Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 116 17 18135 Next
Simmy

16 Sep 2014, 8:52 pm #321
The fact that I am still a week and a half away from starting uni again. It seemed great having all of this time off in June, now its just boring. Even managed to find the time to learn a bit of Javascript in the last week or so :').
Simmy
16 Sep 2014, 8:52 pm #321

The fact that I am still a week and a half away from starting uni again. It seemed great having all of this time off in June, now its just boring. Even managed to find the time to learn a bit of Javascript in the last week or so :').

Michael

16 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm #322
(16 Sep 2014, 8:52 pm)Simmy The fact that I am still a week and a half away from starting uni again. It seemed great having all of this time off in June, now its just boring. Even managed to find the time to learn a bit of Javascript in the last week or so :').
I went back yesterday, i finished in May so was glad to be back. Smile

You go back and after 2 weeks... you will want to be holiday!
Edited 16 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm by Michael.

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
16 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm #322

(16 Sep 2014, 8:52 pm)Simmy The fact that I am still a week and a half away from starting uni again. It seemed great having all of this time off in June, now its just boring. Even managed to find the time to learn a bit of Javascript in the last week or so :').
I went back yesterday, i finished in May so was glad to be back. Smile

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Simmy

16 Sep 2014, 8:56 pm #323
(16 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm)Michael I went back yesterday, i finished in May so was glad to be back. Smile

Luckily I have a 'reading week' aka half term 6 weeks into the semester so it should be alright Wink.
Simmy
16 Sep 2014, 8:56 pm #323

(16 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm)Michael I went back yesterday, i finished in May so was glad to be back. Smile

Luckily I have a 'reading week' aka half term 6 weeks into the semester so it should be alright Wink.

Dan

Site Administrator

16 Sep 2014, 8:56 pm #324

I found myself muttering to my form tutor this morning: "Miss - when's half term? I need the holidays..."
Dan
16 Sep 2014, 8:56 pm #324

I found myself muttering to my form tutor this morning: "Miss - when's half term? I need the holidays..."

Michael

16 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm #325
Cant believe i missed Billy Elliot!

Bus related question... what was the bus station used near end of the movie?
The part where he leaves for London to the ballet school?

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
16 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm #325

Cant believe i missed Billy Elliot!

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Diamond One

Banned

16 Sep 2014, 11:27 pm #326
(16 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm)Michael Cant believe i missed Billy Elliot!

Gallowgate Bus Station now no longer exists the theatre is in London where he performed at the very last scene was Haymarket London I've been there twice 1st time went to a pub to watch Southampton Vs Liverpool which ended 3-0 to Liverpool (Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard,) then i ended up drunk around London and i ended up doing some bus spotting while i was down there taking photos while i was drunk the coach journey took 7 hours and a bit and had breaks in between my bottom felt uncomfy going back home from london my bottom felt again uncomfy got back from london around 2am and the 1st thing the cat done was crawl around my feet meowing (as what cats do and its the only thing Bella can say) when i got home from London
Diamond One
16 Sep 2014, 11:27 pm #326

(16 Sep 2014, 9:43 pm)Michael Cant believe i missed Billy Elliot!

Gallowgate Bus Station now no longer exists the theatre is in London where he performed at the very last scene was Haymarket London I've been there twice 1st time went to a pub to watch Southampton Vs Liverpool which ended 3-0 to Liverpool (Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard,) then i ended up drunk around London and i ended up doing some bus spotting while i was down there taking photos while i was drunk the coach journey took 7 hours and a bit and had breaks in between my bottom felt uncomfy going back home from london my bottom felt again uncomfy got back from london around 2am and the 1st thing the cat done was crawl around my feet meowing (as what cats do and its the only thing Bella can say) when i got home from London

Michael

17 Sep 2014, 6:56 am #327
(16 Sep 2014, 11:27 pm)Racer_Experience Gallowgate Bus Station now no longer exists the theatre is in London where he performed at the very last scene was Haymarket London I've been there twice 1st time went to a pub to watch Southampton Vs Liverpool which ended 3-0 to Liverpool (Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard,) then i ended up drunk around London and i ended up doing some bus spotting while i was down there taking photos while i was drunk the coach journey took 7 hours and a bit and had breaks in between my bottom felt uncomfy going back home from london my bottom felt again uncomfy got back from london around 2am and the 1st thing the cat done was crawl around my feet meowing (as what cats do and its the only thing Bella can say) when i got home from London
Thanks, although i knew the end part was based in London...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
17 Sep 2014, 6:56 am #327

