Menu

North East Buses The Canteen General off-topic chat What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

What's annoying you today? V2

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pages (135) Previous 117 18 19135 Next
19 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm #341
(18 Sep 2014, 9:50 pm)Racer_Experience i was on flickr and this user named Davies Transport Photos quoted this "The number looks weird on the left" it was on this photo i took today https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/15094183079/ on X25 i no longer have this person on my flickr contacts after being a prick on one of Daniel Graham's Photos the other day of the Cobalt Connect on 307 https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielgrah...Lq8-geRZvF and also upsetting Thomas Anderson in the comment box gosh wish Davies Transport Photos would am not gonna say it cause its a swear word but it begins with F thats all am saying now i feel like that Scene from Who Shot Mr Burns Part 1 episode of The Simpsons where Homer Swears dead loud or in other words it is edited and then Ned Flanders says "Dear Lord that's the loudest Profanity I ever heard"

I've not been on Flickr a week, and I've had 'Davie's Transport Photos' and 'northeastransport' start following me. I must have only been on for 10 minutes before he began following me!
R852 PRG
19 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm #341

(18 Sep 2014, 9:50 pm)Racer_Experience i was on flickr and this user named Davies Transport Photos quoted this "The number looks weird on the left" it was on this photo i took today https://www.flickr.com/photos/bazza90/15094183079/ on X25 i no longer have this person on my flickr contacts after being a prick on one of Daniel Graham's Photos the other day of the Cobalt Connect on 307 https://www.flickr.com/photos/danielgrah...Lq8-geRZvF and also upsetting Thomas Anderson in the comment box gosh wish Davies Transport Photos would am not gonna say it cause its a swear word but it begins with F thats all am saying now i feel like that Scene from Who Shot Mr Burns Part 1 episode of The Simpsons where Homer Swears dead loud or in other words it is edited and then Ned Flanders says "Dear Lord that's the loudest Profanity I ever heard"

I've not been on Flickr a week, and I've had 'Davie's Transport Photos' and 'northeastransport' start following me. I must have only been on for 10 minutes before he began following me!

Jimmi

19 Sep 2014, 4:39 pm #342
I wanted to claw my eyes out after Ryan favourited 37 out of 47 photos in a row the other night.
Jimmi
19 Sep 2014, 4:39 pm #342

I wanted to claw my eyes out after Ryan favourited 37 out of 47 photos in a row the other night.

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

19 Sep 2014, 5:13 pm #343
(19 Sep 2014, 4:39 pm)Jimmi I wanted to claw my eyes out after Ryan favourited 37 out of 47 photos in a row the other night.
Is there no option in flickr to stop people favouriting your pictures
MrFozz
19 Sep 2014, 5:13 pm #343

(19 Sep 2014, 4:39 pm)Jimmi I wanted to claw my eyes out after Ryan favourited 37 out of 47 photos in a row the other night.
Is there no option in flickr to stop people favouriting your pictures

Andreos1

19 Sep 2014, 6:31 pm #344
I love people watching on train journeys. They can be amusing or annoying. The young posh lad sitting next to me, falls into the latter.
Apart from buying blackberries (who buys blackberries? Walk 200yds and at this time of year, you find bushes full of them and ready to pick for free!) he is annoying the hell out of me.

Ticket inspector comes and asks to see the tickets.
Normally passengers have them to hand - not this young lad (who happens to have the window seat). They're in his bag! Queue me having to shift everything, to let him get his bag and stand like a lemon whilst he undoes his zip, by dig out his e ticket and give it to the guard to scan.
Just to show how anal he is, he then proceeds to square the paper off and attach the smallest paper clip in the world to it, before placing his bag above.
He is now munching on Percy Pig sweets...
Edited 19 Sep 2014, 6:32 pm by Andreos1.

'Illegitimis non carborundum'
Andreos1
19 Sep 2014, 6:31 pm #344

I love people watching on train journeys. They can be amusing or annoying. The young posh lad sitting next to me, falls into the latter.
Apart from buying blackberries (who buys blackberries? Walk 200yds and at this time of year, you find bushes full of them and ready to pick for free!) he is annoying the hell out of me.

