they already got their own ideas as I went past Saltmeadows in my car today and there was nothing new to be seen.

Rapidsnap
31 Oct 2013, 7:11 pm #32

Adam Y has a good idea there for the company to put a photo of an actual vehicle online first.

Mind saying that, think they already got their own ideas as I went past Saltmeadows in my car today and there was nothing new to be seen.

gtom

Banned

31 Oct 2013, 7:51 pm #33
(31 Oct 2013, 10:13 am)AdamY A simple solution, and one that I would suggest to any 'insiders' reading this forum, would be for bus companies to take the first photographs and post them via Facebook or Twitter. This would take the exclusivity out being the first to photograph new buses, and, perhaps, might deter those who choose to trespass in order to get these shots.

But why should they? GNE may have planned a launch or not finalised everything yet. I don't think they should pander to the wants of a few spotters (and I don't mean this as a derogatory term at all)

I personally would take the complete opposite approach. This is a private working facility. You enter here and take photos illegally we will prosecute you until you learn your lesson
gtom
31 Oct 2013, 7:51 pm #33

(31 Oct 2013, 10:13 am)AdamY A simple solution, and one that I would suggest to any 'insiders' reading this forum, would be for bus companies to take the first photographs and post them via Facebook or Twitter. This would take the exclusivity out being the first to photograph new buses, and, perhaps, might deter those who choose to trespass in order to get these shots.

But why should they? GNE may have planned a launch or not finalised everything yet. I don't think they should pander to the wants of a few spotters (and I don't mean this as a derogatory term at all)

I personally would take the complete opposite approach. This is a private working facility. You enter here and take photos illegally we will prosecute you until you learn your lesson

Andreos1

31 Oct 2013, 8:24 pm #34
I can only see this ending one of two ways.

On one of his SAS commando missions, he tresspasser is knocked down by a moving vehicle.
The driver hits the tresspasser due to the subtle disguises/army standard camouflage he is wearing.

Or

GNE spend a fortune beefing up security.

Andreos1
31 Oct 2013, 8:24 pm #34

I can only see this ending one of two ways.

On one of his SAS commando missions, he tresspasser is knocked down by a moving vehicle.
The driver hits the tresspasser due to the subtle disguises/army standard camouflage he is wearing.

Or

GNE spend a fortune beefing up security.

gtom

Banned

31 Oct 2013, 8:33 pm #35
[Image: SIGN_WARNING_TRESPASSERS_WILL_BE_SHOT.jpg]
gtom
31 Oct 2013, 8:33 pm #35

[Image: SIGN_WARNING_TRESPASSERS_WILL_BE_SHOT.jpg]

31 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm #36
GNE should have retained the Caetano Darts and said, if you tresspass again, we will put these on the route that you use all the time.

Rapidsnap
31 Oct 2013, 8:55 pm #36

GNE should have retained the Caetano Darts and said, if you tresspass again, we will put these on the route that you use all the time.

Andreos1

31 Oct 2013, 9:24 pm #37
(31 Oct 2013, 8:26 pm)Liam Or Liam works his magic Angel

Yes Liam!

Who will be your glamorous assistant?

Andreos1
31 Oct 2013, 9:24 pm #37

(31 Oct 2013, 8:26 pm)Liam Or Liam works his magic Angel

Yes Liam!

Who will be your glamorous assistant?

31 Oct 2013, 9:28 pm #38
Well it won't be me. I won't be able to fit in the dress lol.

Rapidsnap
31 Oct 2013, 9:28 pm #38

Well it won't be me. I won't be able to fit in the dress lol.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

01 Nov 2013, 12:20 pm #39
Simple...

GNE should Puts Saltmeadows on lockdown when new vehicles come in, keep the shutters down, doors shut and so on, yes it may ruin things for all law abiding enthusiasts, but so what, would it hurt for us to wait a little longer to see a new vehicle...

Now, I have been interested in buses for nearly 30 years, I dont call myself an enthusiast because I dont have the passion that some do, my passion for buses comes and goes, my heart isnt always in it,my interest will never die, but the actions of some pees me off at times, which is why I have never fully integrated myself into the enthusiast scene.

At the end of the day GNE need to get there house in order, recent trespassing is not an isolated incident, it seems to be happening again and again, as I have said in the past GNE should adopt a zero tolerance approach to trespassing by threatening arrest and getting injunctions or asbos to keep offenders away, draconian it may be, but lets see what people think when they are getting hauled up in front of the beak
Edited 01 Nov 2013, 12:21 pm by MrFozz.
MrFozz
01 Nov 2013, 12:20 pm #39

Simple...

GNE should Puts Saltmeadows on lockdown when new vehicles come in, keep the shutters down, doors shut and so on, yes it may ruin things for all law abiding enthusiasts, but so what, would it hurt for us to wait a little longer to see a new vehicle...

Now, I have been interested in buses for nearly 30 years, I dont call myself an enthusiast because I dont have the passion that some do, my passion for buses comes and goes, my heart isnt always in it,my interest will never die, but the actions of some pees me off at times, which is why I have never fully integrated myself into the enthusiast scene.

At the end of the day GNE need to get there house in order, recent trespassing is not an isolated incident, it seems to be happening again and again, as I have said in the past GNE should adopt a zero tolerance approach to trespassing by threatening arrest and getting injunctions or asbos to keep offenders away, draconian it may be, but lets see what people think when they are getting hauled up in front of the beak

mattdw92

07 Nov 2013, 7:51 pm #40
(07 Nov 2013, 7:20 pm)Adam Malarkey Certainly not as I have my screwed on and follow the rules and guidelines that are clearly stated, unlike those who choose to break the law.

Saying that Adam, I cam across your picture of 4934 you recently updated. Which doesn't look like its taken from the public walkways, more like the middle island... Tongue
mattdw92
07 Nov 2013, 7:51 pm #40

(07 Nov 2013, 7:20 pm)Adam Malarkey Certainly not as I have my screwed on and follow the rules and guidelines that are clearly stated, unlike those who choose to break the law.

Saying that Adam, I cam across your picture of 4934 you recently updated. Which doesn't look like its taken from the public walkways, more like the middle island... Tongue

Pages (19) Previous 1 2 319 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average