(16 Sep 2014, 11:27 pm)Racer_Experience Gallowgate Bus Station now no longer exists the theatre is in London where he performed at the very last scene was Haymarket London I've been there twice 1st time went to a pub to watch Southampton Vs Liverpool which ended 3-0 to Liverpool (Suarez, Sterling, Gerrard,) then i ended up drunk around London and i ended up doing some bus spotting while i was down there taking photos while i was drunk the coach journey took 7 hours and a bit and had breaks in between my bottom felt uncomfy going back home from london my bottom felt again uncomfy got back from london around 2am and the 1st thing the cat done was crawl around my feet meowing (as what cats do and its the only thing Bella can say) when i got home from London
Thanks, although i knew the end part was based in London...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Diamond One

Banned

17 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm #328
internet playing up before while on a game
Diamond One
17 Sep 2014, 3:45 pm #328

internet playing up before while on a game

S813 FVK

18 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm #329

Thank you for being the first ever non-celeb on Piers Morgans Life Stories Tongue
S813 FVK
18 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm #329

Thank you for being the first ever non-celeb on Piers Morgans Life Stories Tongue

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

18 Sep 2014, 6:18 pm #330

(18 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm)Robert Thank you for being the first ever non-celeb on Piers Morgans Life Stories Tongue
Like me, Baz seems to have a story for almost everything Big Grin I can relate a story to almost anything lmao
MrFozz
18 Sep 2014, 6:18 pm #330

(18 Sep 2014, 6:03 pm)Robert Thank you for being the first ever non-celeb on Piers Morgans Life Stories Tongue
Like me, Baz seems to have a story for almost everything Big Grin I can relate a story to almost anything lmao

Jimmi

18 Sep 2014, 6:22 pm #331
The Middlesbrough College student sat behind me on the X66 this evening who said "mong" about a million times in the 45 minute journey and the 10 minutes waiting for another bus.
Jimmi
18 Sep 2014, 6:22 pm #331

The Middlesbrough College student sat behind me on the X66 this evening who said "mong" about a million times in the 45 minute journey and the 10 minutes waiting for another bus.

MurdnunoC

18 Sep 2014, 7:47 pm #332
Seeing this same job posted day after day on the former Jobcentre Plus (now DirectGov) website.

Driver Wanted

Job description

We are currently looking to fill our vacant Driver positions.

Must have attributes are:
Good Communication Skills
Responsible
Able To Work Within A Team
Capable To Meet Deadlines Set By The Employer

Key Responsibilitys:
You will be responsible for the deployment of a team of marketing agents in and around your local area. A fully expensed company car will be provided after your completion of training and following the probation period.

You will receive a great rate of pay with added bonus's. This will be paid weekly to the successful candidates.

I swear this job has been advertised constantly for the last six-to-eight months.

The old Jobcentre Plus site was a lot more useful when it was not plagued by employment agencies posting job vacancies of dubious existence.
Edited 18 Sep 2014, 7:48 pm by MurdnunoC.
MurdnunoC
18 Sep 2014, 7:47 pm #332

Seeing this same job posted day after day on the former Jobcentre Plus (now DirectGov) website.

Driver Wanted

Job description

We are currently looking to fill our vacant Driver positions.

Must have attributes are:
Good Communication Skills
Responsible
Able To Work Within A Team
Capable To Meet Deadlines Set By The Employer

Key Responsibilitys:
You will be responsible for the deployment of a team of marketing agents in and around your local area. A fully expensed company car will be provided after your completion of training and following the probation period.

You will receive a great rate of pay with added bonus's. This will be paid weekly to the successful candidates.

I swear this job has been advertised constantly for the last six-to-eight months.

The old Jobcentre Plus site was a lot more useful when it was not plagued by employment agencies posting job vacancies of dubious existence.

Adrian

18 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm #333
(18 Sep 2014, 6:22 pm)Jimmi The Middlesbrough College student sat behind me on the X66 this evening who said "mong" about a million times in the 45 minute journey and the 10 minutes waiting for another bus.

What was that all about?

(18 Sep 2014, 7:47 pm)AdamY Seeing this same job posted day after day on the former Jobcentre Plus (now DirectGov) website.

I had a quick glance at it, when trying to help a friend out, and I found it pretty useless like. I tend to just upload my CVs to a few these days, and I get a good few calls per week as a result of it.

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
18 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm #333

(18 Sep 2014, 6:22 pm)Jimmi The Middlesbrough College student sat behind me on the X66 this evening who said "mong" about a million times in the 45 minute journey and the 10 minutes waiting for another bus.

What was that all about?

(18 Sep 2014, 7:47 pm)AdamY Seeing this same job posted day after day on the former Jobcentre Plus (now DirectGov) website.

I had a quick glance at it, when trying to help a friend out, and I found it pretty useless like. I tend to just upload my CVs to a few these days, and I get a good few calls per week as a result of it.

MurdnunoC

18 Sep 2014, 8:04 pm #334
(18 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm)aureolin I had a quick glance at it, when trying to help a friend out, and I found it pretty useless like. I tend to just upload my CVs to a few these days, and I get a good few calls per week as a result of it.