Normally passengers have them to hand - not this young lad (who happens to have the window seat). They're in his bag! Queue me having to shift everything, to let him get his bag and stand like a lemon whilst he undoes his zip, by dig out his e ticket and give it to the guard to scan.
Just to show how anal he is, he then proceeds to square the paper off and attach the smallest paper clip in the world to it, before placing his bag above.

Adrian

19 Sep 2014, 7:03 pm #345
(19 Sep 2014, 6:31 pm)Andreos1 I love people watching on train journeys. They can be amusing or annoying. The young posh lad sitting next to me, falls into the latter.

Bellends. I would have jabbed him in the eye about 30 minutes into the journey. Tongue

People watching on trains has to be done. I usually book the priority seats at the back of the coach now for an optimal view. The 0703 off Newcastle for Kings Cross is usually loaded with smart young business lasses too - result. 

Ever noticed how many folk sit faffing on with Excel throughout their journey? It's like the world would stop if Excel didn't exist!

Forum Moderator | Find NEB on facebook
Adrian
19 Sep 2014, 7:03 pm #345

(19 Sep 2014, 6:31 pm)Andreos1 I love people watching on train journeys. They can be amusing or annoying. The young posh lad sitting next to me, falls into the latter.

Bellends. I would have jabbed him in the eye about 30 minutes into the journey. Tongue

People watching on trains has to be done. I usually book the priority seats at the back of the coach now for an optimal view. The 0703 off Newcastle for Kings Cross is usually loaded with smart young business lasses too - result. 

Ever noticed how many folk sit faffing on with Excel throughout their journey? It's like the world would stop if Excel didn't exist!

19 Sep 2014, 7:59 pm #346

Hate people like that. An English Teacher at my school was brought up in Cambridgeshire (you must say 'Shire' on the end, Wink) and always talks down to people using words we can't understand. For example;

'Don't you dare challenge me in that rude manner, young lady!'
R852 PRG
19 Sep 2014, 7:59 pm #346

Hate people like that. An English Teacher at my school was brought up in Cambridgeshire (you must say 'Shire' on the end, Wink) and always talks down to people using words we can't understand. For example;

Diamond One

Banned

19 Sep 2014, 11:02 pm #347
(19 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm)Marcus I've not been on Flickr a week, and I've had 'Davie's Transport Photos' and 'northeastransport' start following me. I must have only been on for 10 minutes before he began following me!

i was on there tonight and he commented one Steven Hodgsons photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2/14054013114/ this one to be precised of my best mates uncle driving 60 bus but me and Tom thought ages ago that northeasttransport and Davies Transport Photos are the same and then he sends me this flickr mail saying this  "All I wanted to say was thanks for joining the group I administrate, " transport in the north east of England""  
Edited 19 Sep 2014, 11:03 pm by Diamond One.
Diamond One
19 Sep 2014, 11:02 pm #347

(19 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm)Marcus I've not been on Flickr a week, and I've had 'Davie's Transport Photos' and 'northeastransport' start following me. I must have only been on for 10 minutes before he began following me!

i was on there tonight and he commented one Steven Hodgsons photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/nebp2/14054013114/ this one to be precised of my best mates uncle driving 60 bus but me and Tom thought ages ago that northeasttransport and Davies Transport Photos are the same and then he sends me this flickr mail saying this  "All I wanted to say was thanks for joining the group I administrate, " transport in the north east of England""  

Diamond One

Banned

19 Sep 2014, 11:26 pm #348

i've blocked Ryan the bus spotter ages back as he stole 3 of my photos a Key Mobile Dart and a South Tyne Cadet gosh wish Davies Transport Photos and Ryan the bus spotter would leave me and others in peace i'm gonna block them for several reasons 1. Davies Transport Photos is a Liah 2. Annoys People 3. thinks he has seen an off working when he hasn't i could beat his record for photos in a day 4. attention seeking  as for ryan the bus spotter he annoys people steals photos (i don't trust photo thieves) but if he dares comments on my photos (Davies Transport Photos) the block button on flickr will be an option
Diamond One
19 Sep 2014, 11:26 pm #348

i've blocked Ryan the bus spotter ages back as he stole 3 of my photos a Key Mobile Dart and a South Tyne Cadet gosh wish Davies Transport Photos and Ryan the bus spotter would leave me and others in peace i'm gonna block them for several reasons 1. Davies Transport Photos is a Liah 2. Annoys People 3. thinks he has seen an off working when he hasn't i could beat his record for photos in a day 4. attention seeking  as for ryan the bus spotter he annoys people steals photos (i don't trust photo thieves) but if he dares comments on my photos (Davies Transport Photos) the block button on flickr will be an option

