Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 113 14 15135 Next
Michael

09 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm #261
The amount of dust in my room! so i decided to tidy my room... under my bed... dear god, remind never to venture under there again

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Sep 2014, 2:09 pm #261

The amount of dust in my room! so i decided to tidy my room... under my bed... dear god, remind never to venture under there again

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

gtom

Banned

09 Sep 2014, 4:15 pm #262
Being headhunted for the first time!

Ingenus of all people
gtom
09 Sep 2014, 4:15 pm #262

Being headhunted for the first time!

Ingenus of all people

Diamond One

Banned

09 Sep 2014, 5:03 pm #263
(09 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm)Marcus Broke my fucking ankle!!!! Angry

Won't be able to walk unaided for at least two weeks. (Screams into pillow)

ouch sounds bad breaking an arm is a lot worse i broke it in 2 places once 10 years ago when i was at school and broke it 4 years earlier and the pain put it this way was more intense was in a cast for 6 weeks when i went to bed had to sleep in a recumbent position it means sleeping on my back
Diamond One
09 Sep 2014, 5:03 pm #263

(09 Sep 2014, 1:25 pm)Marcus Broke my fucking ankle!!!! Angry

Won't be able to walk unaided for at least two weeks. (Screams into pillow)

ouch sounds bad breaking an arm is a lot worse i broke it in 2 places once 10 years ago when i was at school and broke it 4 years earlier and the pain put it this way was more intense was in a cast for 6 weeks when i went to bed had to sleep in a recumbent position it means sleeping on my back

Malarkey

09 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm #264
What is it with some Bus Enthusiasts, Seen this Bloke standing by his self in Park Lane taking Photos, so I decided to be my Friendly self and go over and introduce myself and try and generate a bit of Conversation as I do with other Enthusiasts, and he just leaned against the railings, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said nothing, as if to say I really couldn't care less who you are, And some of them wonder why they get the "Respect" they think they Deserve, it's because you are Ignorant and Disrespectful to us Younger Enthusiasts.
Malarkey
09 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm #264

What is it with some Bus Enthusiasts, Seen this Bloke standing by his self in Park Lane taking Photos, so I decided to be my Friendly self and go over and introduce myself and try and generate a bit of Conversation as I do with other Enthusiasts, and he just leaned against the railings, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said nothing, as if to say I really couldn't care less who you are, And some of them wonder why they get the "Respect" they think they Deserve, it's because you are Ignorant and Disrespectful to us Younger Enthusiasts.

Dan

Site Administrator

Michael

09 Sep 2014, 5:25 pm #266
(09 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm)Dan https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152441795194998&fref=nf

?!

I seen it on my facebook page, i'm not even gonna watch it or i'll turn very racist....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Sep 2014, 5:25 pm #266

(09 Sep 2014, 5:19 pm)Dan https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152441795194998&fref=nf

?!

I seen it on my facebook page, i'm not even gonna watch it or i'll turn very racist....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

09 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm #267

?!

Ouch, I am right in assuming that was a dog?!
R852 PRG
09 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm #267

?!

Ouch, I am right in assuming that was a dog?!

Malarkey

09 Sep 2014, 5:35 pm #268
(09 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm)Marcus Ouch, I am right in assuming that was a dog?!

Indeed it was, absolutely disgusting and horrible to watch.
Malarkey
09 Sep 2014, 5:35 pm #268

(09 Sep 2014, 5:26 pm)Marcus Ouch, I am right in assuming that was a dog?!

Indeed it was, absolutely disgusting and horrible to watch.

09 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm #269
(09 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm)NEBCD Malarkey What is it with some Bus Enthusiasts, Seen this Bloke standing by his self in Park Lane taking Photos, so I decided to be my Friendly self and go over and introduce myself and try and generate a bit of Conversation as I do with other Enthusiasts, and he just leaned against the railings, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said nothing, as if to say I really couldn't care less who you are, And some of them wonder why they get the "Respect" they think they Deserve, it's because you are Ignorant and Disrespectful to us Younger Enthusiasts.
Remember that the majority of enthusiasts are somewhere on the Autism Spectrum. Perhaps he didn't know how to respond to your well meaning intentions? Perhaps he just prefers his own company? I'm not sure that respect comes into it here....but you know what to do next time you see him, don't you???
stueybish
09 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm #269

(09 Sep 2014, 5:07 pm)NEBCD Malarkey What is it with some Bus Enthusiasts, Seen this Bloke standing by his self in Park Lane taking Photos, so I decided to be my Friendly self and go over and introduce myself and try and generate a bit of Conversation as I do with other Enthusiasts, and he just leaned against the railings, looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and said nothing, as if to say I really couldn't care less who you are, And some of them wonder why they get the "Respect" they think they Deserve, it's because you are Ignorant and Disrespectful to us Younger Enthusiasts.
Remember that the majority of enthusiasts are somewhere on the Autism Spectrum. Perhaps he didn't know how to respond to your well meaning intentions? Perhaps he just prefers his own company? I'm not sure that respect comes into it here....but you know what to do next time you see him, don't you???