Out of interest, to which websites do you upload your CV?

I've looked at a few (Reed, CV Library etc.) but they all seem pretty generic.
MurdnunoC
18 Sep 2014, 8:04 pm #334

(18 Sep 2014, 7:53 pm)aureolin I had a quick glance at it, when trying to help a friend out, and I found it pretty useless like. I tend to just upload my CVs to a few these days, and I get a good few calls per week as a result of it.

Out of interest, to which websites do you upload your CV?

Adrian

18 Sep 2014, 8:07 pm #335
(18 Sep 2014, 8:04 pm)AdamY Out of interest, to which websites do you upload your CV?

CW Jobs, Reed, Jobsite and Monster. Tend to keep an eye on Sector1 too, but they haven't got my CV. A number of people I work with also use LinkedIn, but I've avoided it like the plague personally. Smile

Adrian
18 Sep 2014, 8:07 pm #335

(18 Sep 2014, 8:04 pm)AdamY Out of interest, to which websites do you upload your CV?

CW Jobs, Reed, Jobsite and Monster. Tend to keep an eye on Sector1 too, but they haven't got my CV. A number of people I work with also use LinkedIn, but I've avoided it like the plague personally. Smile

Diamond One

Banned

18 Sep 2014, 9:42 pm #336
(18 Sep 2014, 6:18 pm)marxistafozzski Like me, Baz seems to have a story for almost everything Big Grin I can relate a story to almost anything lmao

its a story everywhere i go either if its a celeb lookalike or something today i saw a Paul Chuckle lookalike driving a bus and the bass player lookalike from System Of A Down driving a bus 
Diamond One
18 Sep 2014, 9:42 pm #336

(18 Sep 2014, 6:18 pm)marxistafozzski Like me, Baz seems to have a story for almost everything Big Grin I can relate a story to almost anything lmao

its a story everywhere i go either if its a celeb lookalike or something today i saw a Paul Chuckle lookalike driving a bus and the bass player lookalike from System Of A Down driving a bus 

Diamond One

Banned

18 Sep 2014, 9:50 pm #337
i was on flickr and this user named Davies Transport Photos quoted this "The number looks weird on the left" it was on this photo i took today https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/15094183079/ on X25 i no longer have this person on my flickr contacts after being a prick on one of Daniel Graham's Photos the other day of the Cobalt Connect on 307  https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielgrah...Lq8-geRZvF and also upsetting Thomas Anderson in the comment box gosh wish Davies Transport Photos would am not gonna say it cause its a swear word but it begins with F thats all am saying now i feel like that Scene from Who Shot Mr Burns Part 1 episode of The Simpsons where Homer Swears dead loud or in other words it is edited and then Ned Flanders says "Dear Lord that's the loudest Profanity I ever heard"
Edited 18 Sep 2014, 9:57 pm by Diamond One.
Diamond One
18 Sep 2014, 9:50 pm #337

i was on flickr and this user named Davies Transport Photos quoted this "The number looks weird on the left" it was on this photo i took today https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/15094183079/ on X25 i no longer have this person on my flickr contacts after being a prick on one of Daniel Graham's Photos the other day of the Cobalt Connect on 307  https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielgrah...Lq8-geRZvF and also upsetting Thomas Anderson in the comment box gosh wish Davies Transport Photos would am not gonna say it cause its a swear word but it begins with F thats all am saying now i feel like that Scene from Who Shot Mr Burns Part 1 episode of The Simpsons where Homer Swears dead loud or in other words it is edited and then Ned Flanders says "Dear Lord that's the loudest Profanity I ever heard"

Dan

Site Administrator

19 Sep 2014, 3:23 pm #338
The people who took time out of their school day today to get the new iPhone.  Undecided
Dan
19 Sep 2014, 3:23 pm #338

The people who took time out of their school day today to get the new iPhone.  Undecided

Tom

19 Sep 2014, 3:24 pm #339
(19 Sep 2014, 3:23 pm)Dan The people who took time out of their school day today to get the new iPhone.  Undecided

Is that why your speechless? Wink
Tom
19 Sep 2014, 3:24 pm #339

(19 Sep 2014, 3:23 pm)Dan The people who took time out of their school day today to get the new iPhone.  Undecided

Is that why your speechless? Wink

Dan

Site Administrator

19 Sep 2014, 3:37 pm #340
(19 Sep 2014, 3:24 pm)Tom Is that why your speechless? Wink

That was about Scotland choosing to stay a part of the UK!
Dan
19 Sep 2014, 3:37 pm #340

(19 Sep 2014, 3:24 pm)Tom Is that why your speechless? Wink

That was about Scotland choosing to stay a part of the UK!

Pages (135) Previous 116 17 18135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average