Andreos1

20 Sep 2014, 7:53 am #349
I just crunched my crisps loudly and slurped my beer like a working class oaf. It will have p!ssed him off beyond belief.

Ah, and his farts stunk!

Andreos1
20 Sep 2014, 7:53 am #349

I just crunched my crisps loudly and slurped my beer like a working class oaf. It will have p!ssed him off beyond belief.

Ah, and his farts stunk!

MrFozz

Marxista Fozzski

20 Sep 2014, 8:11 am #350
(19 Sep 2014, 7:59 pm)Marcus Hate people like that. An English Teacher at my school was brought up in Cambridgeshire (you must say 'Shire' on the end, Wink) and always talks down to people using words we can't understand. For example;

People like that get on my nerves...

Far as I am concerned I pronounce words the way I speak, -shire is -sher i.e Yorksher, Lincolnsher...I used to know a posh woman who pronounced the word sausage as sor-sage and garage as ga-rarj lol
MrFozz
20 Sep 2014, 8:11 am #350

(19 Sep 2014, 7:59 pm)Marcus Hate people like that. An English Teacher at my school was brought up in Cambridgeshire (you must say 'Shire' on the end, Wink) and always talks down to people using words we can't understand. For example;

People like that get on my nerves...

Far as I am concerned I pronounce words the way I speak, -shire is -sher i.e Yorksher, Lincolnsher...I used to know a posh woman who pronounced the word sausage as sor-sage and garage as ga-rarj lol

Adrian

20 Sep 2014, 8:13 am #351
The pot calling the kettle black.

Adrian
20 Sep 2014, 8:13 am #351

The pot calling the kettle black.

MurdnunoC

20 Sep 2014, 3:41 pm #352
Sitting in my work-van with the handbrake on and it starts gradually rolling down the hill.

It's not the first time it's happened either.

The thing is, I'm now sitting here convinced that the van is moving even though it isn't.
MurdnunoC
20 Sep 2014, 3:41 pm #352

Sitting in my work-van with the handbrake on and it starts gradually rolling down the hill.

It's not the first time it's happened either.

The thing is, I'm now sitting here convinced that the van is moving even though it isn't.

Jimmi

21 Sep 2014, 10:17 am #353
I hate how my neighbours think its okay to park outside my house and blocking the drive in the process.
Jimmi
21 Sep 2014, 10:17 am #353

I hate how my neighbours think its okay to park outside my house and blocking the drive in the process.

Adrian

21 Sep 2014, 11:02 am #354
(21 Sep 2014, 10:17 am)Jimmi I hate how my neighbours think its okay to park outside my house and blocking the drive in the process.

Don't get me started on that one. I can't understand the thought process involved in it, thinking that it's acceptable to park over the dropped kerb in front of someone's driveway. 

Adrian
21 Sep 2014, 11:02 am #354

(21 Sep 2014, 10:17 am)Jimmi I hate how my neighbours think its okay to park outside my house and blocking the drive in the process.

Don't get me started on that one. I can't understand the thought process involved in it, thinking that it's acceptable to park over the dropped kerb in front of someone's driveway. 