Tom

09 Sep 2014, 6:42 pm #270
(09 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm)RGR756V Remember that the majority of enthusiasts are somewhere on the Autism Spectrum. Perhaps he didn't know how to respond to your well meaning intentions? Perhaps he just prefers his own company? I'm not sure that respect comes into it here....but you know what to do next time you see him, don't you???

I don't! Must be the one of the only ones who doesn't. Obviously is someone spoke to me, I'd reply, but you do have to consider the problems they may have.
Tom
09 Sep 2014, 6:42 pm #270

(09 Sep 2014, 6:39 pm)RGR756V Remember that the majority of enthusiasts are somewhere on the Autism Spectrum. Perhaps he didn't know how to respond to your well meaning intentions? Perhaps he just prefers his own company? I'm not sure that respect comes into it here....but you know what to do next time you see him, don't you???

I don't! Must be the one of the only ones who doesn't. Obviously is someone spoke to me, I'd reply, but you do have to consider the problems they may have.

09 Sep 2014, 7:00 pm #271
(09 Sep 2014, 5:35 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Indeed it was, absolutely disgusting and horrible to watch.

The poor thing! I've got a little puppy (9 months) called Alfie, and he's a Westy. If I saw something like that happen to him, I'd crucify the little fucker who did it!
R852 PRG
09 Sep 2014, 7:00 pm #271

(09 Sep 2014, 5:35 pm)NEBCD Malarkey Indeed it was, absolutely disgusting and horrible to watch.

The poor thing! I've got a little puppy (9 months) called Alfie, and he's a Westy. If I saw something like that happen to him, I'd crucify the little fucker who did it!

S813 FVK

09 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm #272

Bit sterotypical regardless of who originally made the point (of which you forwarded it to here). It would be good if you could provide a bit of evidence on here to prove your point.
Edited 09 Sep 2014, 7:02 pm by S813 FVK.
S813 FVK
09 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm #272

Bit sterotypical regardless of who originally made the point (of which you forwarded it to here). It would be good if you could provide a bit of evidence on here to prove your point.

09 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm #273
(09 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm)Robert Bit sterotypical regardless of who originally made the point (of which you forwarded it to here). It would be good if you could provide a bit of evidence on here to prove your point.

To be fair, at the Metrocentre Rally, I saw loads who I could tell at first glance had some form of autism or learning difficulty. There was the kid opening the doors and faffing around in the cabs, quite a few little kids, a guy who were going around with his mate, who sounded a bit autistic, and I also saw somebody in a wheelchair being pushed around (this could have been anything, like).
R852 PRG
09 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm #273

(09 Sep 2014, 7:01 pm)Robert Bit sterotypical regardless of who originally made the point (of which you forwarded it to here). It would be good if you could provide a bit of evidence on here to prove your point.

To be fair, at the Metrocentre Rally, I saw loads who I could tell at first glance had some form of autism or learning difficulty. There was the kid opening the doors and faffing around in the cabs, quite a few little kids, a guy who were going around with his mate, who sounded a bit autistic, and I also saw somebody in a wheelchair being pushed around (this could have been anything, like).

Michael

09 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm #274

Well i don't....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
09 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm #274

Well i don't....

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Tom

09 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm #275
(09 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm)Marcus To be fair, at the Metrocentre Rally, I saw loads who I could tell at first glance had some form of autism or learning difficulty. There was the kid opening the doors and faffing around in the cabs, quite a few little kids, a guy who were going around with his mate, who sounded a bit autistic, and I also saw somebody in a wheelchair being pushed around (this could have been anything, like).

How does the BIB back up your point about people having autism??? Huh
Tom
09 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm #275

(09 Sep 2014, 7:06 pm)Marcus To be fair, at the Metrocentre Rally, I saw loads who I could tell at first glance had some form of autism or learning difficulty. There was the kid opening the doors and faffing around in the cabs, quite a few little kids, a guy who were going around with his mate, who sounded a bit autistic, and I also saw somebody in a wheelchair being pushed around (this could have been anything, like).

How does the BIB back up your point about people having autism??? Huh

09 Sep 2014, 7:12 pm #276
Not stereotypical at all, as a Higher Functioning Autism 'sufferer' myself. I have found that the majority of my enthusiast friends are on the spectrum, including one who is very wary of approaches from people regardless of intention. Indeed, I only found I have HFA recently and only as a result of some idle self research which was eventually professionally confirmed, after noticing the pattern amongst my friends.
stueybish
09 Sep 2014, 7:12 pm #276

Not stereotypical at all, as a Higher Functioning Autism 'sufferer' myself. I have found that the majority of my enthusiast friends are on the spectrum, including one who is very wary of approaches from people regardless of intention. Indeed, I only found I have HFA recently and only as a result of some idle self research which was eventually professionally confirmed, after noticing the pattern amongst my friends.