Jimmi

21 Sep 2014, 11:12 am #355
We came home one night to find a massive lorry parked outside our house and said prick also had two caravans parked in the street for a week which meant there was nowhere to park for that week with some having to park at the opposite end of the street and then there is the ignorant people who live across the road who thought it was okay to just stop in the middle of the road and we were sat there for 10 minutes whilst they stared at us to give a look to say "we'll park where the f**k we want"
Jimmi
21 Sep 2014, 11:12 am #355

We came home one night to find a massive lorry parked outside our house and said prick also had two caravans parked in the street for a week which meant there was nowhere to park for that week with some having to park at the opposite end of the street and then there is the ignorant people who live across the road who thought it was okay to just stop in the middle of the road and we were sat there for 10 minutes whilst they stared at us to give a look to say "we'll park where the f**k we want"

Jimmi

21 Sep 2014, 11:24 am #356
then there is the ignorant people who live across the road who thought it was okay to just stop in the middle of the road and we were sat there for 10 minutes whilst they stared at us to give a look to say "we'll park where the f**k we want"
They've just proved my point by parking outside their neighbours house (like they always do!)
Jimmi
21 Sep 2014, 11:24 am #356

then there is the ignorant people who live across the road who thought it was okay to just stop in the middle of the road and we were sat there for 10 minutes whilst they stared at us to give a look to say "we'll park where the f**k we want"
They've just proved my point by parking outside their neighbours house (like they always do!)

Adam

21 Sep 2014, 1:57 pm #357
Tonight's the last night of freshers. The whole week has been absolutely fantastic.
Adam
21 Sep 2014, 1:57 pm #357

Tonight's the last night of freshers. The whole week has been absolutely fantastic.

21 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm #358

I empathise, Jimmy. I would like to say I live in a nice area, but in our cul-dee-sac we've got this really rough family a few houses up from ours. Basically, the parents used to own a pub, and their two children (both total bitches, even the boy), and when they 'couldn't afford it anymore', the mother became an airline stewardess, and only works about 3 days a month, and the father started repairing vans for people. Not only does it make the area look bad, it makes our area in particular look bad.

He has a lot of 'buddies' who come over to the estate and work with him, on the drive of all places. One day, while my parents and sister were out, I saw a convoy of vans (5 in total) come down the close. He was the leader, and he and the second van took his drive. The third and fourth continued down, and as our drive (which happens to be the biggest in the close) was totally free, they drove on and sprawled themselves across our property. I was infuriated when the fifth then parked like your's did, and blocked the only possible exit by parking across.

I watched from my parents bedroom window for at least half an hour while they exchanged car engines and hammered on with toolboxes, most of which took place on our property. Scruffy bastards!
R852 PRG
21 Sep 2014, 2:05 pm #358

I empathise, Jimmy. I would like to say I live in a nice area, but in our cul-dee-sac we've got this really rough family a few houses up from ours. Basically, the parents used to own a pub, and their two children (both total bitches, even the boy), and when they 'couldn't afford it anymore', the mother became an airline stewardess, and only works about 3 days a month, and the father started repairing vans for people. Not only does it make the area look bad, it makes our area in particular look bad.

He has a lot of 'buddies' who come over to the estate and work with him, on the drive of all places. One day, while my parents and sister were out, I saw a convoy of vans (5 in total) come down the close. He was the leader, and he and the second van took his drive. The third and fourth continued down, and as our drive (which happens to be the biggest in the close) was totally free, they drove on and sprawled themselves across our property. I was infuriated when the fifth then parked like your's did, and blocked the only possible exit by parking across.

I watched from my parents bedroom window for at least half an hour while they exchanged car engines and hammered on with toolboxes, most of which took place on our property. Scruffy bastards!

Michael

22 Sep 2014, 6:23 am #359
Monday morning...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.
Michael
22 Sep 2014, 6:23 am #359

Monday morning...

Ooo Friend, Bus Friend.

Jimmi

22 Sep 2014, 10:31 am #360
I'm stood outside John Lewis in Eldon Square and I'm stood in front of the window and next to a wall to stop people walking into me and a woman made me move as she was along in front of the window, yet when she got past me she stopped walking in front of the shop Huh
Jimmi
22 Sep 2014, 10:31 am #360

I'm stood outside John Lewis in Eldon Square and I'm stood in front of the window and next to a wall to stop people walking into me and a woman made me move as she was along in front of the window, yet when she got past me she stopped walking in front of the shop Huh

Pages (135) Previous 117 18 19135 Next

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average