09 Sep 2014, 7:31 pm #277
(09 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm)Tom How does the BIB back up your point about people having autism??? Huh

Perhaps I should have expanded. There were obviously a lot of families, but I meant it as in there were a few families who appeared to have children who looked and acted a bit autistic.
R852 PRG
09 Sep 2014, 7:31 pm #277

(09 Sep 2014, 7:08 pm)Tom How does the BIB back up your point about people having autism??? Huh

Perhaps I should have expanded. There were obviously a lot of families, but I meant it as in there were a few families who appeared to have children who looked and acted a bit autistic.

Tom

09 Sep 2014, 7:34 pm #278
(09 Sep 2014, 7:31 pm)Marcus Perhaps I should have expanded. There were obviously a lot of families, but I meant it as in there were a few families who appeared to have children who looked and acted a bit autistic.

Oh I thought you just meant little kids Rolleyes
Tom
09 Sep 2014, 7:34 pm #278

(09 Sep 2014, 7:31 pm)Marcus Perhaps I should have expanded. There were obviously a lot of families, but I meant it as in there were a few families who appeared to have children who looked and acted a bit autistic.

Oh I thought you just meant little kids Rolleyes

Malarkey

09 Sep 2014, 7:35 pm #279

I have Mild Aspergus Syndrome which is classed a form of Autism, Although I don't class myself as being Autistic, unlike Doctors or School Teachers that I have seen or had over the Years, I see myself as a Normal Person like anybody else and I expect to be treated the same as everybody else is treated.

If I wanted to I could probably claim all these different Benefits that are on offer to those with Autism, Not really Familiar with what they are as I haven't took the time to look into what they are, I probably should, but I never done because as I said above I don't see myself as Autistic, Here is a Example, My Mam often sees Various Stories in the Magazines she gets touching on Autism, to try and give me an Insight on how it affects others and how they've dealt with it etc, But I refuse to read it and tell her i'm not Interested, simply because of the above Reason.

Getting back on Topic of the Person I seen Today, I don't think for a Second he was Autistic, he looked Normal to me and was clearly content on being Ignorant, not 100% sure but I think he might be one of those Enthusiasts who own a Preserved Vehicle, but as I don't know who it is, so I can't give an Accurate Answer.
Malarkey
09 Sep 2014, 7:35 pm #279

I have Mild Aspergus Syndrome which is classed a form of Autism, Although I don't class myself as being Autistic, unlike Doctors or School Teachers that I have seen or had over the Years, I see myself as a Normal Person like anybody else and I expect to be treated the same as everybody else is treated.

If I wanted to I could probably claim all these different Benefits that are on offer to those with Autism, Not really Familiar with what they are as I haven't took the time to look into what they are, I probably should, but I never done because as I said above I don't see myself as Autistic, Here is a Example, My Mam often sees Various Stories in the Magazines she gets touching on Autism, to try and give me an Insight on how it affects others and how they've dealt with it etc, But I refuse to read it and tell her i'm not Interested, simply because of the above Reason.

Getting back on Topic of the Person I seen Today, I don't think for a Second he was Autistic, he looked Normal to me and was clearly content on being Ignorant, not 100% sure but I think he might be one of those Enthusiasts who own a Preserved Vehicle, but as I don't know who it is, so I can't give an Accurate Answer.

S813 FVK

09 Sep 2014, 7:59 pm #280
(09 Sep 2014, 7:12 pm)RGR756V Not stereotypical at all, as a Higher Functioning Autism 'sufferer' myself. I have found that the majority of my enthusiast friends are on the spectrum, including one who is very wary of approaches from people regardless of intention. Indeed, I only found I have HFA recently and only as a result of some idle self research which was eventually professionally confirmed, after noticing the pattern amongst my friends.

Its just my opinion but as i said before, i find that very stereotypical. Saying that most people who can class themselves as bus spotters have some form of autism is in my opinion unneeded. Just because you and a few of your friends have autism, does it really mean most bus spotters across the country are exactly the same?
S813 FVK
09 Sep 2014, 7:59 pm #280

(09 Sep 2014, 7:12 pm)RGR756V Not stereotypical at all, as a Higher Functioning Autism 'sufferer' myself. I have found that the majority of my enthusiast friends are on the spectrum, including one who is very wary of approaches from people regardless of intention. Indeed, I only found I have HFA recently and only as a result of some idle self research which was eventually professionally confirmed, after noticing the pattern amongst my friends.

Its just my opinion but as i said before, i find that very stereotypical. Saying that most people who can class themselves as bus spotters have some form of autism is in my opinion unneeded. Just because you and a few of your friends have autism, does it really mean most bus spotters across the country are exactly the same?

Pages (135) Previous 113 14 15135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average